Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� (213 Views)

Stop Loosing Money, Enjoy Free Crypto Signals From Flux Algo / Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? / Automated Binary Options Bot For Deriv and binarycom traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hi traders and welcome. I understand that many of you will consider this a hoax, but I assure you it is not. I like to be very relatable and demystify things, so I guess some introduction is in order.

Many refer to me by my nick, Teri. I am a swing trader. This means my trades typically last anywhere between 2 - 6 days and I usually would stack entries as a trade progresses for more profit. I enjoy the stability and calm that comes with swing trading.

I run a small account like many of you, not trading hundreds of thousands of dollars yet. Like I said, very relatable. I do not take investments or trade for people. I have been scammed a few times before and I'd very much rather you kept your money in your trading accounts and have the ability to make the final decision on your money. This is the part where some of you decide to leave, but if you appreciate the transparency and are interested in growing together, then you are much welcome to stay. Free signals never hurt anyone.

Expect signals from me every other day on this thread. I intend to be consistent with this as these are trades I'll be taking myself on my account.

The journey begins. Welcome aboard.
Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Terib:
Hi traders and welcome. I understand that many of you will consider this a hoax, but I assure you it is not. I like to be very relatable and demystify things, so I guess some introduction is in order.

Many refer to me by my nick, Teri. I am a swing trader. This means my trades typically last anywhere between 2 - 6 days and I usually would stack entries as a trade progresses for more profit. I enjoy the stability and calm that comes with swing trading.

I run a small account like many of you, not trading hundreds of thousands of dollars yet. Like I said, very relatable. I do not take investments or trade for people. I have been scammed a few times before and I'd very much rather you kept your money in your trading accounts and have the ability to make the final decision on your money. This is the part where some of you decide to leave, but if you appreciate the transparency and are interested in growing together, then you are much welcome to stay. Free signals never hurt anyone.

Expect signals from me every other day on this thread. I intend to be consistent with this as these are trades I'll be taking myself on my account.

The journey begins. Welcome aboard.

Hello traders. I have my eyes set on EURCAD. Actually entered a position on this pair last week Wednesday. Life of a swing trader �

Anyway I am looking for a potential re-entry because market momentum still looks good. I have a bearish bias on the trade.

But I am patiently waiting for the market to break the 1.47647 zone and retest it. The 1.47647 zone denoted by the arrow as shown in the image acted as a major support level on the daily timeframe almost three years ago. That tells me the zone could act as a support again this time, in which case my bearish bias changes.

But for me to consider a sell/re-entry, the market needs to break beneath that zone and come back to retest it, so that the zone begins to act as a resistance level. So I patiently wait.

Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
New setup forming on USDCAD. So I am turning my attention to that pair for a sell. More details coming soon.
Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Monitoring a potential sell opportunity on GBPCHF. The market has been in a consolidation for a while, and has come back to the level of most volume previously traded.

I am waiting for a moving average crossover on lower timeframes as confirmation of bearish momentum before getting in.

More details coming soon.

Follow this thread so you don't miss out on the call.
Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Terib:

Hello traders. I have my eyes set on EURCAD. Actually entered a position on this pair last week Wednesday. Life of a swing trader �

Anyway I am looking for a potential re-entry because market momentum still looks good. I have a bearish bias on the trade.

But I am patiently waiting for the market to break the 1.47647 zone and retest it. The 1.47647 zone denoted by the arrow as shown in the image acted as a major support level on the daily timeframe almost three years ago. That tells me the zone could act as a support again this time, in which case my bearish bias changes.

But for me to consider a sell/re-entry, the market needs to break beneath that zone and come back to retest it, so that the zone begins to act as a resistance level. So I patiently wait.

EURCAD just broke the 1.47647 zone as predicted. So I am waiting for a slight push back and retest of that zone before I enter for a sell.
Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Terib:

EURCAD just broke the 1.47647 zone as predicted. So I am waiting for a slight push back and retest of that zone before I enter for a sell.

The push back to the 1.47647 zone has occured. Waiting for the close of the current candle on the 30 minute time frame to confirm sell entry.

Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Terib:

The push back to the 1.47647 zone has occured. Waiting for the close of the current candle on the 30 minute time frame to confirm sell entry.

SELL EURCAD
ENTRY: 1.47323
SL: 1.47787
TP: 1.45919
Risk to reward ratio: 1:3

Risk on account: 2.5% of account size
Re: Forex Traders Gather Here For Free Signals ��� by Terib: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Terib:

SELL EURCAD
ENTRY: 1.47323
SL: 1.47787
TP: 1.45919
Risk to reward ratio: 1:3

Risk on account: 2.5% of account size

I took a 2.5% loss on this trade. We lose some. Many more opportunities for profit.

(1) (Reply)

. / Investment Partnership / Great Looking 4 Bedroom Apartment In Budo Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.