Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed (10146 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2021
aadoiza:
There is no escaping these vaccines as every little detail had been planned out for decades.
To kill us all right?

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Hunterovo: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Tracing to the source COVID-19 needs to kill "political virus" in time.

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Michael Mitchell died of cardiac arrest 7 days after his third dose of experimental 'medicine'.

65 Years old, Turkey

Sinovac & Pfizer
Dose 1: February 22, 2021 (Sinovac)
Dose 2: March 20, 2021 (Sinovac)
Dose 3(Booster): July 16, 2021 (Pfizer)
Died: July 23, 2021

Actor, father snd husband Mike Mitchell, born in Scotland appeared in films such as Braveheart and Gladiator, died July 23rd cardiac arrest in Turkey where he was living. Only just 7 days after his 3rd COVID vaccine booster.

According to his Facebook page he took part in the experiment to save lives. In May, he had also made statements that people had tried to persuade him not to take the injections.

This is the fate that awaits all those "educated know it all" that have taken the vaccines. They always die sooner or later. Non of you who took the jab will survive it. Non of you who took the jab will see 2030. That's a fact.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2021
One of the main components of the satanic Covid_19 vaccines is luciferase aka lucifer race. Its a substance that glows under special light. I am not asking you to believe me. Just watch this video. DON'T TAKE THE COVID_19 VACCINES NO MATTER WHAT. THE TIME TO TAKE A STAND IS NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ62Wi4DmKU

2 Likes

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Hunterovo: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Chicago officials issue travel warning for Missouri and Arkansas amid increase of Covid-19 cases there.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
DAVIDE BRISTOT

18 Years old, Italy

Davide, was a healthy young man who was active and grew up playing volleyball. On June 17 2021 he took the Pfizer vaccine. According to his parents, sometime in July he started experiencing headaches and vomiting which lasted a few days. His parents then took him to a local hospital. It was there the doctor examined him and claimed he seemed ok. Sadly on July 14 2021 his mother found him unresponsive in his bedroom the following day. His parents are now waiting on autopsy results and an investigation into the doctor’s diagnosis the day he was taken to the hospital.

Note: Article translated from Italian news paper.

BOTH YOUNG AND OLD ARE AT RISK WHEN THEY TAKE THE EVIL VACCINES. BEWARE ⚠

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
See how babies are being snatched from thier parents and vaccinated in Australia. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P865HT1T8ATss_bsk2IR0ZC8NAbrjiE8/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
One of the topics discussed by world leaders is how to coerce their citizens into getting the poisonous Vaccines. Guys get set for more lies

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Millions of people protesting against the Covid_19 wicked vaccines. Mainstream media will never show you this. Similar protests are taking place in Switzerland, Brazil, England, Australia, The USA, Canada is warming up gradually. I pray it goes global. We are making our message clear. WE SAY NEVER TO COVID_19 VACCINES, OUR BODY OUR CHOICE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocndEyoQL0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Geemax(f): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Thank you so much for this....
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by networkrecharg: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2021
I am passionate about living a good and responsible life while the life lasts.
My earnest prayer and deepest concern is that my child who has a Brain injury will receive necessary Treatment and live an Independent Life soonest!
My friend Good Friend (Endwell) met my child and was touched, so he organised a GoFundMe which is yet to receive needed attention!
It will be nice to have you contacts (phone, email, or any real-time communication means) to enable me express my Child's situation better.
Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

*Help Little Blind BLISS Victor*

Hello Everyone,

This is a sincere and empathetic need to #SaveBlissVictor from total Blindness and Paralysis!!!

I write to solemnly appea…
Read more here https://gofund.me/0254f807

Heart-Touching Appeal Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqH-xnrYuc

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its goal!

+2348032724753
obieluvictor@gmail.com
Bliss Dad
Obielu Victor
Rivers, NIGERIA.

Truthwords:
The super corrupt mainstream media organisations have decided to be quiet concerning the rate at which people are dying after taking the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines. Even when you go on social media and post the truth, the so called fact checkers shut you down when ever you try to warn people. I listened to a doctor that said "All vaccines have short term effects, mid term effects and long term effects.

Some of you who have gotten the Covid_19 vaccines and are still alive refer to those of us who refuse to receive it conspiracists just because you don't feel anything yet. Be rest assured that you will soon notice the effect as years go by. Covid_19 vaccines are slow poisons. While some people react immediately they get it (some even die instantly), some others will have to wait for some months or years before they see the damage that they have brought upon themselves.

I have decided to open this thread and update it from time to time concerning those that have died or disabled due to taking the Corona virus poisonous vaccines. They are the victims of this deception and their death should be a warning to us not to take this poison ☠
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
The United States is set to join the Global protests against the vaccines. As we speak the fire is flaming up in new York. Over the coming weeks, we will see the kind of protests that are ongoing in Europe Happen in The USA.
#ResistTheVax #MyBodyMyChoice #ResistCovidHoax #ResistTheMandate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzcsCPeVZWk
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by oxypressPlus: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2021
networkrecharg:
I am passionate about living a good and responsible life while the life lasts.
My earnest prayer and deepest concern is that my child who has a Brain injury will receive necessary Treatment and live an Independent Life soonest!
My friend Good Friend (Endwell) met my child and was touched, so he organised a GoFundMe which is yet to receive needed attention!
It will be nice to have you contacts (phone, email, or any real-time communication means) to enable me express my Child's situation better.
Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe.

*Help Little Blind BLISS Victor*

Hello Everyone,

This is a sincere and empathetic need to #SaveBlissVictor from total Blindness and Paralysis!!!

I write to solemnly appea…
Read more here https://gofund.me/0254f807

Heart-Touching Appeal Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqH-xnrYuc

Forward this message to your contacts to help this campaign reach its goal!

+2348032724753
obieluvictor@gmail.com
Bliss Dad
Obielu Victor
Rivers, NIGERIA.

This is traumatic brain injury TBI which has resulted in paralysis, blindness etc.

The most suitable treatment for this baby is hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.

An earlier intervention with hbot would have averted all these complications. It is never too late.

Check our other writeups on NL

We are HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt.
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Erin's husband, Jeremy, was forced to receive the vaccine in order to keep his job. He subsequently ended up in the hospital with serious heart issues. Read the story updates in Erin's own words, including some hospital insights. Located in NSW, Australia. Pfizer vaccine.

SOME LOSERS WILL STILL GO AND TAKE THE VACCINES IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR JOBS. REMEMBER ONE FACT, ONLY PEOPLE THAT THAT ALIVE CAN GO TO WORK. YOUR LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT JOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Sean Hartman

17 Years old, Canada

Vaccine Received: AstraZeneca
Dose 1: August, 2021
Died: September 27, 2021

17 year old Sean a student at Banting Memorial high school in Ontario, Canada loved to play hockey according to his family. He played with the Beeton Athletic Association. The arena he was playing hockey at would not let him go in unless he had the vaccine. He took the shot some time in August and developed myocarditis. Just two weeks after receiving the shot, he collapsed and died of cardiac arrest in his parents home.

These vaccines are dangerous irrespective of your age, it has killed both the young and old . If you are one of those still thinking that this is a joke, then you are doomed. Cursed be the vaccine makers.

Let us pray for our sports men and women, pray that their clubs don't make it compulsory because if they do, most players of the super eagles, basketball team, athletes etc might start dying. We say God forbid

1 Like

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Former United States secretary General Colin Powell has just joined the list of those that died. This man was quit healthy up till October. After getting his second shot, his health started deteriorating and now he is gone. Are you one of those that still believe in Covid_19 satanic vaccines. You Are On Your Own.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by BrutusOj(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Truthwords:
The super corrupt mainstream media organisations have decided to be quiet concerning the rate at which people are dying after taking the poisonous Covid_19 vaccines. Even when you go on social media and post the truth, the so called fact checkers shut you down when ever you try to warn people. I listened to a doctor that said "All vaccines have short term effects, mid term effects and long term effects.

Some of you who have gotten the Covid_19 vaccines and are still alive refer to those of us who refuse to receive it conspiracists just because you don't feel anything yet. Be rest assured that you will soon notice the effect as years go by. Covid_19 vaccines are slow poisons. While some people react immediately they get it (some even die instantly), some others will have to wait for some months or years before they see the damage that they have brought upon themselves.

I have decided to open this thread and update it from time to time concerning those that have died or disabled due to taking the Corona virus poisonous vaccines. They are the victims of this deception and their death should be a warning to us not to take this poison ☠
Stop this nonsense joor..we have been taking vaccines for years, why is COVID-19 vaccine different now?
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by franklytrue(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
BrutusOj:
Stop this nonsense joor..we have been taking vaccines for years, why is COVID-19 vaccine different now?
It is because the end of the world is upon us and satan is hasting his plans to destroy more souls before Jesus comes. These particular vaccines are evil!

2 Likes

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
​​Are covid “vaccines” giving people AIDS?

Immune system functions are dropping around 5% EACH WEEK in those who were vaccinated

The latest data from the United Kingdom’s PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report suggests that people who have been “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) are losing about five percent of their immune systems per week.

Doubly injected people between the ages of 40 and 70 have already lost about 40 percent of the immune system capacity from the moment they get injected.

“If this continues then 30-50 year-olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year,” reports .

There is no denying, based on the data, that fully vaccinated people now suffer from what appears to be acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, more popularly known as AIDS. Their immune systems are fading away, which many have been warning would be the case.

“People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week,”

Interestingly, the worst-off demographic is people aged 40-49, who are suffering total immune system loss in about nine weeks.

Elderly people over the age of 80 last about 20 weeks, while the 50-59 age category only gets about 15 weeks.

“Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months,” warns The Exposé.

“30-50 year-olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS (National Health Service).”

Getting a “booster” shot will only speed up the death process

It is not just that the jabs do not provide the claimed amount of protection against the Fauci Flu. The fact of the matter is that they provide no protection at all in the long term and actually destroy a person’s immune system.

“Pfizer originally claimed a 95% efficiency for their vaccine (calculated as in the last column above). The figures above indicate that their figures may well have been correct immediately after vaccination (the younger age groups have had the vaccine for the shortest time),” The Exposé explains.

“But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination.”

People who take the Biden “Booster” shots will only accelerate this process by adding even more immune-destroying chemicals to their bodies. The downward spiral will move even faster, in other words, the more shots a person gets.

“If we do nothing about this, it will only get much worse than we ever could have imagined,” wrote one Exposé commenter. “I, for one, appreciate all who have stood against and continue to stand against this tyranny.”

“The spike protein hijacks your mitochondria … forever,” wrote another. “Mitochondria is the heart of your immune system. Essentially, it takes over your immune system. The spike proteins are the bioweapons. Your own immune system becomes a deadly weapon. This is HIV on steroids.”

Others echoed these same sentiments, noting that it is painfully obvious what the agenda is. How anyone could argue with a straight face that this is all for “public health” remains a mystery.

COPIED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by sonymax16(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Have u urself taken the vaccine?
BrutusOj:
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Puneeth Rajkumar Bollywood actor is dead from a cardiac arrest due to Covid vaccines. If you follow your so called celebrities, you will end up where they end up. This man was just 45 years old and was a big supporter of the vaccines. Guess what, he is gone. Most of you will never learn till its too late.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Richard Rowe, 41 Years old, USA

Vaccine: Pfizer
Dose 1: August 12, 2021
Dose 2: September 2021
Died: October 29, 2021

Richard a truck driver, mechanic, carpenter, and general contractor lived in Florida. He ran for election to the Florida House of Representatives to represent District 23. Rowe also ran for election to the U.S. House to represent Florida's 3rd Congressional District.

Richard passed away unexpectedly on October 29, 2021 and was found by his neighbors. It’s unfortunate people fall into the trap and end up in this situation. He was so arrogant about the vaccines just like most people on nairaland. He spent most of his time attacking and shaming those who are questioning the vaccines. Well he is a victim of the same vaccines that he defended with his body soul and spirit

Serves you right Richard and good riddance ❤️

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Just remember one fact, most of you who are arrogant just like this man will end up like him.

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2021
When you start lying you will always need another lie to cover up the previous lie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by Truthwords: 5:24am On Nov 29, 2021
donnie:
When you start lying you will always need another lie to cover up the previous lie.

Look at the shape of his mouth, that's how you know that he's lying. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Truthwords:

Look at the shape of his mouth, that's how you know that he's lying. grin

grin
Re: Covid_19 Vaccine Victims, A Compilation Of Those Who Died After Getting Jabbed by donnie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
So after lying, they turn around and enforce it.

Look if you know you are among those who called us alarmists or you vehemently denied when we said the plan was to make the vaccine compulsory, you better start repenting and restituting now...because judgement is already hitting you as I speak for deceiving the public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sachet Water Causes Cholera - Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria / Dealing With Dyslexia And Other Learning Disorders In Nigeria / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.