Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage (62539 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dpharisee:
Lawani is Yoruba Muslims name and we know the problem they are giving to missionary school owners in Kwara state because of hijab but as Christians we won't give her the attention she craves.
lawani is anybody's name and the woman is even your sister in Christiandom
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Babathanks:
People like to take the church for granted because they are very tolerant to everything...... even though am a Catholic, am not gonna condemn this because I believe in freedom, tolerance and secularism..................but I think the Muslim have alot to learn from us
u won't condemn even if he is fucking inside church?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Toyin, so so wrong!

The dude even carried a cross with a picture of Christ's crucifixion?

Sighs!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by peterjulius00(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
You daughter of jerebel
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2021
castiello:

Free your self from Hate it’s a very bad energy and attract noting positive in life than poverty suffering and shame did you wonder why things are so difficult for you, why your mate around you are successful and yours is slow it’s because of the energy you attract you Named your Nairaland handle as Afojapig
even in my poorest moment I can comfortably feed ur whole family for a year without stress
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by kingxsamz(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

You’re a pathological liar, there has never be a point in Toyin’s life, in which she dress indecency in Islam manner. Kindly show us the pictures or link. You cannot try this with Islam. Werey mo oko iya e grin
Look at this again, awon Nuns Janumo grin

Bro how fa, you still get mouth to talk or you'll find another excuse? She tried it with Islam, and nothing happened.

Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
When you are born again, you see things in black and white. I pity this generation that will fall for this old worthless trick.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by Babathanks(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
compton11:
Yes sir,
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by Babathanks(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
compton11:

Yes sir, let God judge
Re: Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Babathanks:
Yes sir, let God judge
that means u dont have respect for church!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Iheme & A Lady Chill In Hotel Room In Rwanda (Photo, Video) / Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.