Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu (3756 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by MaiSuya(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Of course it can't be true. Such cases of violence are supposed to be the exclusive preserve of northerners, remember? Igbos are supposed to be the most accommodating, peace-loving tribe on the face of the freaking earth.

arrant nonsense  angry
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Could Sahara be trying to cause religious sentiment to rise against Southerners?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Au did they know d guy voted Buhari?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by presido1: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Many groups of young men on the streets across Kaduna shouting "Buhari!" and "Change!" #Nigeriadecides

This is dangerous!
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

Spreading rumors I see. Where is the damn proof? Or is it too hard for you to provide. And if Sahara Reporters is your source, anyone in the South, including your own kin will laugh at you.

I know how aggressive an average ibo man can be !
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by AljUche: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mai Suya:

Of course it can't be true. Such cases of violence are supposed to be the exclusive preserve of northerners, remember? Igbos are supposed to be the most accommodating, peace-loving tribe on the face of the freaking earth.

arrant nonsense  angry

thank you

this people are the worlds worse hypocrites angry
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibos, Ive always said, are the most tribalistic, animalistic, most vicious beings on the planet. On judgment day, I'll try to remember to ask God why he created them with such a evil mindset!

You better hope 'God' doesn't turn out to be Igbo

Ignorance is evil my friend!
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Its Igbo - not Ibo you ignorant fool.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by dasa: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
i doubt this story is true, but i will state clearly that the CPC agent where i voted declared and encouraged people to vote PDP. i was shocked. i asked why and she said we should know what is best for Nigeria.

Them no interview am before them employ am?  lolol
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by londoner: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Proof please?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by AljUche: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
cpc leads in lagos and oyo
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
Fake news. How did they know that he voted for Buhari? Did he thumb print in the open?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by 9ijaMan: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
At least we now know which of the candidates is indeed desperate. Why kill anyone because he'she has voted for an opposition candidate?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sun of god:

Its Igbo - not Ibo you ignorant fool.
oops. . .what difference does it make after what I hear is what i write. .ibo ibo ibo !
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Fake News
What part of Enugu? I witnessed a fight, took pictures and recorded a video of an ANPP agent who came into a unit with thumbprinted papers and was trying to bribe a police. Thats about it.
I volunteered my break and quench jalopy and assumed local observer status because I helped two Pressmen to their units. Haba, if something this heinous happened in this town, I for know nah
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

oops. . .what difference does it make after what I hear is what i write. .ibo ibo ibo !

Then contiunue to show off your ignorance.

Fool,
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by cold(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
jamace:

Fake news. How did they know that he voted for Buhari? Did he thumb print in the open?
I was going to ask the same thing.Did he scream that he just voted for Buhari,besides Buhari was in Enugu for his campaign & lotsa Igbo folks came out to cheer him why weren't they lynched.There's not a shred of truth in this story
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by brinell(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
Jamace, good question. How did they know who was voted? People just rush to display their almajiri pent-up anger.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by missobeza(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
I really do hope that is not true. Because its sad.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by nusdog: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Fake News
What part of Enugu? I witnessed a fight, took pictures and recorded a video of an ANPP agent who came into a unit with thumbprinted papers and was trying to bribe a police. Thats about it.
I volunteered my break and quench jalopy and assumed local observer status because I helped two Pressmen to their units. Haba, if something this heinous happened in this town, I for know nah

Thank you, my sister. They think there are no people on ground to confirm.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
If the OP had said Abia or Ebonyi I wouldnt reply i'l just wait for a news update but saying it happened in this town is really a lie.
I just need to know the area and i'l skip first service in church and go verify. People can sabi lie o!
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
Sun of god:

Then contiunue to show off your ignorance.

Fool,
o ya face  front omo IBO !
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by nusdog: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Dude, did an Igbo dude steal your babe?

Why the animalistic hatred?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
nusdog:

Dude, did an Igbo dude steal your babe?

Why the animalistic hatred?

He is of his father - the devil.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by bashr4: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
liars , i wonder how they found out he voted for buhari. and how come those of us here did not hear about it, idiots.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by presido1: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
x
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jason123: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
presido1:

Where you not the person on the other thread, i hope you have seen the reality now.
What reality?? Shut up jor! People now use internet to recruit tribalist. Abeg, this is a fight between 0.00000001% Nigerians.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by bashr4: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
so people now want to use cheap propaganda against the igbos abi, anyway keep it coming but remember when it starts  in the north they will not differenciate between igbo,yoruba,edo ,efik,ibibio etc all christians and southerners will be lynched
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jason123: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
bashr4:

so people now want to use cheap propaganda against the igbos abi, anyway keep it coming but remember when it starts  in the north they will not differenciate between igbo,yoruba,edo ,efik,ibibio etc all christians and southerners will be lynched

You are saying the absolute truth but there is no propaganda against anyone.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by aloyemeka2: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
I called someone at Enugu and she expressed surprise at the strange news.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by londoner: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
cold:

I was going to ask the same thing.Did he scream that he just voted for Buhari,besides Buhari was in Enugu for his campaign & lotsa Igbo folks came out to cheer him why weren't they lynched.There's not a shred of truth in this story

Exactly, I posted a link earlier that reported 5000 people in Enugu officially backed Buhari and CPC, JUST LAST MONTH!

It is a fake "story" in an attempt to stir up tribal strife. As usual those individuals on Nairaland who [b]already harbour [/b]a dislike/hate of the Igbos jumped on it like bees to honey.

They know fully well this story is not reported elsewhere, they also know it is improbable that anyone would get to know your vote to even kill you "on the spot".

Although they know this, they just cant resist feeding their appetite for any anti-Igbo sentiment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Buhari / Fashola Candidacy 2015 / IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition / Impeachment: Fayose Sends Royal Fathers To Beg Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.