Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Do Your Miss About Pre-mummy/ Pre-daddy Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Your Miss About Pre-mummy/ Pre-daddy Life? (169 Views)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Your Miss About Pre-mummy/ Pre-daddy Life? by thekichinboss: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
cry cry cry cry I want my sleep back cry cry cry cry cry

I'm narcoleptic and being a mum with that has taught me that some struggles in life are real.
I struggle to stay awake, and yet I don't get to sleep when I am supposed to.

And did I mention that I miss spending time in the bathroom. Before baby, I spend time in the bathroom, cos mehn that's where the best ideas drop. And I get to do all the scrubbing and exfoliating.
Now ehn, na rush rush baff ooo. My mum will just be shouting, do quick ooo, bath like a mother and don't spend time there ooo. I just rush in and rush out.

More importantly I miss my me time with my hubby. Ohhhhh cry cry cry cry It feels like we no longer have enough time for each other. Now baby is growing to toddler phase, she is always all up in our middle.

Hubby goes to work all day, and still has to comman be baby sitting at night if her cry is too much maybe cos of heat. I pity the young man, he will just be fanning her and dozing at the same time while she drains my breasts like she went to work in her dreams.

Children are a beautiful gift but mehn sometimes it's so overwhelming, especially if you have never done it before. Trying to blend into the parenting life is hard work.

What things do you miss about pre-parenting era?
Re: What Do Your Miss About Pre-mummy/ Pre-daddy Life? by supernet4(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2021
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Graduate Internship Job / Brand New And Affordable Tents With Good Discount Rate If Willing To Buy Many / Birthday Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.