Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban (24804 Views)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Netherlands Visa Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
hi guyz , i am barred from entering uk because they found my certificates as false documents and i have been barred from entering uk till 2020 , now i ve got a seat for mib in french business scchool and i have all genuine documents and funding i m thinking like wheter i ll be barred from france since i ve been barred from uk , or i ll get visa , and does a uk ten years ban means i m barred from entire european union or only uk please be specific with answer[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nyman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
I recall that if u get barred from a country that participates in the Schengen Agreement, you are automatically barred from every other Schengen country as well. UK is however not a Schengen country, so I don't really know how it is. It's unfortunate how u ended up using falsified documents. Official paperwork is serious business.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by dellnet: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
Your problem is with UK only. Please may I know what kind of documents were fake?
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
My degree certificates . Actually I was not knowing that its false . Now I have another degree on basis of which I have been admitted to france b school
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by dellnet: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
Nigerian degree or UK degree. If you can afford a lawyer I'd advice you get one because these embassy folks can be funny sometimes.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
dell_net:

Nigerian degree or UK degree. If you can afford a lawyer I'd advice you get one because these embassy folks can be funny sometimes.

If the degree certificate he presented is fake then there is nothing a lawyer can do, but how can he not know that the certificate is fake? Was it not issued by the University? Something doesn't add up here.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
See guys I m from india and the degree was from a state university in india itself . They asked me to prove but I couldnt since the university was cheating many others like me to . And its shut down . So I told them that I ve been a victim too . But then also they banned me from uk for ten years . But now can I visit france for my higher studies . Or I am banned from entire european union . Please answer
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
suassooze:

See guys I m from india and the degree was from a state university in india itself . They asked me to prove but I couldnt since the university was cheating many others like me to . And its shut down . So I told them that I ve been a victim too . But then also they banned me from uk for ten years . But now can I visit france for my higher studies . Or I am banned from entire european union . Please answer

You are not
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2011
Sir . Can I get a french visa now for my higher studies .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2011
suassooze:

Sir . Can I get a french visa now for my higher studies .

How do you mean? I did not get that question.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2011
justwise:

How do you mean? I did not get that question.

Perhaps he thought you work at the Uk embassy, I think I got his question,

@ suassooze,

Yes you can "if" your documents are not fake now too, Maybe, Just maybe they might ask why you got banned from entering uk(thats if its obvious from your passport), Just my opinion, I'll let Justwise take it from here
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2011
choose4me:

Perhaps he thought you work at the Uk embassy, I think I got his question,

@ suassooze,

Yes you can "if" your documents are not fake now too, Maybe, Just maybe they might ask why you got banned from entering uk(thats if its obvious from your passport), Just my opinion, I'll let Justwise take it from here

Hahaha. . no i'm not.

Nothing to add anymore, u done the job.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2011
Oh really . I have all genuine documents this time . So I can get french visa . But few from yahoo answers site they told me that once If im banned from uk I wont be able to enter entire european union . This was complete injustice . Any way I will apply to french embassy with all genuine documents this time . If they reject that would be unfair . I appreciate your thoughts on this . I have not broke any schengen group countries rule previousl so 99 percent I should get visa this time . What say ? Thanks again.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by anfanio: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
suassooze
Tha fact that you are trying to enter UK with false documents shows you have some motives which are only known to you, hence the 10 year ban. You are not banned from EU but how do you know your info is not available to all EU member countries. In your last post you mentioned 'I have all genuine documents this time' that is an admission that you had forged documents in the first place, now you are presenting another "genuine" documents to the French. We all (and you) have an idea where this is going to end. Give it a try and keep us informed.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Even if eu have my info . They cannot reject my application since all my paper work will be genuine . So they cannot deny my visa just because I m banned from uk .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
suassooze:

Even if eu have my info . They cannot reject my application since all my paper work will be genuine . So they cannot deny my visa just because I m banned from uk .

Yes they can, they have the right to deny u visa even with ALL genuine documents, u don't have the right but a privilege to demand. Its their country, they have the right to allow whoever they want in.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
So what do you advise .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2011
Yeah I will demand . I can hire a solicitor .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by justwise(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2011
suassooze:

Yeah I will demand . I can hire a solicitor .
suassooze:

So what do you advise .

Good luck with that.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2011
guyz , i told u i am a victim. http://www.hindu.com/2009/02/28/stories/2009022858820400.htm please check this link and tell me wat i can do to revoke my 10 years ban
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by worry246(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2011
suassooze
Are you really a victim of your own greed?
Tell the truth please. If you have papers from these people then you have not been to a school to study have you.
You have bought papers to get qualificationd without school time.
All immigration will say is that YOU are fraud.
You are upset that your fake papers have become a waste of family money.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2011
please understand,
i am not in any way wanted to commit fraud , its just i went for college took the exams but they gave me fraud degree , which i never knew untill i got rejected . then i tried to contact college they gave me link to this website ,and if u were in my state u would know wat it means to be called as fraud, i completed degree to do my higer studies in england , and now i couldnt prove that its genuine , please read that link again u will know the professor who gave me degree is greedy instead of giving me original s he took the fees and gave me the forged documents ,, there are another 200 people who have been cheated by this group all are students and innocents , so if u say they get rejected similarly like me then u will call them also as fraud ,, thats why i m claiming its injustice , nobody in this world intentionally submits fraud documents to get them banned for 10 years, please note this
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2011
in my specific case , i am a victim , i want to prove my innocence , i am not a fraud , i am also a ordinary student who aspired for higher education in uk ,
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by worry246(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Answer the question.
DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL TO STUDY?
You can not get real certificate if you did not study.
You have paid for a quick / cheap fix.
Did you check on school before paying
You have now been banned for fake papers 10yr ban
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2011
brother , its not the question for me alone its about thousands of students like me who got admitted to studycentres like this for a bachelors degree since i am a poor guy i had to work to make ends meet and didnt have time to attend regular college so i trusted them and joined their distance education programme and have given semester exams as a normal student attending regular college would give , but they cheated me by giving the fake degree , for people like me who works we can get distance education degree , so its my mistake to get admitted in that , i am not a fraud
i ve been cheated
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2011
i dont know how to prove my innocence, when i contacted the university itself they told its sad but they cant do much more than that , they can give a letter stating that students are innocent and study center cheated them by giving fake degrees , will it be usefull in revoking the ban
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
@suassooze
I think you are being stubborn for nothing with people who are just here to give you ADVICES.
You DON'T have a valid degree therefore the UK gov made the right choice in banning you and your fake degree (who cares who gave them to you, they are fake!).
Instead of arguing here trying to make up excuses, you should go to a PROPER school, get a PROPER degree rather than the fake one you got now, and hopefully in 10yrs reapply PROPERLY.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 5:21am On Mar 23, 2011
Yeah . I ve got a proper degree now . Can I apply for france with that .?
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ sanooze,if you do have a GENUINE certificate now go on and apply.save yourself the sledge hammers that will hit your head here trying to defend yourself, Like I said before if there will be an interview and your passport shows you were banned be prepared for your defense.Thats where you'll need it not here.
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2011
Thank you very much guys for all your support . I have rebuilt my dream now . Thank you from indians too . Jai hind .
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by TTouch(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2011
I feel you should brace up because most countries ask you if u have been replied visa from any other country and they would want to know the reason why.

So prepare for the worst

Goodluck
Re: Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban by suassooze: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
Yeah . I will be . I think in interview I will be honest and tell all the facts . I wont hide anything . So I deserve a chance. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 60 Airlines Went Into Extinction In 60 Years / Female Figure Found On Mars / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.