Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Like Businessmen, Pastors Should Own Private Jets Too – Bishop Agyin-asare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Businessmen, Pastors Should Own Private Jets Too – Bishop Agyin-asare (199 Views)

Married Pastors Should Stop Liking Photos Of Ladies In Bikinis - Erica Campbell / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Businessmen, Pastors Should Own Private Jets Too – Bishop Agyin-asare by RandomAfrican1: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2021

Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare, the founder of Word Miracle Church International, now Perez Chapel International, is of the view that there is nothing wrong with pastors owning private jets.

According to the man of God in an interview, pastors need private jets to do the work of God.

Justifying his stance, he asked “so the businessman it’s ok to have a plane but the pastor it is wrong to have a plane, why?”

According to Bishop Agyin-Asare, he doesn’t have a private jet but won’t reject it if gets one. He explained that a flight can cause efficiency in doing the work of God when it comes to traveling around the world.

“I travel a lot, there are times you are going to Dr Congo, you have to take a flight from here to Togo, or to Kenya and there are times you do transit of 8 hours, when the journey from her to DR Congo is 3 hours. If I have a flight, I would have cut off all those hours” he said during a Joy FM interview.

According to the renowned Ghanaian preacher, men of God who have private jets should not be judged.

“The truth of the matter is, some of the guys who have these planes, let me take in Nigeria, I know Bishop Oyedepo, this is a man who runs 3 universities, his University is ranked the foremost in Nigeria, so if this man owns a plane, what is the big deal?” he quizzed in the video below.

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/like-businessmen-pastors-should-own-private-jets-too-bishop-agyin-asare/
Re: Like Businessmen, Pastors Should Own Private Jets Too – Bishop Agyin-asare by bigtt76(f): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yes ooo! And like businessmen ...they should be taxed and made to pay cheesy

RandomAfrican1:

Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare, the founder of Word Miracle Church International, now Perez Chapel International, is of the view that there is nothing wrong with pastors owning private jets.

According to the man of God in an interview, pastors need private jets to do the work of God.

Justifying his stance, he asked “so the businessman it’s ok to have a plane but the pastor it is wrong to have a plane, why?”

According to Bishop Agyin-Asare, he doesn’t have a private jet but won’t reject it if gets one. He explained that a flight can cause efficiency in doing the work of God when it comes to traveling around the world.

“I travel a lot, there are times you are going to Dr Congo, you have to take a flight from here to Togo, or to Kenya and there are times you do transit of 8 hours, when the journey from her to DR Congo is 3 hours. If I have a flight, I would have cut off all those hours” he said during a Joy FM interview.

According to the renowned Ghanaian preacher, men of God who have private jets should not be judged.

“The truth of the matter is, some of the guys who have these planes, let me take in Nigeria, I know Bishop Oyedepo, this is a man who runs 3 universities, his University is ranked the foremost in Nigeria, so if this man owns a plane, what is the big deal?” he quizzed in the video below.

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/like-businessmen-pastors-should-own-private-jets-too-bishop-agyin-asare/

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal Spreads The Love / 'May This New Month Favour You' - Nigerian Singer, AFRO JC Prays / Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Night Club (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.