Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? (930 Views)

See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Somebody Say Baba! / Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2007
The Chief Security Officer of Ogun State zoo wishes to thank all those who helped in capturing & returning the over 70 yr old Gorilla, nick named "Aremu the bully", of Otta farm back to the zoo after its escape eight years ago. We are sorry for all the damages it caused in the land. It will never happen again. Thanks for your tolerance and resilience. Signed CSO Ogun State Zoological Gardens ,

i beg make una look into this matter. how can an ex presido of naija be called a gorilla?

Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by Aduks(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2007
Watch it boy, this seems to be too much, u can call baba, of course there are lots of babas adding the picture with this joke isn't funny at all. Be careful o
Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by cuteass1(f): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2007
Oooh it was supposed to be a joke??News flash mr. poster, i aint laughing angry angry

I agree with Aduks, its getting out of hand angry

@ aduks, we never got to finish the friendship deal grin, can i have your addy, to add you?
Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by rasulua(m): 3:25am On Jul 10, 2007
Man watch it,dnt joke wit dat man again,his a gud leader nd sum1's father.
Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by cuteass1(f): 3:31am On Jul 10, 2007
rasulua:

Man watch it,dnt joke wit that man again,his a good leader nd someone's father.

Now i don't know about that one oo, if i agree with you, but yes, he's someone's father and the ones before him werent anything better, so maybe he doesnt deserve all this.

BTW, too much of everything is bad, guess its time to drop the expensive jokes and move on, they're kind of becoming silly and pointless now!!
Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by Aduks(f): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2007
@cute-ass
your bro & sis are not bad looking at all.

My add. leyesweet@yahoo.com
we 're going to talk better over there.
Re: They Say Baba Na Gorilla.na True? by kulaShaker(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2007
some people have no respect angry how can you call a grown man like him a gorilla, so out of order. Some people should show respect for their leaders, he was one of few who loved the country. angrydisgusting behavior

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Bill Gates / What The Women Are Saying / Management Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.