Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Spot A Cheating FILLING STATION. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spot A Cheating FILLING STATION. (257 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Cheating FILLING STATION. by mabeni(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2021
How to spot bad or shot changing FILLING STATIONS.

They have 2 different Nuzzles .
One for KEG CUSTOMERS while the other is for VEHICLE CUSTOMERS .

The one for KEG is very accurate.
When you drive in, they would want to sell to you from the bad nuzzle but once you bring out keg, they will quickly get the good nuzzle.

My observation.

This is what i do, once i drive in, i bring out my 5litres keg to be filled. If I'm okay with the quantity that filled it, i open my car tank to be sold to too.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Cheating FILLING STATION. by GOFRONT(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Chaiii.....Nothing Wey dollar no go see inside Ganduje Agbada

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Cheating FILLING STATION. by Manq(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bro! You might be right but there're fuel stations that don't care even if you bring a measuring scale.. their 4K petrol is like 1k5 worth and smells like hair cream

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent 2k? / Looking For Business Idea / Dell Inspiron 15 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.