Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tableau Public - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tableau Public (464 Views)

Help With Publishing Dashboards In Tableau Public / My New Tableau Dashboard(women In Olympic!) / How Can I Get Tableau For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tableau Public by nishadnetha: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tableau Public is an application that can help anyone transform small or large data sets into relevant graphs and charts that can then be shared with others and published online. As the word 'public' suggests, the created workbooks can't be locally saved, rather it is sent to Tableau's public cloud which can be accessed by the general public.
This is essentially a free version of Tableau visualization software. It allows you to use the majority of the software functions.You can create visualizations and connect to CSVs, Text and Excel documents. However, the largest difference is that Tableau Public does not allow you to save your workbooks locally.
Visit: https://pradtutorials.com/tableau-public/

(1) (Reply)

Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? / I Need Javascript React Videos/pdf / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.