Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London (37394 Views)

Buhari Travels To London For Global Education Summit, Medical Check-Up / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / Saraha Reporters..Where Will President Buhari Receive Next Medical Check Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by toxtimmy: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hard and smart work... If na prayer only prayung mantis for don turn dragon... Prayer is like oxygen or water combined... The rest about life is honesty, no greed etc... Ask yourself are you honest?

sarrki:

All the prayers you have been saying to yourself

How many have been answered?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Aremson14(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
God we are foing through alot in Nigeria. Dont inflict life threatening sickness on us. We are going through alot. Imagine the president of a country going for routine medical check ups. What of his over 160million citizens

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Idamond: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
the person wearing the masks is tired, make breeze touch him face small
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Shugabanqasa: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
toxtimmy:
Mumu... When you or your family member sick and need medical help I can guarantee you Buhari will deny that you or your family member exist.

By the way Buhari cow will get to get good medical care before you.

Yeye bless you, Buhari and his cows.

Stfu Mr daft !!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Onepeople: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Go well mr President

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
remember those our brothers in Benin IDP camp, sense is far from you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by bode4u2nv(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari buhari buhari how many times did I call you

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by bcomputer101: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
It's time to recharge the battery
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by bigtt76(f): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice one ...time for Osinbajo to overturn CBN's rule on Cryptocurrency transactions with the banks cheesy

sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=290719665748928&id=100044326904709
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by semyman: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Plenty went to school that are also very unfortunate.

Their mumu leader said he died in 2017.

Yet this same mumu leader in 2021 is saying he will call Joe Biden not to grant him Visa to come and see him
His mumu and brainless skulls are hailing him.

Anywhere belle face everywhere

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Limassol(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nairalandian:
All this our politicians sef no dey shame.
How many times has Boris Johnson come to Maiduigiri for medical check up.
Them go even announce am sef when im wan go.
Shameless people.

If you have the means leave this country, for it is future is bleak. I have not long ago gave up on this country.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by WolvyX5: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
This our politicians Ave no shame eeh! undecided . Have u ever heard of France president going to the UK for medical check-up or the US president going to Canada for check-up. Dis re pple who believe, support and patronize their health care system. Truely black leaders Ave no shame. Tuah!!

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by semyman: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dpharisee:
He should hand over to Osinbajo who can use his absence to start getting things right like the last time
You have started
That is how you all praised him into oblivion that last time

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by bjdon: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Excellent! Anytime he travels Osibanjo makes rapid improvements. He should stay in London for at least 6 months.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Richy4(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
It would have been cheaper assuming there are Hospitals in Nigeria... But since there was no single hospital in Nigeria, And there are no land to build any, he can go.. I wish him safe trip sad

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by HappyCanadian: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
DSC7:
If you want my president to go and never come back it is your president that will go and not Return....

Happycanadian i did not see ur post before i posted ooo....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by toxtimmy: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari shit carrier.... If you like chop Buhari shit and drink his piss him still go say you be mumu.

Shugabanqasa:

Stfu Mr daft !!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Kingisibor: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=290719665748928&id=100044326904709

May he never come back alive........ I wish him death every seconds of my life...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Debra911(f): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

Even ladies that are not loyal to their spouses, boyfriend and fiancée are now analysts
Ur comment doesn't even relate to the matter on ground. Have you been heart broken before?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Legendguy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Let God will be done
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by c4tnoelz: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Let the needful be done ya Allah��
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by castrokins(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
When Will Boris Johnson Come To Nigeria For Medical Check Up?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by toxtimmy: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
I am sure him Dey carry him cows when get headache to some vertinary clinic in London as well for check up too.

ednut1:
A shameless man. For over 6 years he could not build a world class hospital. Omo i just weak o
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ajala don resume work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by HappyCanadian: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kingisibor:

May he never come back alive........ I wish him death every seconds of my life...
He refused to die too bad grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Ecosystem4u: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Go well mr President

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Gerarahia mehnnn!!!. You sucks.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by Ecosystem4u: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oh Lord kill this evil and obsolete man now, I pray thee.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
... That was a record break away from the skies. I'm not surprised he has resumed.

... Baba is going to take the real vaccine not this cow urine them they inject for the shit hole.
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by gnykelly(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Corona is gone. They're back to norm
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by semyman: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
dondavinchi:
if only d plan go crash
Your tithes and offerings are a total waste
Brace yourself for eternity your abode is decided
Re: President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London by uwa1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
okay

For your Engineering simulation softwares like.

AspenTech aspenONE Engineering 11.0 and its complete products.

ProMax,

Swansoft CNC

Call: 07087503267.

Call or Whatsapp: 09054663970.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.