Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed (10152 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Teddeebear: 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
What a comprehensive compliation.

I am with you on this.

I will populate the ones am aware of soon.

Truthwords:
Jack Last

27 Years old, from the UK

May he Rest In Peace ❤️

Healthy 27 year old Jack took the AstraZeneca gene therapy injection and just three weeks later on April 20, 2021 went to the hospital emergency department on April 9th complaining of headaches. On April 20th Jack passed away suddenly. He leaves behind his grieving family who are wanting answers as to what happened.

May Jacks family find the answers they need. ❤️

I can’t express this enough that those out there must see there is a connection to the sudden deaths of so many young and this injection.

#AstraZeneca #Death #Cardiac #UK #COVIDVACCINEVICTIMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Breezebee: 12:49pm On May 31, 2021
This is so sad...

donnie:

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by therealSimSim: 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
donnie:

Keep up the good work of exposing thier cover-ups.

It is such a shame that people have not come to realize the Dangers of this covid vaccine. How do you take a vaccine that has not been properly been tested yet, you are willing to allow yourself be used as a guinea pig?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Faithkissa12: 2:48pm On May 31, 2021
I saw this British lady's death story on Facebook last week. And I wonder why it wasn't on the mainstream.
What exactly are they not telling us. I'll be following this thread. Thanks for creating it

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by sonymax16(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
I salute una for here.Abeg where person fit get fake covid 19 test result.I need am for travel purpose.If u get any sure link abeg link me.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Some vaccine recipients have started experiencing freezing just like computers. They have no idea what they have done!!
We are only in the beginning stages of this madness.

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonymax16:
I salute una for here.Abeg where person fit get fake covid 19 test result.I need am for travel purpose.If u get any sure link abeg link me.Thanks

grin grin grin
Yh it may work for now... But later there won't be need for a certificate, a quick scan will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by sonymax16(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
donnie:

grin grin grin
Yh it may work for now... But later there won't be need for a certificate, a quick scan will do.
I need am for now. You get any sure link
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonymax16:

I need am for now. You get any sure link
I nor get o
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Check out this YouTube video concerning the vaccines. It gives me joy that people around the world are beginning to wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1wgjSuAUsA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2021
boyjo:

I am so sure APC used this on a lot of Nigerians who did not have The Spirit of GOD in the 2015 general elections, prior and during the elections.
I have never heard of kabbala magic, but I was so sure that there was mass hypnotises going on.

This just confirmed my thought.

I will soon write an article on that. My busy schedule is the reason i have not been able to update like before but, I will continue to do this i promise
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by boyjo: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Truthwords:

I will soon write an article on that. My busy schedule is the reason i have not been able to update like before but, I will continue to do this i promise

'Can't wait.
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by boyjo: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:
Some vaccine recipients have started experiencing freezing just like computers. They have no idea what they have done!!
We are only in the beginning stages of this madness.

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm
I have visited the link before.
What is freezing?
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
boyjo:

I have visited the link before.
What is freezing?
Have you experienced hanging with your computer or phone before?
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by boyjo: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:
Have you experienced hanging with your computer or phone before?
How do humans freeze, they stand in one spot?
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
boyjo:

How do humans freeze, they stand in one spot?
Please watch the videos. Thanks.
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by boyjo: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:

Please watch the videos. Thanks.
I watched the video but they didn't mention freezing or can you share the link?
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Maria De Los Angeles Gonzalez Andrini

70 Years old, USA

According to Maria’s daughter: “February 18, 2021(her birthday), she was given the first dose, against her will, that put her in the hospital with heart failure and shortness of breath on top of being weak from Parkinson’s, and losing her appetite altogether, making it a challenge for her to keep her medication down.

February 28, 2021, she was given the 2nd shot that put her in the hospital with congestive heart failure, water in her lungs, tension in her chest, and gasping for air. “

Sadly she passed away from the shots on March 29 2021

#Death #Heart #USA #Pfizer #COVIDVACCINEVICTIMS

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2021
What other proof do people need to realise that the vaccines are deadly. Reject Covid_19 vaccines, your life depends on it

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Emir is from Melbourne, Australia. He was hospitalised and reports being diagnosed with supraventricular tachycardia (svt) following the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. No pre-existing heart conditions. He will not be receiving the second dose and STRONGLY advises against this vaccine.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Adam Marks

42 Years old, USA

Adam a 42 year old professional pianist from New York City died unexpectedly in his sleep on May 9, 2021 of cardiac arrest following his Covid-19 vaccination. According to his Facebook page, Adam was a big advocate in the vaccine and often posted update for his followers about getting vaccination appointments. Young adults dying from cardiac arrest in their sleep seems to be happening far too much after these injections.

Adam played piano and was known in the music community for playing at places like Carnegie Hall. He was a Sodomite and He leaves behind his Husband.

Good Riddance

#Death #USA #Cardiac #JohnsonAndJohnson #COVIDVACCINEVICTIMS

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dr. Stephen Wright

32 Years old, UK

Dr. Wright a child psychologist, husband and father passed away suddenly on January 26, 2021 following the AtraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine he had received around January 16, 3021 according to his Facebook profile. Dr. Wright’s wife Charlotte said he had experienced a significant brain bleed and suffered a cerebral Venus stroke. He was then placed on life support and his organs were donated.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tanya Smith

43 Years old, UK

Tanya a wife and mother of three, began having complications three days after taking the AstraZeneca Covid-19 injection March 2021 according to her husband. She was admitted to the hospital where they discovered she had blood clots and ultimately suffered cardiac arrest. Sadly Tanya passed away on April 3, 2021.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by choxcity: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2021
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
This made its way to me today. At long last, I begin to understand the -70 degree deep freeze required by Pfizer on their pseudo-vaccine.

Graphene Nanoparticles in Covid Vaccines - a Report from Spain
THE FIFTH COLUMN (laquintacolumna.net)

1. All the vaccines are manufactured using the same nano-technology. In Spain it was even described as "secret nanoparticles." These nanoparticles become magnetic when they reach the same temperature as the human body. When they remain in an under zero degrees environment, they remain un-magnetic. [Why they freeze the vaccines?]
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78262-w

2. These particles must be a nano-tech material called GRAPHENE. which is a superconductive and highly integrative with neuron cells in the brain: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnsys.2018.00012/full

3. The European Union invested one billion euros in a project called The Graphene Flagship: https://spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/semiconductors/nanotechnology/europe-has-invested-1-billion-into-graphenebut-for-what

4. The molecules of GRAPHENE can interact with neurons in the brain in a remote mode using different radio-frequencies (5G is one of these) , they can map the brain and transmit and receive INSTRUCTIONS remotely.

5. These were never "vaccines" against a virus, instead all the time it was a secret nanotech project developed to reach and control the brains of the human population (until now we don't know if they can modify DNA via 5G) In la Quinta Columna, they discovered that people have been already magnetized via graphene present in masks, PCR tests, chemtrails and influenza and covid vaccines

6. The icon of GRAPHENE is guess what: three hexagrams: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/graphene-structure-icon-vector-1030374052

7. GRAPHENE could be flushed naturally out of the body, because there is an enzyme called myeloperoxidase that apparently disintegrates graphene molecules. Surprisingly alcohol consumption or even tobacco can help to increase this enzyme. That's why they want the population to be vaccinated each 6-12 months and sober.

8. The interaction between GRAPHENE in inoculated humans and 5G could result in a fatal event when 5G will be fully enabled in July 2021, so we would be in a short period of time to stop this madness and abort vaccination programs for once and for all.

I hope your brains are awake

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
This account has been suspended severally by some of the evil admins, that's why i don't really update this covid vaccines victims posts. i might have to start another thread, so for those of you who have sent me private messages that you are interested in the updates, kindly bear with me. My youtube account where i post videos of the victims is also toast. The enemy is fighting hard but i urge those of you that have not taken the vaccines, NEVER EVER TAKE ANY OF THE COVID 19 POISONOUS VAX. Currently so many have died that took all the vax brands. information reaching me states that the Haitian leader that was recently murdered made a national broadcast the haiti will not be a part of any vaccination plan by the satanic WHO. a few days later Members of US covert forces took him out. Now the evil mainstream media is claiming that he was killed by Colombian assassins . Are we to now believe that a countries leader did not have armed security at the presidential villa ?. How da hell did they enter the presidential palace and get into his bedroom and shoot him multiple times on his bed ? . In these end times, you had better use your brains and stop letting mainstream media feed you junk information. First, it was the Tanzanian leader, later the Malawian president , now Haiti . They already want to remove bolsonario of Brazil through paid protesters. i Pray they don't kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Truthwords:
This account has been suspended severally by some of the evil admins, that's why i don't really update this covid vaccines victims posts. i might have to start another thread, so for those of you who have sent me private messages that you are interested in the updates, kindly bear with me. My youtube account where i post videos of the victims is also toast. The enemy is fighting hard but i urge those of you that have not taken the vaccines, NEVER EVER TAKE ANY OF THE COVID 19 POISONOUS VAX. Currently so many have died that took all the vax brands. information reaching me states that the Haitian leader that was recently murdered made a national broadcast the haiti will not be a part of any vaccination plan by the satanic WHO. a few days later Members of US covert forces took him out. Now the evil mainstream media is claiming that he was killed by Colombian assassins . Are we to now believe that a countries leader did not have armed security at the presidential villa ?. How da hell did they enter the presidential palace and get into his bedroom and shoot him multiple times on his bed ? . In these end times, you had better use your brains and stop letting mainstream media feed you junk information. First, it was the Tanzanian leader, later the Malawian president , now Haiti . They already want to remove bolsonario of Brazil through paid protesters. i Pray they don't kill him

The blood of innocent victims will be upon evil admins. angry

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
donnie:

The blood of innocent victims will be upon evil admins. angry

Amen. From next month hopefully I'll be able to bring regular updates. I pray all the restrictions on this account is lifted
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2021
There is a huge possibility that TB Joshua passed away as a result of taking the evil and satanic Covid_19 vaccine. He had always expressed a strong support for it in several of his broadcast while referring to those of us warning people as conspiracists. As at early this year, Joshua was very healthy but after he started urging Nigerians to take it, he was now showing signs of being unwell. Some of his members describe him as having slow speech, a shaky movement etc towards his final days. He must have had both the first dose and second dose secretly and you can see the end result.

If your pastor or imam is currently pushing you into taking the vaccines, they are likely pushing you towards your death.

2 Likes

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by lydafo: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Title: "Fort Detrick"! What did you do? ? ?
Content: Facing the suspicion of the new crown, can the United States answer many questions, such as "What happened in the US military biological laboratory? In July 2019, the United States broke out a mysterious e-cigarette pneumonia. Why did the US Fort Detrick Biological Experiment at the same time? The room was suddenly closed? Since the outbreak of the new crown, the American e-cigarette white lung disease has disappeared, why only the American e-cigarette caused white lung disease? Is it just a coincidence? Fort Detrick Biological Laboratory, once leaked the Ebola virus, 2001 In the United States anthrax attack in the year, the perpetrator came from Fort Detrick, but he committed suicide afterwards. The doubt is that the United States can give a reasonable explanation?
For all kinds of doubts, the world needs answers? It's like a self-directed and self-acted series. An unidentified e-cigarette pneumonia broke out in the United States in July 2019 and quickly spread across the United States. In July of the same year, Fort Detrick Biolab was closed. In October of the same year, the World Military Games was held in Wuhan. In December of the same year, a new type of coronavirus infection was found in Wuhan. ! Everyone will understand this timeline by looking at it. God is fair, facts speak louder than words, even if you perform with your heart. According to the findings of the plot, more and more evidence points to the fact that the new crown pneumonia not only did not originate from Wuhan, China, but it is also particularly likely to be the outbreak of the Fort Detrick Biolab in the United States. This shows that the United States’ anti-bite was true. It's Zhu Bajie's trick: beat it up!
Now the U.S. has to spare no effort to care about the life and death of the masses of the people, and has to politicize the new crown epidemic. Even the scientist Fauci can betray science, and when he encounters things like a villain, I am speechless too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sachet Water Causes Cholera - Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria / Dealing With Dyslexia And Other Learning Disorders In Nigeria / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.