Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 (43802 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Resurrection212: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2021
grin we imolite are solidly behind Asiwaju.
wwwihy:
Bola Tinubu is a leader that rescue others in danger and battered by enemies.

When Obasanjo and PDP humiliated Atiku Abubakar in 2007 , It was Bola Tinubu that rescued him, stood by him and gave him Presidential Ticket on the Platform of ACN.

Remember when PDP started Kidnapping, when Obasanjo used Uba brothers to Kidnapped Gov. Ngige of Anambra State , destroyed Anambra Government House. It was Bola Tinubu that rescued Ngige, brushed him up and gave him a platform to be a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Remember when PDP impeached Gov Ladoja of Oyo State with 5 House of Assembly members presided over by NURTW Chairman during Obasanjo infamous regime. Tinubu was a voice that stood by Ladoja.

Remember when Lagos L.G. funds were withheld by Obasanjo... Tinubu never bulged and Lagos is better for it today.

Remember when Tinubu supported Jonathan against Nuhu Ribadu in 2011, his party candidate , for the sake of national unity and cohesion, only for Jonathan Government to negatively reciprocated the gesture by charging him before CCB, because they see him as a threat.He was actually a threat that booted out PDP in 2015..He was victorious.

Remember when Tinubu defended democracy and the mandate of MKO Abiola, that he was exiled from 5 years...

Let me just stop here.... campaign is yet to commence.

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2021
PenName55:

You see I just wonder why Nigerian youths are like this. One would think after all that happened during #Endsars protest Nigerian youths would wake up and take their future and that of their kids by their hands but No, they are the ones singing praises of these thieves called politicians and calling them to come on and rule them again.

NIGERIA can't be great with youths so corrupt and unserious

Who told you it's youths singing praises? One of the biggest problems of Nigerians is being very gullible and easy to deceive with ethnic flavoured propaganda. So you think these people putting up all these comments in politics on Nairaland are youths? My dear, most of them are grown family men/women, in fact I'll go as far as saying that some are even grandparents.

A person will start a topic and reply themself with their various monikers. They will use their Igbo supporting moniker(s) to make a certain comment, and then reply with their Yoruba or Hausa supporting moniker(s), and vice versa. This debate with themselves ( talk about multi split personality) would go on for as long as it takes to draw in gullible commenters or other commenters who share their view and who may also have multiple monikers that can add fuel to topic. It's complete bullshyte and often devoid of the reality of what is happening outside because these old men and women often get carried away with emotional sentiments.

For me I see it as entertainment.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by danngnews: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100299842:

In politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

Juxtaposing this in international politics, let's go down some memory lane,
Political enemies are enemies because their interests directly oppose each other’s.
It’s not always going to be that way, but a nation whose entire existence is based on opposing a great enemy will inevitably fall apart when that great enemy no longer opposes them.
No country has therefore ever united itself based on ‘let’s destroy x country’.
The only exceptions are truces where warring/hostile warlords or nations agree to a truce to fight off a greater threat together, then go back to fighting once the threat is gone.
This is seen in China in WW2, where Kai-shek’s China made peace with Communist China to fight off the Japanese, who were invading at the time and causing a lot of problems.

Today you no remember the 16 years when Atiku was in power abi? Every wind of doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Who told you it's youths singing praises?

So you are not seeing posts on Nairaland? Even on this thread?

Abi all these are old peeps?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by olawuyirasaq: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2021
football age grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by CocoaOla: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2021
Nigeria and evil politics

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by drlateef: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless Leaders come Politicians....we need a paradigm shift to make sure we have youthful and positive visionary politicians that will make Nigeria a better Nation for her Citizenry!!!
Howbeit as a youth make sure you are financially independent so as not to be at the disadvantage and used as a pawn by these Clueless Politicians in Nigerian.
Identify your passion and skills then go ahead to monetize it Online to start earn in foreign hard currencies.
If you have a product in the Nigerian Market make sure you do PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION !!! Moreso go online and leverage so as to wake that your underperforming product!!!!
More so get an effective online skill that can make you earn at least $100 monthly.
This is the new normal (Online Earning or Residual Income)....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter

Can you show me one, just one youth leader in Nigeria who has achieved the good things that Tinubu has achieved in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Ayo2004: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
APC and PDP are brothers using scopes to scam Nigerians since 1865 grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Kay25(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

When Obasanjo and PDP humiliated Atiku Abubakar in 2007 , It was Bola Tinubu that rescued him, stood by him and gave him Presidential Ticket on the Platform of ACN.

Remember when PDP started Kidnapping, when Obasanjo used Uba brothers to Kidnapped Gov. Ngige of Anambra State , destroyed Anambra Government House. It was Bola Tinubu that rescued Ngige, brushed him up and gave him a platform to be a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Remember when PDP impeached Gov Ladoja of Oyo State with 5 House of Assembly members presided over by NURTW Chairman during Obasanjo infamous regime. Tinubu was a voice that stood by Ladoja.

Remember when Lagos L.G. funds were withheld by Obasanjo... Tinubu never bulged and Lagos is better for it today.

Remember when Tinubu supported Jonathan against Nuhu Ribadu in 2011, his party candidate , for the sake of national unity and cohesion, only for Jonathan Government to negatively reciprocated the gesture by charging him before CCB, because they see him as a threat.He was actually a threat that booted out PDP in 2015..He was victorious.

Remember when Tinubu defended democracy and the mandate of MKO Abiola, that he was exiled from 5 years...

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

I know u are bloody supporter of asiwaju but I will say it's overating for you to say tinubu saved atiku ..u must be a baby in politics if not how did tinubu remain in power in 2003 if not for his alliance with atiku and his dubious act that destroyed alliance for democracy till date
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
PenName55:

So you are not seeing posts on Nairaland? Even on this thread?

Abi all these are old peeps?

These people are old men and women hiding behind various monikers. Even their style of writing is a dead giveaway
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by fredoooooo: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
symbianDON:
Atiku's look in the third picture is epic!
He knew he can never ever beat that combo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Ayo2004:
APC and PDP are brothers using scopes to scam Nigerians since 1865 grin

Everybody knows this, including the posters above me. What is driving all this debate is ethnicity.

PDP - Igbo

APC - Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani

At least this is what some people fervently hope it will be. That is why the whole Herdsmen saga made people almost sheet their pants, and they want it swept under the carpet as quickly as possible grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Seniorwriter(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
drlateef:

Can you show me one, just one youth leader in Nigeria who has achieved the good things that Tinubu has achieved in Nigeria?

Tinubu is not a Youth.....
More so it seems you couldn't comprehend my post.
Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

I liked your comment but you guys always find a way to divert attention from the important things. Is Tinubu really the best Nigeria needs, there are far better professionals out there.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by FBIBOT(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Who told you it's youths singing praises? One of the biggest problems of Nigerians is being very gullible and easy to deceive with ethnic flavoured propaganda. So you think these people putting up all these comments in politics on Nairaland are youths? My dear, most of them are grown family men/women, in fact I'll go as far as saying that some are even grandparents.

A person will start a topic and reply themself with their various monikers. They will use their Igbo supporting moniker(s) to make a certain comment, and then reply with their Yoruba or Hausa supporting moniker(s), and vice versa. This debate with themselves ( talk about multi split personality) would go on for as long as it takes to draw in gullible commenters or other commenters who share their view and who may also have multiple monikers that can add fuel to topic. It's complete bullshyte and often devoid of the reality of what is happening outside because these old men and women often get carried away with emotional sentiments.

For me I see it as entertainment.

Most people think nairaland users are mostly youths... Its we that sell stuffs online that knows better.. Most are old men and women... They've been with nairaland since the beginning grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Ayo2004: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Everybody knows this, including the posters above me. What is driving all this debate is ethnicity.

PDP - Igbo

APC - Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani

At least this is what some people fervently hope it will be. That is why the whole Herdsmen saga made people almost sheet their pants, and they want it swept under the carpet as quickly as possible grin
Dont mind them..with the rate of foolishness and decay in Nigeria,in the next 20-30years,anyone that is not really wealthy or japa to another country would face hell fire on Earth,rapid inflation, stupendous looting, personalizing government jobs for the elites, dependence on oil,tribalism,religious foolishness,increased poverty like never before will lead to hell on Earth.By then,if Nigeria have not restructured or separated,they only inevitable thing is revolution.The population of the poor is too much compared to the elites so they would eat the rich like the French Revolution

I always advise my guys to forget babes and focus on the money to have a visa to japa once Nigeria becomes worse or even japa before.I look to the streets and see average families breeding children anyhow and I just pity them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Obindigbo: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
nyamiris be like how can our slave master be a friend with our enemycheesy
Tinubu might just tell Atiku not to dash his slaves the traditional vp ticketcheesy
tribal bigots everywhere, you ain't better than those you batter online and you can never be better in any way, go Bleep your bad ass mother mkpi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by bewla(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

let him remain a king maker and is name will be writing in gold for ever
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Misterdhee1(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
othermen:
Tinubu has been on nairaland like every time_ And I have not seen a critical post on him. Perhaps Seun is auditioning. But remember Tinubu is complicit in the massacre of our comrades who marched and demanded an end to police brutality. Tinubu mocked us all after they were killed. And to give this platform to him, the way that is been done, is a great disservice to the memory of those killed in order that Chief Tinubu might earn and continue to exploit our common/shared resources.
This line is too puerile to work on sane minds. Try something else.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by adm212144: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

stop lying now .stop giving false information.chail will you keep quiet ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by emperor863(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
othermen:
Tinubu has been on nairaland like every time_ And I have not seen a critical post on him. Perhaps Seun is auditioning. But remember Tinubu is complicit in the massacre of our comrades who marched and demanded an end to police brutality. Tinubu mocked us all after they were killed. And to give this platform to him, the way that is been done, is a great disservice to the memory of those killed in order that Chief Tinubu might earn and continue to exploit our common/shared resources.

If dissatisfied, quit Nairaland or better still, "Sniper" is less than five hundred Naira.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2021
FBIBOT:

Most people think nairaland users are mostly youths... Its we that sell stuffs online that knows better.. Most are old men and women... They've been with nairaland since the beginning grin

They are not just old men and women. These are journalists, writers, columnists and even some lawyers sef. You can tell from their style of writing. It's one of the biggest problems with Nigeria - old people will not let the youths be. They take over the space meant for youths and run their organisations. The youths are completely disenfranchised. In fact the nature of our culture holds old people in exteme reverence and relegates the youth to the background. This in itself its not a problem SO LONG AS the old people respect themselves and act accordingly, just like the Japanese do. That is not the case in Nigeria. Very irresponsible callous greedy self centered set of people who enjoyed the best of what Nigeria had to offer (pre 90s) for free and then proceeded to plunder the country mercilessly till date.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by mofedamijo(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2021
I am not a fan if Tinubu.... But one thing i have learnt from him is,
*always be at the top of your game.

* never go down when you can clinch to something to stay afloat and bounce back.

*be a master in the game/field you find yourself, ensuring that you turn deaf ears to distractions and keep moving.

*when a route is blocked.... Look for another.

And i mean it in a positive way not the negative.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by banmee(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

And una say una no like suffer. Lol. Carry on. Una suffer de do press up. E never even start. Bad/s.tupid people = bad government = bad country. The math is undeniable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by NaijaElba(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless Atiku Abubakar

All these indomie generation didnt know any of these, but will be joining stupid people to malign the man online.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by NaijaElba(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2021
othermen:

Did any of your family died in LTG? Can you mention any person that died in LTG? You better stop fooling yourself?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Pootle: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2021
2023 i smell something
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by tot(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100299842:

In politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

Juxtaposing this in international politics, let's go down some memory lane,
Political enemies are enemies because their interests directly oppose each other’s.
It’s not always going to be that way, but a nation whose entire existence is based on opposing a great enemy will inevitably fall apart when that great enemy no longer opposes them.
No country has therefore ever united itself based on ‘let’s destroy x country’.
The only exceptions are truces where warring/hostile warlords or nations agree to a truce to fight off a greater threat together, then go back to fighting once the threat is gone.
This is seen in China in WW2, where Kai-shek’s China made peace with Communist China to fight off the Japanese, who were invading at the time and causing a lot of problems.

Despite this epistle, you still play politics with your comments so what's the point if you yourself haven't learnt from history?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

These people are old men and women hiding behind various monikers. Even their style of writing is a dead giveaway

grin

Majority of Nairalanders are between 45 down to 15.
Infact one can still call 50-55 yrs youths so what are you saying.
They are the ones praising this man called Tinubu.
I can't believe they would still hail him after the #Endsars killings.

I'm disapointed.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very good of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.