Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Re: Uk Ten Year Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Uk Ten Year Ban (1574 Views)

Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / Ten Year Uk Re-entry Ban: Will It Affect Us/canada Visa Applications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by propofol: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
hello,
can any one please tell me when the british high commission began the ten year ban?
Re: Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by dellnet: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2011
I think it has been around ever since. My question is are these guys really checking bank accounts with banks? I thought it is impossible for a bank to give embassy info.
Re: Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by justwise(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2011
dell_net:

I think it has been around ever since. My question is are these guys really checking bank accounts with banks? I thought it is impossible for a bank to give embassy info.

They do check and banks will only be shooting themselves at the leg if they refused to co-operate with embassies.

If the banks refused to allow embassies to verify the bank statements then the visa will be refused
Re: Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by justwise(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2011
propofol:

hello,
can any one please tell me when the british high commission began the ten year ban?

It started sometime 2008
Re: Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by propofol: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
thanks justwise as usual for your honest and accurate information.
Re: Re: Uk Ten Year Ban by googlelomo: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2012
grin Yes, some embassies do check bank statements, most especially the UK embassy...They will send scanned copies of the statement of account you have submitted to your bank to confirm the authenticity via Email attachement. For the fact that you personally presented the statement to the embassy and not through the bank, The bank have no choice than to cooperate with the embassy so that you can get your VISA..... abi what is bad in that.

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy Englist Test Format / Flight Fare Abuja To Lagos / Newbie To Alberta Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.