Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today (16428 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by ekestic1976(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2021
emmanuel596:
This drug baron is way older than 69

He did his youth service in Ibadan in1979. Think that out.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by MansoryMX(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2021
This idiotic and disgusting being have been quiet when his own people were slaughtered by Fulani, women raped in their farm lands. Not one single comment or support to the displaced victims. Not one comment from him just because he wants to rub ties and chase a fruitless presidential ambition. Who will want an agbero and drug baron for a president! Y’all jokers in this thread and as long as y’all keep celebrating thieves, una go really suffer for this country! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by crackhouse(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2021
I see sanwo olu declaring a public holiday in Lagos to celebrate Tinubu's birthday.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Soolmus: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday the Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday the jagaban oko iyalaya won himself .
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Patosky4U: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2021
happy birthday to you BAT my political idol, your style of politics is the best I have ever seen in the country. though your party the f*ck up shall.

may ur days be long on Earth sir, your shall continue to sore higher and your haters shall continue to have heart attack.

I hope one day I will meet you in person sir
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by LeeSantos(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2021
uchaymart:

It's because you are a pervert
it takes one to know one.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by iddonla: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday Akanbi Omo olodo ide..
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by LeeSantos(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100298942:

Typical Nigerian Youth.
Na so so sex sex sex full dem heads.

Imagine this one's thinking on a cool Monday morning (8am) when most of his age mates all over the world are out there at work or hustling or at most on their way to work.
No more shame in this part of the world!
Shamelessness undecided

what is this one saying? remove the bra from your eye and type well jare
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by CSTRR: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2021
Of what relevance is his birthday to me and millions of young Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Ikwerelastborn: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2021
what a thief and his birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by loomer: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Na una still dey praise all these politicians, that's why them dey use una play chess

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Chirowman(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Topmaike007(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100298935:
Finally, the day is here.

Many of his enemies are below 6 feet at the moment.

They want to bury Jagaban, they don't know he is a seed.

Some people have been in pains, tears, sorrow since the past 5 days..... all just because it is Jagaban's birthday.
Awon werey 100%

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KINGMAKER.

Happy Birthday to you too Topmaike007.
Many Happy returns of the day.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
thanks God bless.. I and jagaban sharing same month and day is just awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Rajiolaade: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
maximunimpact:

He will never be president, just like MKO
hooobbbiiii! you are not God.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Bukkuzboss10: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Political Celeb Birthday!!!
Anyways Nigeria is not in a merry state so he should enjoy with those that can celebrate him.
I'm more interested in making my daily earnings via ONLINE....
Do you know that you can make money by just posting junk videos.....I have a student that just started earning $45 after 3weeks of my mentorship....
As a youth that has access to the internet you should be earning online every month @least once a month.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter.
how please
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2021
This Guy plan to give nigeria 69 style

D blueprint is there

iffa hear say this man no be like 74-80 years
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
Hello guys I am +1 today...

THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR
Happy Birthday to you too Topmaike007.
Many Happy returns of the day.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
We thank God for your life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
You are a great man!
And you have a very beautiful and great future ahead of you brotherly.
Keep being a good man.
More beautiful years ahead.
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Duru009(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Is this MAN really 69 or 76 ......
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Firefox01: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
You'll grow up to be as relevant and powerful as Jagaban brother. Happy birthday to you boss.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by hayzed27(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2021
Oizatobad:
Lagosian slaves under tiefnubu happy birthday to your criminal leader meanwhile karma is waiting to judge tinubu before the general election
So lagosian are slaves now?no wonder ppl pack in drove 4rm d other side to become slave nd make money in LASGIDI.grow up man
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday to the jagaban of all jagaban,celebrity of all Nigerian celebrities, politician of all politicians
Igbos are about to wail grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by aspabay(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2021
emmanuel596:

My father is university professor and he is not a thief and drug dealer
Where is your own father??

Professor who from what university. It's not by shouting here.
And if true tell him he didn't train you well.
You call someone names without a evidence or verdict by any court. Your father did not train you well.
My father, Mr. Samuel a local carpenter trainned me well.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Yakson09: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2021
HBD Sir!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
how please

NL rules does not support posting "how"
BTW pls for those sending DM pls instead of sending me a DM that I might not read just kindly check my profile for my Facebook ID and reach me on facebook Instead...
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by thymm: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy 96 birthday Tinumbu
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2021
emmanuel596:

My father is university professor and he is not a thief and drug dealer
Where is your own father??

Nobody knows your father the uni prof that probably shags his female students, history won't remember neither you. You and your father are absolute NOBODIES

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Happy Birthday Baba Nla
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Deepthoughts: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2021
mutumina007:
Happy Birthday to an example of a technocrat as political hero. From all of us at COSGABAT.

Celebration of a visionary and strategic leader by the COALITION OF SUPPORT GROUPS FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU (COSGABAT)

#Cosgabat
#TinubuAt69

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_
If anyone think Tinubu is taking his birthday celebrations to the north ordinarily that person is a fool,the recent active presence of Tinubu in the north is all geared towards 2023, behind the facades of those activities there are certainly going to be meetings to extract political/Islamic commitments n guarantees from Tinubu so as to enable the support of the north,the south most especially the christians need to wake up.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by Bbdot(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Hbd Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today by garfield1: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2021
inderhappy:

Kai!!!...... Days of sensible comments on nairaland are gone, when you'll see richdad50, nwamaipke and co.... Now all you see is vulture meat in every tread you open taking rubbish

Are you making any sensible comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS / Costly Burial Ceremonies : Is It Really Necessary? / Ibeno Community, Upenekang Host Exciting Boat Regatta Festival (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.