Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Happy New year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy New year (519 Views)

Happy New Year Greetings In Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba Animation That You Can Share / I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year / Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New year by haykayneyo: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Stay blessed
Re: Happy New year by tompat86(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
ProlificEric:
my only contribution is that if you finally make up your mind to end it once and for all, the easiest option is sniper. quick and relatively painless. you are welcome.
Receive sense
Re: Happy New year by tempest01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Una
Re: Happy New year by 24SEVEN: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

John 13:27b. Whatever you want to do, do it quickly.

1 Like

Re: Happy New year by xteve(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bros just listen eh.

My business failed after my mum was sick last year, now my rent has expired and I still don't know how I manage. I owe debts too. Now I'm looking for how I'll get a keke and not be idle.

The people I was looking up to for financial assistance failed me. When I looked well I realized they have their problems too.

Try to survive o, speak up and do something.
Re: Happy New year by haykayneyo: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
xteve:
Bros just listen eh.

My business failed after my mum was sick last year, now my rent has expired and I still don't know how I manage. I owe debts too. Now I'm looking for how I'll get a keke and not be idle.

The people I was looking up to for financial assistance failed me. When I looked well I realized they have their problems too.

Try to survive o, speak up and do something.

Thank you sir, its just that its getting unbearable for me.
Re: Happy New year by VTJN(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
haykayneyo:
Please don't min my grammar. I'm really fed up of this life. So am considering ending it once instead of dying gradually of depression I'm fed up of this abject poverty I was born into. I have no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, my mum was late too.
Just imaging at 35 still living with my parents in a rented apartment and at the same time being a burden to my retired old man whose iced blocks business is not moving well. I started working as a security guard last week with monthly salary of 25k. The amount of debt that is on my neck now is no joke at all.
Now the issue now is that our rent is overdue and the landlord is on my old man neck for payment, I just resumed work last week so no salary yet even though it won't be enough for the rent, am ashamed of myself cos am useless.
I know how the country is but I beg you with God I will gladly appreciate if there is anyone that can be of help here, before I go on with my decision because the humiliation is too unbearable, what's the essence of being alive without rest of mind. I am totally depressed.
you just have to be strong bro, the truth is that it's not been that easy lately in Nigeria expecially we from poor background. We're just being hopeful that someday things will get better.

Taking your life isn't the solution, rather keep pushing and be hopeful
Re: Happy New year by VTJN(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
24SEVEN:
lipsrsealed

John 13:27b. Whatever you want to do, do it quickly.
Nna eh, you even quote Bible for am
Re: Happy New year by 24SEVEN: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
VTJN:
Nna eh, you even quote Bible for am

Sure. No need for opinions on such. If he wants to kill himself, he should be fast about it.
Re: Happy New year by At10tion: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
haykayneyo:
Please don't min my grammar. I'm really fed up of this life. So am considering ending it once instead of dying gradually of depression I'm fed up of this abject poverty I was born into. I have no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, my mum was late too.
Just imaging at 35 still living with my parents in a rented apartment and at the same time being a burden to my retired old man whose iced blocks business is not moving well. I started working as a security guard last week with monthly salary of 25k. The amount of debt that is on my neck now is no joke at all.
Now the issue now is that our rent is overdue and the landlord is on my old man neck for payment, I just resumed work last week so no salary yet even though it won't be enough for the rent, am ashamed of myself cos am useless.
I know how the country is but I beg you with God I will gladly appreciate if there is anyone that can be of help here, before I go on with my decision because the humiliation is too unbearable, what's the essence of being alive without rest of mind. I am totally depressed.
committing suicide doesn't give you rest! Rest, peace comes from your inner mind as you are being given by Christ! Surrender your self to Christ and he will give you peace.

Relate with your inner self, and let it flow from the inside to the outside, and you can see multitude of great things you can achieve. Murder/suicide doesn't solve anything! Not many that are dead are resting in peace, many will give everything to come back to earth to live your current life, appreciate God for what you have, and look ahead.
Re: Happy New year by Queenjb: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqPNDOjbls watch my video i discuss about the reason why you lack self love, self love is also a factor that affect depression.
Re: Happy New year by GboyegaD(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
haykayneyo:

Thank you sir, its just that its getting unbearable for me.

Explain to your landlord and plead with him to give you time since you just got a job. Focus on your job and yourself and biko, this isn't the time to chase ladies ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. / Office Swivel Chairs / Would You Advice??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.