Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. (518 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by End123: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
" Remember George This is No time to go Wobbly." Margaret Thatcher to George Bush. The US Government did not want to enter the Gulf war of 1991 but Margaret Thatcher put pressure on US President George Bush to get involved and make sure world War Three did not start from the Middle East. Saddam Hussain could have been the Hitler of that era; people tend to think Hitler was powerful at the start of the War, in reality Hitler Grew in confidence because he had little opposition, sort of like how Boko Haram became uncontrollable. The World has seen two world wars everyone must make sure there is not a third. Traditionally America asks Britain to get involved but Margaret Thatcher asked and pressurized America to get involved. George Bush was most mature and gracious to say that for the first weeks of the Gulf War he and his team of political and military elite kept saying around President George Bush "Remember George ,This is No time to go Wobbly " in reference to Margaret Thatcher words .It was so easy for the Gulf War of 1991 to have turned into World War Three. I am a Student of World War 1 and World War 2. Albert Speer Adolf Hitler's architect said "had the league of Nations ( the name of the UN in 1937) stood up to Hitler after Germany took over the Rhineland, World War 2 would not have Happened." Margaret Thatcher played a massive role in stopping World War 3. A Woman. Nefertiti The Great Queen of Egypt " said " a Nation that does not love women and protect them will never prosper". Look at how the Developed World treat women with Freedom, love and respect look at how their laws support Women and Children. Jesus Christ said " Husband's love your wife, like how Christ Loved the Church ". Jesus died for mankind, I'm not saying die for your wife I'm saying do your best to love her. Look at how women love their children, are they gaining money from their children ? I will end this post here, alot of men are too immature to understand life.
Amazing with all the Smartphone this generation is no different from their fathers when they waste so much time on social media instead of on Google to do research and expand their minds. The Legendary Music Genius Puff Daddy Sean Combs has change his name to Love. Love is the Key and smart people know this.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by End123: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
The US Government gave Margaret Thatcher The Presidential Award For Freedom for her troubles

1 Like

Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by Klass99(f): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by Felimax(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Quite well, you can talk from both side of your mouth. "Christ died for the church but you are not saying a man should die for his wife but he should do his best" So because people create post and others gave their opinion on social media made them jobless? What a pathetic way of reasoning! From the begining till when we will depart this world men will continue to die in the hands of women hence the sensitization for men to be wise.
At least, if you must die for a woman; don't die a stupid death. Don't drink sniper because she breaks your heart when you have not even started seeing the beautiful ones. Don't jump into Lagoon because she is killing you emotionally. We are telling men that cares to listen to grow above the sentiment of I LOVE MY WOMAN. Be in charge, take control and most importantly be a man.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by End123: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Felimax:
Quite well, you can talk from both side of your mouth. "Christ died for the church but you are not saying a man should die for his wife but he should do his best" So because people create post and others gave their opinion on social media made them jobless? What a pathetic way of reasoning! From the begining till when we will depart this world men will continue to die in the hands of women hence the sensitization for men to be wise.
At least, if you must die for a woman; don't die a stupid death. Don't drink sniper because she breaks your heart when you have not even started seeing the beautiful ones. Don't jump into Lagoon because she is killing you emotionally. We are telling men that cares to listen to grow above the sentiment of I LOVE MY WOMAN. Be in charge, take control and most importantly be a man.

I never said people should kill themselves in the name of Love. I did not say people should not be smart. What I said is if you are in a relationship it's best to love. The last three women I had anything to do with cheated on me or cheated me. But I had gained so much from them that I'm glad they went their way. Love is like a boomerang. What you put out is what comes back to you.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Your topic doesn't correlate with the post.
Re: Women Are Equal To Men In Some Cases They Are Superior To Men. by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
End123:

I never said people should kill themselves in the name of Love. I did not say people should not be smart. What I said is if you are in a relationship it's best to love. The last three women I had anything to do with cheated on me or cheated me. But I had gained so much from them that I'm glad they went their way. Love is like a boomerang. What you put out is what comes back to you.
It figures...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway / Is Surrogacy Legal In Nigeria And What Happens If They Are To Be Flown Out / Could Learning Taekwondo Reduce Physical Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.