Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex (1029 Views)

Any Company That Produces Electrical Pipes In Nigeria? / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by Wolfpac: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2022
I am about to do a plumbing work on my 6 bedroom country home. Please I was just wondering if anyone can provide the estimated cost to install the plumbing pipes. The structure is made up of 2 bedrooms downstairs (toilets all en suite), visitor's toilet, kitchen, and 4 bedroom upstairs (toilets all en suite). What type of pipes do i need to install? Your inputs is highly appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Wolfpac:
I am about to do a plumbing work on my 6 bedroom country home. Please I was just wondering if anyone can provide the estimated cost to install the plumbing pipes. The structure is made up of 2 bedrooms downstairs (toilets all en suite), visitor's toilet, kitchen, and 4 bedroom upstairs (toilets all en suite). What type of pipes do i need to install? Your inputs is highly appreciated.

We are at your door post
For varieties of aluminum
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 28, 2022
What is ur location
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by Wolfpac: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Orlu, Imo State
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 4:38am On Dec 28, 2022
cefezyA:
What is ur location
Mowe Ogun State
And
Agege dopemu Lagos State
But we work Nationwide.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by rotecch77(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Wolfpac:
The size of the building and type of materials to be used will determine the cost.
If I will advise you I will say “ techno green flexible hose pipe is the best “ it’s no that common in use bcs it’s more costly than regular Nigeria made pipe.
You can send your drawing to me for costing
Whatzap 08066619493

Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by Wolfpac: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
How much does that pipe cost?
Re: Cost Of Plumbing Pipes In A 6 Bedroom Duplex by rolinox(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
For a house that size, considering the number of bathrooms and kitchen fixtures, you might want to budget for different types of pipes like PVC, PEX, or copper. Each has its pros and cons in terms of cost and durability. Also, having quality valves like Anix Valves, especially their trunnion ball valves, can ensure smooth water flow and control. Remember, it's worth investing in good quality for long-term reliability, but also keep an eye on installation costs—they can vary based on materials and labor in your area.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently 2bedroom Flat In Surulere. / I.t Student Need In Estate Management / Sell Or Find Your Home Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.