Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria (2038 Views)

Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by superjab247: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
I was in a dream when I saw a vision,whereby Nigeria was thrown into complete chaos,everywhere was burning I saw people in chains and been burnt with iron by masked men,itas a painful and shocking site,as I look further I saw so many people from Nigeria migrating through boats and trekking long kilometres with legs carrying loads on their head and where crying.

I saw 7 bokoharam flag raised in Aso rock villa and one placed on the gates and a man from asorock handed the staff of rulership to the terrorists and a voice said to me this is what must occur in nigeria in the future.

Maiduguri would soon be overrun by bokoharam and Nigeria would experience worsen bandit attacks before and in 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by ridwanlawal: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
As your moniker implies
JAB

1 Like

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by inumidun2010(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Abeg wake up.. hope say you never piss for body... Na afternoon we still dey
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by superjab247: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
inumidun2010:
I saw this revelation last night many people won't believe me
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Pauladex(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thank God you woke up,many people had this kind dream and crossed to the other side. Pls tell your land lord to buy fire extinguisher because next time you have this kind dream, his house may catch fire. To avoid stories that touches heart, always drink coolant before going to bed, even if your head do over heating, it won't burst.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Kayberg: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
superjab247:
I was in a dream when I saw a vision,whereby Nigeria was thrown into complete chaos,everywhere was burning I saw people in chains and been burnt with iron by masked men,itas a painful and shocking site,as I look further I saw so many people from Nigeria migrating through boats and trekking long kilometres with legs carrying loads on their head and where crying.

I saw 7 bokoharam flag raised in Aso rock villa and one placed on the gates and a man from asorock handed the staff of rulership to the terrorists and a voice said to me this is what must occur in nigeria in the future.

Maiduguri would soon be overrun by bokoharam and Nigeria would experience worsen bandit attacks before and in 2022.

I had similar dream weeks ago.
It was very terrible and horrible as I saw Islamists killing people with sporadic and aimed firings. I saw the nation burning and people running helter skelter, trying to escape to a neighboring country through its land borders.
It was a total chaos.
I didn't bother sharing it here on this platform because I know that most comments will be very much unreasonable because they will not regard it nor take it serious.
I know it is a warning from GOD to us in this country.
GOD bless you for sharing.
We need to start praying against it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Queenslander(f): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please oh, we aren't ready for war!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by henrixx(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2021
superjab247:

bloody crap. have you seen any country where terrorist overran? not even Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria that have seen it all. no matter how strong. terrorists can never be that bold

1 Like

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by edoairways: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Kayberg:

It was very terrible and horrible as I saw Islamists killing people with sporadic and aimed firings. I saw the nation burning and people running helter skelter, trying to escape to a neighboring country through its land borders.
It was a total chaos.
I didn't bother sharing it here on this platform because I know that most comments will be very much unreasonable because they will not regard it nor take it serious.
They wouldn't pray now but when it becomes a reality, they accuse the seer of been fake. That is more reason why Christians in Nigeria continue to receive persistent attracts.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Tekzyflex(m): 1:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Kayberg:

It was a total chaos.

I also had a similar dream.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Toosure70: 3:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Queenslander:
This is acute malaria.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Toosure70: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2021
superjab247:

At times the meaning may be personal, please pray for yourself and the nation.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by orisa37: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2021
SUPERJAB247'S PUZZLE FOR

Osinbajo

TINUBU

NGIGE AND

AMAECHI.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Buy mosquito net you no gree,

See now
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by orisa37: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2021
SUPERJAB247'S PUZZLE FOR

Osinbajo

TINUBU

NGIGE AND

AMAECHI.

WHERE ARE YOU LEADING THE SOUTH
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2021
orisa37:
SUPERJAB247'S PUZZLE FOR

Osinbajo

TINUBU

NGIGE AND

AMAECHI.

WHERE ARE YOU LEADING THE SOUTH

Which type of internet do you use that always make post twice?
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by orisa37: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2021
ridwanlawal:
As your moniker implies
JAB

BOKOHARAM IS DESPERATE AND DETERMINED.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Samunique(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2021
superjab247:

Thus says the Lord, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass !
Isaiah 7:7

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2021
They have already surrounded Nigeria
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by tishbite41(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Many people will take this as a joke. May God do am for me make I japa. The satanic caliphate has deadly plans for the South. God bless MNK.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by freeborn02: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:

Why are some of you reasoning like this?
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by femi4: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
superjab247:

Lack of good sex
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by freeborn02: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Samunique:
Thus says the Lord, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass !
Isaiah 7:7

Lolz. Your comment made me remember Ahitophel. I hope you know enough scriptures to remember that man.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Samunique(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2021
freeborn02:

Lolz. Your comment made me remember Ahitophel. I hope you know enough scriptures to remember that man.
Just as the counsel of Ahitophel did not stand and rejected by Absalom, so shall that evil dream come to nought .

God will rescue this country bcs of the saints and some innocent people.

Do you think God is like you are ?

I can see some people behaving like Jonah here, who prophesied and waited for the destruction of Nineveh. And when that did not happen, he became very angry with God.

Must this prophesy of doom come to pass?

No way !!!

God is a merciful God !

Meanwhile, revelation is responsibility, the reason why God show you is bcs he wants you to do something about it, rather than coming to claim vain glory on nairaland.

Go to your worship place or raise a prayer team and pray against it.

Shalom !
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2021
angry.. Abeg na which weed you take Wey show you this kind mumu prophecy grin grin grin

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by freeborn02: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Samunique:
Just as the counsel of Ahitophel did not stand and rejected by Absalom, so shall that evil dream come to nought .

God will rescue this country bcs of the saints and some innocent people.

Do you think God is like you are ?

I can see some people behaving like Jonah here, who prophesied and waited for the destruction of Nineveh. And when that did not happen, he became very angry with God.

Must this prophesy of doom come to pass?

No way !!!

God is a merciful God !

Meanwhile, revelation is responsibility, the reason why God show you is bcs he wants you to do something about it, rather than coming to claim vain glory on nairaland.

Go to your worship place or raise a prayer team and pray against it.

Shalom !

Since the carnage by jihadists have started, do you know how many innocent people have perished?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Kayberg: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
edoairways:

They wouldn't pray now but when it becomes a reality, they accuse the seer of been fake. That is more reason why Christians in Nigeria continue to receive persistent attracts.

That is just it coming from you!
They'd never take it serious unless it's coming from the likes of TB Joshua.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Kayberg: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Queenslander:

Nigeria is already at war.
Mercenaries have already spread across the nation.
Lagos and most Southern States are already under siege.
I just pity the people with the kind of party•defending, people denying leaders elected into offices of government.
Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by godliman: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kayberg:

It was a total chaos.
Only unwise people ignore such warnings. Didn't mailafia say they are planning to start a civil war next year? Danjuma once said that if he reveals what he knows Nigerians won't sleep. may God turn the evil agenda of our enemies on their own head.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria by Kayberg: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
godliman:

Only unwise people ignore such warnings. Didn't mailafia say they are planning to start a civil war next year? Danjuma once said that if he reveals what he knows Nigerians won't sleep. may God turn the evil agenda of our enemies on their own head.

Amen.
Truly, only the unwise will ignore such warnings.
Now it's coming too often.
May GOD save us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikonso: How Kanu's Biafra Vice-President Designate Was Killed / Calls For Secession Unacceptable, Federal Govt Warns / One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.