Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? (468 Views)

What Is Data Science And Its Application / Is Data Science Worth Learning / Is Data Science Worth It In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm currently thinking about something to learn and I'm considering learning Microsoft Excel and then Power BI or Tableau and anything related.

Please i want to know if Data Analytics and Visualization is a thing?

And if companies or business organisations really do give such works to people to help them analyze and visualize using Microsoft Excel?

And can people get such jobs or gigs even if it's from foreign companies and business organisations?

Please can you help me with right information (knowledgeable information please) ��

Tech Guys and Business Men please tell me what you know.

Re: Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? by Jerryherd: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2021
You will get gigs on freelancing sites with data analysis, not sure of offline Nigerian Companies

If you go on popular freelance site you're going to see for yourself the popular skills required
Re: Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? by Bishop7170: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2021
My advice for you is to learn the real Data analyst tools like Ejiod told us on this tread
https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst#83344503 kindly read from page 1 to the end, surely you will learn something. please dont give any body money for learning here because the internet is opened and google is your friend.
Re: Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2021
There are jobs for data analysts but they are very few. I have friends who were learning data science long before I started learning web development and they cant find a job till now. It is also a skill that is very difficult to be independent. With web or app development, you could build out cool ideas which could bring money cant say the same thing for data analyst. I might be wrong though.

(1) (Reply)

See My Countries Web App With React Js / Advise Please. Frontend And Backend, Which Is Better? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.