Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Twyford Wc's And Wares? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Twyford Wc's And Wares? (1354 Views)

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) / Twyford Sanitary Wares,security Doors, Granite/marbles/tiles Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twyford Wc's And Wares? by bathrooms(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
We are a major distributor of genuine England Twyford sanitary wares in Nigeria.
Our product ranges include, Water Closets, Wash Hand Basins, Toilet Accessories,
Brasswares, etc.

Our clients includes, architects, building contractors,structural and mechanical engineers, private organisations and individuals nationwide.

You want to purchase any of our products?

Want further information?

Contact us via any of the following:

Complete Bathrooms Limited
96b Island way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel:08062642884.
Email:infoforkelly@yahoo.com

We look forward to doing business with you.

Sophisticated, stylish, simple, classic, contemporary, chic,
make your bathroom a reflection of you.

Re: Twyford Wc's And Wares? by missobeza(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nice stuff!
Re: Twyford Wc's And Wares? by Sagewood: 1:19am On Apr 17, 2011
Cool pictures, how about prices? My builder or rep will check you guys out soon.
Re: Twyford Wc's And Wares? by bathrooms(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
send me ur mails so i can give you more details.

Re: Twyford Wc's And Wares? by Sagewood: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
I have sent you email.
Re: Twyford Wc's And Wares? by bathrooms(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
ok sagewood, sent the mail.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 2 Plot Of Land On 21 Road Festac Town / 3brms/4brms Houses For Sale In Royal Garden Estate Ajah.lagos / PICTURE Of A Hostel For Sale Located At Choba Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.