Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? (418 Views)

Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex / The Best Cpvc Pipes In The World..... / IT'S ABOUT INVESTING IN THE RIGHT PROPERTY THAT PRODUCES DECENT RETURNS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? by freshpzy1(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2021
I plan to be a major supplier of electrical pipes & other materials used 4 electrical conduit piping jobs.

As an electrician, as far as i know; there are over three types of pipes in the market:

1_LITE pipes:
>dis are not strong at all
>very difficult to bend
>wastage

2_DIGNIT PIPE
>about 8ft long
>quite easy to bend
>stroger & better

3_RUBBER pipes
>a better version of dignit pipes

i need a company that produces any of the above quality.

Pls any1 with useful info should share.

Dnt ask me to mail or dm you cos i wont.

Just drop d name, address and/or contact of the company here.

Other can get useful info from dis too
Re: Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? by kopell: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2021
freshpzy1:
I plan to be a major supplier of electrical pipes & other materials used 4 electrical conduit piping jobs.

As an electrician, as far as i know; there are over three types of pipes in the market:

1_LITE pipes:
>dis are not strong at all
>very difficult to bend
>wastage

2_DIGNIT PIPE
>about 8ft long
>quite easy to bend
>stroger & better

3_RUBBER pipes
>a better version of dignit pipes

i need a company that produces any of the above quality.

Pls any1 with useful info should share.

Dnt ask me to mail or dm you cos i wont.

Just drop d name, address and/or contact of the company here.

Other can get useful info from dis too
There are a bunch of them Karishma, they've been in existence in Lagos for over 20 years, Nigpipes, Bathija, and Nigerian pipes. Between Lagos and Ogun alone, they have over 10 companies. In Kano over 4, Delta another 3 or so and in the east over 6. Please stop undermining Nigerian manufactures. All you have to do is research and you'll be surprised how many more around the country including tiles and pop powder manufactures.

1 Like

Re: Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? by freshpzy1(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2021
kopell:
There are a bunch of them Karishma, they've been in existence in Lagos for over 20 years, Nigpipes, Bathija, and Nigerian pipes. Between Lagos and Ogun alone, they have over 10 companies. In Kano over 4, Delta another 3 or so and in the east over 6. Please stop undermining Nigerian manufactures. All you have to do is research and you'll be surprised how many more around the country including tiles and pop powder manufactures.

av come across those names in my little research

do you av personal experience with any of d companies, or know some1 who does?
Re: Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? by Foolishbuhari: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2021
freshpzy1:

av come across those names in my little research

do you av personal experience with any of d companies, or know some1 who does?

Bro he just told you their names and location. It's left for you to go negotiate with the firms. I suggest you email them first, or visit physically and go to their marketing department to get details. No be everything dem dey do online
Re: Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? by freshpzy1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Bro he just told you their names and location. It's left for you to go negotiate with the firms. I suggest you email them first, or visit physically and go to their marketing department to get details. No be everything dem dey do online

i understand ur points & i av plans to do that already.

Just asking if any1 had any experience with them

(1) (Reply)

ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATION (TOP QUALITY & AFFORDABLE) / Adeniji Jones: 4-bedroom Terrace Duplex On 3 Floors + BQ / 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa, BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.