Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager (73834 Views)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by zedegit: 5:19am On Mar 30, 2021
uptimum123:

Southwest = Nigeria

Your 5% opinion doesn't count

That's how the Hutu and Tutsi civil war started.

When a region considers itself more superior than all.

Germany did that under Hitler and failed. Yours won't be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by AustinTexas018(m): 5:51am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:
Rare picture of bola Ahmed tinubu

Happy birthday jagaban of borgu

Fck u BAT.. BAT nah snitch bird for airlords...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Wow Chicago drug lord we saw you kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by lexy2014: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

You and your generation unborn will be greater than you can ever imagine

You are a patriot

How's he a patriot? Is patriotism about love for an individual or love for a country? Has d meaning of patriot changed?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by witworth(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday to him as human to human and criminal to criminal for humanity sake, everybody na hypocrites, but notwithstanding this man is not a good national leader. Just a hard-working man that put food on the table for his family and friends.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Fahdiga(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2021
uptimum123:
Tinubu we know

There should be a public holiday for jagaban birthday cause he's a legend
Shut up cry cry baby rule 2
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by 77up(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

the SW states can do that.You can even go ahead to rename one of your states after him
it's non of your fvcking business boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by zudozz: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2021
I thought he said he used to sell ''korosen''? shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by uptimum123(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up cry cry baby rule 2
You wan chop ban again abi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
uptimum123:

You wan chop ban again abi
Shut up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Sunsets: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2021
We: How old are you now? How old are you now?How old are you nooooooooow?How old are you now?

Bola: I was 79 yesterday, but I am 69 today, I am 69 today, I am 69 today, I am 69 todayyyyy!

We: May thunder fire you, may thunder fire you. may thunder fire youuuuu, may thunder fire youuuuu
And your friends
Is04970:
Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity �
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Afamsi: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you

It takes the Holy Spirit

You are a man of God
So God is now your play-mate? You want to drag him into una madness
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Eteka1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
I love this man!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday sir !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by AlphaCEO: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2021
sarrki:
Rare picture of bola Ahmed tinubu

Happy birthday jagaban of borgu
grin... Belated HBD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.