Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Where Can One Buy A Voice Recording Device For Taking Minute Of Meetings? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can One Buy A Voice Recording Device For Taking Minute Of Meetings? (2155 Views)

How To Make Computer Welcome You With A Voice Message On Startup. / What's The Best Wi-fi Device For Tablets In Nigeria. / God Bless Airtel, Low Internet Tariff And Low Call Rate 12 Per Minute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy A Voice Recording Device For Taking Minute Of Meetings? by naijaspeak(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
A voice recording device can record minutes for a meeting that takes up to 8 to 15 hours.

I need this device to record minutes during a meeting.

I do not want to use mobile phone as they are not too good for the job.

The recording device must be similar to what is found in this site: www. uket. co. uk

I do not want to buy from this British site because of the high cost of the British pounds to the Nigerian naira

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Universal Modem Is Extra Slow / Used Hp 255 G1 Laptop For Sale / Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.