Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager (73839 Views)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by freeborn02: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

You and your generation unborn will be greater than you can ever imagine

You are a patriot

Anyone who praises a corrupt politician is a patriot in your eyes. grin

The way you are going, your kids will place a curse on your memory

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by banmee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

You are a patriot

And you on the other hand are a sycophant and are easily distracted by shinny objects. You all claim you want a better country but do the same thing your predecessors have done since your independence. Be lap dogs for the people who put you in chains. Buhari did it with his promise of 5k for every Nigerian. I was thinking then how dump can a people be? I shout sotey no one listened. Now you all are doing it again. I wonder when you people will ever learn. Small time now you go begin hear Atiku for president and jagaban for vp. Dem swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Enculer: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Leader of the Afonja slaves

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Ratedgang: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never4getU:
Yet we have no business in common with them. cheesy

They think politics is for people to work their ass for someone else to come and reap it.

They should remember so fast how they perceived APC from inception, how they did everything possible to ensured it never wins from their region.

We won't forget how they sharply nickname the party Boko Haram party but today they are all trooping in numbers to join it.

Its now they realize how badly they need Biafra if they were not consider for the president of.

please start correcting all the garbages you wrote here. Read again and edit.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by tit(f): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jolly good fellow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by onuman: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never4getU:

They think politics is for people to work their ass for someone else to come and reap it.

They should remember so fast how they perceived APC from inception, how they did everything possible to ensured it never wins from their region.

We won't forget how they sharply nickname the party Boko Haram party but today they are all trooping in numbers to join it.

Its now they realize how badly they need Biafra if they were not consider for the president of.

Your mouth stinks with venom.

What you campaign for never gonna happen.

It shall be like vooom across your two eyes, but you will not understand what stung you.

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dem post about tinubu but afonjaz dey mention igbos upandan...wetin dey super here?! Una no dey tire to masturbate on igbos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by hopexter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu has lost control of the APC and last time I checked those fighting him in the APC are not Igbos.That been said every member of APC has a right to contest for the presidency including Igbos.Nothing stops founding members and National leaders of the APC like Okorocha,George Moughalu or Ogbonnaya Onu from contesting for the presidency.Enough with the blackmail

You've completely deviated from his comment. Where did the blackmail come from
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Rare picture of bola Ahmed tinubu

Happy birthday jagaban of borgu
Look how cute he is here
Old age really sucks angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by GUNITGuy: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday to you Sir
Wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by lekki1444: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
wow this guy is illuminati from the start. look at the hand symbol

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Hated by those he never governed their state , constituencies nor local government

The nightmare of the wailing brothers and sisters
grin
chief BMC

seems you resurrected before the messiah this coming Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Pootle: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by luluman: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:
The nightmare of Ipob miscreant on nairaland
True talk
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol,, smiley See the way APC or Yoruba Muslims in the First Page re celebrating as if He has done anything remarkable!!
When we talk about Great Africans politicians who made their mark and left Footprints in the Sands of time, we will b calling

D Great Obafemi Awolowo
Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe(was respected all over Africa)
Dr Kwame Nkrumah
Mr. Fela Anikulapo Kuti
General Odumegwu Ojukwu
Haille Gebresallasie
D GOAT of Leaders, Nelson Mandela
And also as a Niger Deltan, Will say Major Isaac Adaka Boro..

These Men re those who will be remembered for their Immeasurable deeds!!
Apart from Installing some Cool Govs, Tinubu is known for Stealing, Greed, Back-stabbing, Sponsorship of Thugs/Urchins and also too, COWARDICE!!

He is in the same league with the Likes of Ibori, Alamiesiegha, Lucky Igbinedion and other Political Barawos..

Sarrki, SimpleLeo, Manna and Hellanus,and other APC/Tinubu/Buhari fanboys, U Guys should repent and support Good/Honest politicians..thank you.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
I am never surprised how pple always hail the killer rulers in Nigeria.
Killers/Murderers they are as far as few enlightened Nigerians are concerned.
Why on earth would some group of elites derive pleasure in killing it's own flesh, that's no human but ANIMAL

If you know you know.
sarrki:

You are a patriot
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Exodora: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Heard he married @9years otherwise he wouldn't have being 69years and Remi 60.
When was he born again ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
tell dem o all dem dumb ass unenlightened slaves
banmee:

And you on the other hand are a sycophant and are easily distracted by shinny objects. You all claim you want a better country but do the same thing your predecessors have done since your independence. Be lap dogs for the people who put you in chains. Buhari did it with his promise of 5k for every Nigerian. I was thinking then how dump can a people be? I shout sotey no one listened. Now you all are doing it again. I wonder when you people will ever learn. Small time now you go begin hear Atiku for president and jagaban for vp. Dem swear for una?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by illicit(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
uptimum123:

That still doesn't change the fact that your 5% is inconsequential
Abeg make I join una, how e go be nah
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Only FOOLS thinks people hate this man because he is not from their region. What can a 73 year old man offer a nation like Nigeria after these past dreadful 8 years that he could not offer being close to corridors of power. If fools are not tired of the way these people have ran Nigeria DOWN, sensible Nigerians are. (Fool is not an insult, it means you lack wisdom)

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
[I am never surprised how pple always hail the killer rulers in Nigeria.
Killers/Murderers they are as far as few enlightened Nigerians are concerned.
Why on earth would some group of elites derive pleasure in killing it's own flesh, that's no human but ANIMAL

If you know you know. author=Is04970 post=100306043]Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity � [/quote]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
sucked so much blood na
Mario1989:
So he was handsome as a child? Chai, wetin come happen na??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by emmnprince(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Hated by those he never governed their state , constituencies nor local government

The nightmare of the wailing brothers and sisters

Nobody hates him as you claim.

His acts he displayed in the public both past and recent that bothers on corruption, use of office to enrich himself and family members illegally, selfish ambition regardless of his people, key sponsor of thugs in Lagos metropolis, bad leadership influence and example to the youths (which includes you), . . . You can add to the list if you have any (and I know you have but will act as a coward to mention one because you intentionally made yourself blind to his misdeeds).

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never4getU:

They needed Biafra since 1966, they bought tirelessly, created their own bombs and others, they badly needed it then, because they fought war, think before you talk, is Nigeria really together, is Nigeria really working, why would I be in this snow and cold weather working when I could be in Nigeria living my life. Is Nigeria a place? Why so many youth just want to japa unlike their South Africa and other counterpart, is Nigeria a conducive place to live even with money, you see people using police and hilux, I have seen some of your senators without police here, living a free life when. They get to Nigeria they are god with sirens..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by excel101(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
This fine small boy that year, naim come later get brown smelling teeth, after much weed.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by emmnprince(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you

It takes the Holy Spirit

You are a man of God

Using Bible language to buttress a comment that you and I know is far from the truth speaks volume of the kind of mind your body is accommodating. I hope your mind is not blind to the truth!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
all the appraisal all of u re something else
tit:
Jolly good fellow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by gaskiyamagana: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

the SW states can do that.You can even go ahead to rename one of your states after him
State Tinubu
Capital Jagaban
Region South South
Language Yoluba
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by UKBobo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never4getU:

Igbos living rent free in your brain grin grin grin grin

Free ad space for umunna here - 0 naira for a year's free rent.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by bahdpersona(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
see the little fine kid... most people insult this man because they're jealous, they all wish they could be like him, but that's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by dododawa1: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Biafra woke up and have jagaban
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Funkeshuga(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
eulogizing these crooks APC fool and PDP idiots show we ain't ready to progress

if the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and other useless leaders from east are being worshipped, Nigerians should stop wailing about development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.