Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? (1296 Views)

Stop Loosing Money, Enjoy Free Crypto Signals From Flux Algo / Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement / How To Generate Live Trade Signals From Mobile MT4/5 Platform On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2021
Are You Feeling Frustrated Trading Forex? Are You Tired of Unreliable Trading Signals and Robots? Here is a Simple and Reliable Trading Strategy that Would End Your Tears. It is Called 1-MA Trading Strategy.

--- Patiently read through the following piece.

Hello there,
Have you observed the increase in the number of online forex trading practitioners parading themselves as professional traders on the internet? Each of these guys would claim he or she has a lasting solution to your woeful trading experiences. In their usual manner, they would demand you pay some amount of money to purchase a trading solution (such as a trade signal, robot,, indicator, etc). They would usual claim that what they sell would make you earn fabulous profits and turn your trading account balance around in no time. These claims are always beautiful and, more often than not, "too good to be true"!

Now, the question is not whether or not they actually have some solutions to sell. The critical question is "Do these items truly solve buyers' problems?" You would agree with me that such solutions are fake in most cases, as they do not even address the actual problems for which the buyers purchased them, let alone solving the problems. And even when performances of these items seem to come near solving the problems, they do not measure up to the claims provided by their peddlers. Very sad indeed!

Now if you are seriously passionate about being able to trade profitably and make money for yourself, your desire should be to learn a verified trading strategy that would put a final end to confusion in your chart analysis. In other words you should be deeply interested in learning a charting strategy that really works; and not guess work. I mean a charting strategy that would allow you to clearly define both the time and price of your trade entries/exits to the best accuracy.

"1-MA" Strategy is All You Need
Here is a simple charting idea that is called 1-MA Trading Strategy. Why called "1-MA"? That's just what it is. This charting idea involves the use of ONLY ONE(1) MOVING AVARAGE to run a price action analysis of the most recent couple of candles in order to determine prices of the next trade entry.
1-MA strategy is essentially a price action trading strategy which was particularly designed to help you read the future of the market, and position your pending orders ahead of the expected market moves.

Not Only About Trade Entries
Apart from being able to figure out a future entry price, 1-MA strategy, through the use of a Fibonacci tool, allows you to accurately determine most probable support/resistance prices along the expected price path. Prices of these supports/resistances can then be used as Take Profits (TPs) in your orders.

Spend the Money Once And For All
Rather than having to repeatedly spend money purchasing trading signals and robots which would work today and crash tomorrow, why not pay a one-time training fee (once and for all) to learn this reliable price action strategy. It is better for you to fully be in charge of your life than to always be at the mercy of some signal/software vendors who might turn their back at you at any time, either by changing their charges at will or even disappear into the thin air. Why not take a moment to imagine how peaceful and confident you would become when you've learnt this 1-MA strategy and start applying it to your trades. See! You would be fully in charge of your life, and make money the way you like.

Need a Proof 1-MA Strategy Works?
No qualms if you play a doubting Thomas here. We're all wary of online scams. Therefore, in order to allay your fears, I have chosen to go extra miles in tasking myself.
I am going to trade an account for you to see, using the 1-MA strategy. All you need to do for me is:
* Open a demo MT4 account with any broker of your choice and send me the login details.
Then I will place a couple of trades on the account using this strategy. You can then judge whether or not the strategy is worth your money.
Note that your demo account must comply with the following requirements:
* Must be MT4
* Leverage of 1:400 or higher

Talk With Me First
Note that it is required you discuss with me first (registering your interest in the 1-MA strategy) before sending your demo account login details to me. I will not attend to your trading account if there is no prior communication between you and me. To discuss your interest in the 1-MA strategy, chat me up on Whatsapp (+2348065592552)

Learn the 1-MA Strategy
After being convinced (through your demo account) that the 1-MA strategy really works, wouldn't you want me to teach you, so you too may start making money with ease?

Now this is how I do it: I teach this strategy in a practical online class via whatsapp platform, using various instructional media (such as chart images, videos and voice notes) to explain the trading concept. I usually engage my students on real-time chart analysis; meaning we would practise the 1-MA concept, placing orders and taking profits real time.

Duration of Training
Total duration of the training is usually between 3 hours and 9 hours, depending on individual student's rate of assimilation. The entire training period is broken into six 90-minute sessions. However, if you are the smart type, you might grab the whole stuff within the first two or three sessions.

Training Fee
Training fee for learning the 1-MA trading strategy is 120,000NGN 100,000NGN (250USD).
Accepted method of payment include:
* Direct bank deposit
* Online banking/USSD transfer
* Bank wire transfer
* Western union
* PerfectMoney
Note: Account details will be sent to your email after signing up for the training.

1 Share

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by comptable: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Truly, I want to tell anyone that really wants to put an end to his continued agony in trading Forex successfully to please go for this 1-MA Trading Strategy as it is unarguably one FX Strategy to beat. I am a living witness to the efficacy of the strategy because it performs so wonderfully to the extent that you would be asking yourself why you have not come across this strategy all these while.
This strategy takes care of those coming into forex as newbies as well as professional FX traders, for 1-MA strategy is one that its author has designed in such a way that it's quite easy to understand and I can assure you that within a few days of learning it,you will be able to see your Forex trading being taken to a new higher level. Please give 1-MA Trading Strategy a trial and you shall not regret such action. I rarely post a comment since I joined NL, but the effectiveness of this 1-MA strategy is what prompted me to do it as you read this comment now!
Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
See the performance of 1-MA trading strategy last week.

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2022
See what 1-MA trading strategy generated from 5000usd account this week.

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
See how 1-MA Trading Strategy (version 2) performed this week, ending on Friday 04 February 2022.
You just have to learn this powerful trading strategy and stop struggling.

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Here is another great feat achieved by 1-MA Trading Strategy this week. Take a look at the overwhelming trading results.

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2022
1-MA Trading Strategy has done its wonders again this week. See trading results!
Want to learn this trading strategy? Call/WhatsApp me: +2348065592552

Re: Why Spend So Much Buying Trade Signals? Why Not Learn 1-MA Trading Strategy? by dunas(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
See wonders performed by 1-MA trading strategy last week.

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Home With The African Legend, Kanu Nwankwo, A.k.a Papilo / I Buy Itunes Card Bitcoin An Lots More / A+ HOME TUTORING SERVICE IN ASABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.