Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man (543 Views)

How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man / Business Man To Lunch New Airline UNITED NIGERIA AIRLINE Soon. / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by Abdullahi2016(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't want to be kidnapped again.
I was trekking home while passing through the market.
A lady tapped me twice, I did as if I didn't feel it.

she shouted uuuncle!!! I knew if it wasn't a trap from the kidnapers, it will be that she want to beg for something.
I just decided look back, the face look familiar.

Where did I know this Beautiful girl o?
I am very sure that she is not looking up to ask me out.

I couldn't recollect where I know her,
she reminded me of Bashorun High school, the school were I served.

Ooooh!!! she knelt down for me in public, I asked her about her studies and everyone in school, I also asked her their present physics teacher.

she said " Ha Uncle, school matidaru (Uncle School don spoil o).

She narrated how a student beat a teacher , and how some teachers beat the parent of the student too.

"which of the SS2 Student can beat a teacher that way? and which among the teachers was beaten?"I asked.

She said it was among the new teachers .

She continued to gist further, but it was getting late. I don't want the discussion to continue further, my mind wasn't really with her, my mind was with you.

I was thinking of how you can add snail to your meal, thinking about your health, thinking of how you can eat healthy meal, thinking of how you can order snail in dozens, hundreds and thousands, for consumption and business purpose.

Yes!!! You can order just a dozen for your personal consumption and you can also order in thousands for business purpose.

Aside from the Health benefits of eating snail, the taste is Superp, your skin will Glow like the moon.

Delivery to your location is the easiest thing for A-express Agro foods.

Contact me to get yours Now!!!

Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by Jopem: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Abdullahi2016:

she shouted uuuncle!!! I knew if it wasn't a trap from the kidnapers, it will be that she want to beg for something.

Ooooh!!! she knelt down for me in public, I asked her about her studies and everyone in school, I also asked her their present physics teacher.

She narrated how a student beat a teacher , and how some teachers beat the parent of the student too.

"which of the SS2 Student can beat a teacher that way? and which among the teachers was beaten?"I asked.

She continued to gist further, but it was getting late. I don't want the discussion to continue further, my mind wasn't really with her, my mind was with you.

I was thinking of how you can add snail to your meal, thinking about your health, thinking of how you can eat healthy meal, thinking of how you can order snail in dozens, hundreds and thousands, for consumption and business purpose.

Yes!!! You can order just a dozen for your personal consumption and you can also order in thousands for business purpose.

Aside from the Health benefits of eating snail, the taste is Superp, your skin will Glow like the moon.

Nice concept in getting people's attention. Your marketing strategy is top notch. Keep it up. Hope to patronize u someday if u are in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by SavageResponse(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Abdullahi2016:

You got my attention...the only issue is that I don't eat snail meat although I have heard it's quite delicious and nutritious grin
Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by Abdullahi2016(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
SavageResponse:

You got my attention...the only issue is that I don't eat snail meat although I have heard it's quite delicious and nutritious grin

You can it out of it. it is Delicious, it is the way to enjoy life.

Buy it for families and friends, you won't regret it.
Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by Abdullahi2016(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jopem:

Nice concept in getting people's attention. Your marketing strategy is top notch. Keep it up. Hope to patronize u someday if u are in Lagos.

your location is not a barrier, we are in ibadan. we can always deliver to you.

just patronise us today and be happy for life
Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by alphabbey1(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Abdullahi2016:

Fantastic way to drive attention �.... I love snail and will definitely save your line for future patronize...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be Kidnapped As A Business Man by Abdullahi2016(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
alphabbey1:
Fantastic way to drive attention �.... I love snail and will definitely save your line for future patronize...

thanks ,I will be expecting your call sir

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Transfer Needed / What Is The Best Way To Invest My 10,000 Dollars In Cryptocurrency’ / Assets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.