Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq (28776 Views)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / COVID-19: Participants At The Recent AVMCA Might Be Exposed, Should Self-Isolate / 20 Days Weight Loss Challenge With Green Coffee By Gidini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Kebbiprince: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kazeem47:
hmmm,forget all those big men pikin.before you say jack Robinson,dem don gather fat again.BTW,what of we wey dey find how we go take fat nko?
Your problem, nothing concern us with a poor man like u grin cheesy
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Kebbiprince: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
IMASTEX:
People naturally lose weight as Nigerians this days. So the contest should be for those who could gain weight under Buhari government.
Well not everyone is suffering as u, the rich politicians don't know who's in power

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Soloboss534: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is commendable
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Dearlord(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin the organizer is educated illiterate, the prize given to them will give them double weight in less than a week

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Dearlord(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin the organizer is an educated illiterate, the prize given to them will give them double weight in less than a week.

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by sugarfrank(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
They will use the money for more choppings and then get overfed again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by NVSBL: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
150k unaccounted for

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by BlueRaven: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Ugandatales: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
librangyps:
For that amount, I go do fasting...

Hahahaha! Some people will fast for 3 weeks to win that amount grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Ugandatales: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Some of them are still fat

Maybe they should have shown us their "before" pictures.
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Ugandatales: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
donoso:
Show us the pictures of the winners before the show. It's impossible to loss 56kg in 7weeks.

56kg is the combined weight loss of the 3 winners. The article wasn't well written.
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Ugandatales: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kazeem47:
hmmm,forget all those big men pikin.before you say jack Robinson,dem don gather fat again.BTW,what of we wey dey find how we go take fat nko?

Lol! True, it won't take them more than 3-4 weeks to gain that weight back.

And about gaining weight, I am also in your shoes o. I have been trying to gain weight for years. I have tried everything...I tried GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) and it made me sick...I had to give it up. Now, I want to try gyming. It worked for me when I was in school.
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Many shows are open to the rich and well to do.

The poor barely gets a look in.

But in truth there are more originality in the life of the poor than I have seen with most rich.
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by ibiba: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
I was the winner of this challenge. We as winners are joining the next batch which starts on Saturday, not only to encourage those coming up, but also to keep fit. Initially, the money motivated me, but later on, I loved the way I looked and my motivation moved beyond money. The Organisers of this programme are heaven sent. Obesity is bad. Personally, I'm maintaining my diet, I still intend to exercise 6 days a week, and even though the programme finished on Saturday, I'm back to my regime, because I want to lose an extra 6kg. I have included a picture of myself, which I can assure you didn't even show my weight fully, because even after that picture, I still added weight. The wellness centre is literally the only thing that could have helped me lose weight. We dieted, we exercised, and also ate healthy, most times One Meal A Day. Some of us detoxed our system fully. Basically she educated us properly, and people like me benefited from her over 20years of expertise.
Also the 56kg lost was from all the contestants. I contributed 16.6kg to that figure. Personally, I'm very grateful to Dr Physiq, and I pray that God expands this project.

P/s The remaining 150k was shared amongst all those that participated but didn't come 1st -3rd.. That's a positive spirit..

If una laff my before picture, wahala go dey o.. lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by slimman007: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
dele31:
Alex one thing is missing here, you're yet to attach your own picture with it because that's always your custom

You are right bro.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by edoairways: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Nice
The man at the middle didn't partake?
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by edoairways: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

Lol! True, it won't take them more than 3-4 weeks to gain that weight back.

And about gaining weight, I am also in your shoes o. I have been trying to gain weight for years. I have tried everything...I tried GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) and it made me sick...I had to give it up. Now, I want to try gyming. It worked for me when I was in school.
Don't ever dream of fat again because you may regret it. Appreciate your body size
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Ugandatales: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
edoairways:

Don't ever dream of fat again because you may regret it. Appreciate your body size

I didn't say anything about fat...I want to gain weight. People like you believe everyone wants to lose weight, you forget that there is something called underweight. I'm 6ft2, and weigh 59kg. I'm underweight according to BMI. I just want to weigh about 67-70kg, not that I want to be fat.
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Fantazy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Who among them lose weight now? The headline should be Weight gain, not weight loss
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by Fantazy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Who among them lose weight now? The headline should be Weight gain, not weight loss
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by mylove4God(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fat burner injection weekly.. Hmmm
Re: 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq by edoairways: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

I didn't say anything about fat...I want to gain weight. People like you believe everyone wants to lose weight, you forget that there is something called underweight. I'm 6ft2, and weigh 59kg. I'm underweight according to BMI. I just want to weigh about 67-70kg, not that I want to be fat.
I would advise you stick to original weight for your own good. Your weight is okay for that height just ignore those authors. If only you knew how some persons envied that weight size, you would thank God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner / Fittest Foods For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.