Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London (37377 Views)

Buhari Travels To London For Global Education Summit, Medical Check-Up / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / Saraha Reporters..Where Will President Buhari Receive Next Medical Check Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by witworth(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=290719665748928&id=100044326904709
normal normal, vacation sweet, especially when it's in place of an excuse for medical check up. Farewell General madness.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by fubsy: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2021
He has been vaccinated so he can now travel. When there was no vaccine, he was feeling strong though not seen by his own people (Nigerian). Meanwhile, what stops him from undergoing his medical checkup in the State House Clinic? Why is there a clinic there? For fancy? Why will he use Nigeria's fund for medical checkup abroad after declaring some years ago that there will be no medical tourism for politicians? This Buhari's government is something else. SMH!!!
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by JIMKING: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2021
THEY SAID WE SHOULD NOT BUY FOREIGN FOOD, THEY SAID WE SHOULD NOT PATRONISE FOREIGN GOODS, BUT NOW THEY ARE TRAVELING OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR FOREIGN MEDICATION. OOOH NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Printerscanner: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2021
He can travel to Hell and never return
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Emmy000seun(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Is it the one you are saying to that dullard that will be answered grin grin
sarrki:

All the prayers you have been saying to yourself

How many have been answered?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Owologbo(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=290719665748928&id=100044326904709
Mr. Lie should fine the idiot so as to grow Nigeria na.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Ogeh1(f): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Lord may ur will be done
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2021
It implies that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu colloquium program is holding President Buhari not travel because he want to honour Jagaban.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by euniselfyahoo: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Okay. health they say is wealth. Go well.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2021
That means I need to take some risks,as his absence always brings luck all round
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by simhosting: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2021
It has begun
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by udoka1987: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2021
I guess he's looking for an excuse to avoid Biden climate change call up....Nnamdi Kanu was right along
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by omaclarry(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
The whole Nigeria is praying for you Mr President. But for different outcomes sha..
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Oluwaseun1981: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
I hope the UK Prime Minister is also coming to Nigeria for a Routine Check up? Which way NIGERIA If we put our house in order will there be need for us to go to European countries for medical check up? 2023 is around the corner i hope we will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by bupounds: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Somebody should Tell him there is danger ahead.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Oluwaseun1981: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2021
I hope the UK Prime Minister is also coming to Nigeria for medical Check up? Which way NIGERIA If you put your house in order will there be need for Politicians to go to Europe for medical check up? 2023 is around the corner, i hope we will all do the needful.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by freeborn02: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:
Go well mr President

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

You mean the same Buhari 5hat said he would stop medical tourism? Sarrki, you are dishonourable human.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by freeborn02: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2021
360degreess:
. Excellent reply

They are actually paying you guys to comment.

I mean, no human with his senses intact will defend this bad government.

You have lost your sense, honor and dignity, right?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by wisdom042(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Can’t this so called president promote it’s own medical sector by putting all in place. A whole country yet you no see qualified doctor to run medical checkup on you. Funny country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by orisa37: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
"ASIKO TITO LATI KIRUN". TIME TO PRAY.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by dipson4u08(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Some people will be praying for something now.

If you know you know! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear na the prayer wey first run for my mind be that....... hashahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Urban9aira: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2021
baba wan go upgrade the mask. E gat look old small
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by kutashi: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Nbotee:
So the battery don finally run down.. I was beginning to wonder if na full transformer dem install for am the last time

When you start running on battery and transformer and your other conjecture in rotten brain visit and live with you permanently! Please don't sing 'village people'! For it's what you wish other people that finally return to you! And so, shall it be! Let me say Aamin for you because you won't say it!

Werey somebody!
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2021
A Nigga Once Said: Later those BMC will come and start shouting be patriotic all the time.

When the president is not even a patriot..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by limeta(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

All the prayers you have been saying to yourself

How many have been answered?

My prayers are on going
The zoo must fall
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by DedeNkem: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Why can't the idiot in the Aso rock replicate the hospital he visits in London, here in Nigeria?!!

No other President in the world does it except ours. Why?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by poiZon: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

Even ladies that are not loyal to their spouses, boyfriend and fiancée are now analysts
Tinubu is back, buhari don speak small good of him, his zombie is super happy...
Chai.. Wahala cant finish
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Mummyfour(f): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Nbotee:
So the battery don finally run down.. I was beginning to wonder if na full transformer dem install for am the last time
chai!!! grin grin your mouth eh!!! Full transformer.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by jospepper(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oricha79:
tin tomatoes or sachet?

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Ikinternational: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

It is about to begin

Must I run into your dumb ass posts?
I despise them shits
Stupid ass ramblings
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Ikinternational: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
shadelek:
During corona virus pandemic, our president and his subjects were healthy. Now that corona virus is gradually out, he's sick again.
God will judge him base on how he's ruling this country sha

*Deep*

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Franklyspeakin: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shame no dey catch you say a whole president of a country is yet to set up a standard health facility in his country that can cater for his needs
??
sarrki:
Go well mr President

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.