Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood (56517 Views)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / You Love Quality Shoes? See High Quality Italian Shoes With 22% Discount On All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by 1Sharon(f): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
What does it mean to be Foolish

What does it mean to be brainwashed?

2 Likes

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Nmezor(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Its really weird o shocked

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

Another NL outdated and empty skull atheist spotted...

I will prefer being a dead body than an atheist.

They easily lose focus especially the Nigerian breed atheist that don't know what it even means to be an atheist.
99.9% percent all over the world are just confuse apes and monkeys that were fortunate to have human bodies

* I come in peace*

Wise one... Kindly tell us what it means to be an Atheist. I'm waiting.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2021
witworth:
the world is not sliding to any end, the world is forever just humans will come and go.
Where will they go to?
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Eillyeillz(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Myer:

It's all publicity stunt.
Lil Nas X is only following the blueprint of Lady Gaga.

They know religious themes get the people talking. grin

Imagine he's sold out already!

I was Going to say this, but decided to check the comment section first.

Wanted to call him the male version of Lady Gaga, but he's more like Billie Eilish with all his recent Antics.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Many people would not even notice or count it as nothing.

Nike has only called the attention of the world to the footwear.

Btw,

Even if I wear that shoes, nothing go happen.

Wetin concern me with Una blood + devil + Bible verse on my shoes naah.

Wetin be Una problem for this world self?

I don taya for Una matter.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Its end time indeed

Give your life to Christ
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Lightman300(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
obonujoker:
The guy's a kid

He doesn't know what he's doing, right.
Yinmu.
You can't unknowingly sell your soul to the devil.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by hayoholla(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
This strategy was intentionally employed to play on people's emotions, and it worked. grin
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
donbenie:
NOBODY cares whether you are a dead or rotten body..

Religion is a SCAM.. angry

Another fortunate ape spotted
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

What does it mean to be an atheist?
Your book and google should answer or pay for the knowledge my friend
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wise one... Kindly tell us what it means to be an Atheist. I'm waiting.

You will wait till eternity if you cannot pay for what you want.....

Apes in human form that still need pple to educate them on what and who they are... You see the confusion now? so u want me to educate you on who you are?

Atheist are really CASUIST(S). �

But as a good man let me answer your question in simple terms:

An atheist is a glorified monkey or ape that believe there is no deity which the Bible in Psalm 14:1 call FOoLs....

Are u satisfied or i should add?
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by witworth(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Where will they go to?
ask your ancestors.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by witworth(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
obonujoker:

How can a child of Satan be doing better than a child of the most high God?
okay satan is not the son of the most high God right, satan created himself, you're colonized already and you can't help it, I can't either. Farewell.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

Apes in human form that still need pple to educate them on what and who they are... You see the confusion now? so u want me to educate you on who you are?

Since you said that Nigerian atheists don't really know what it means to be an Atheist, why don't you educate us instead?
If you're not going to explain yourself, then stop crying like a baby. smiley
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
witworth:
ask your ancestors.
they are nowhere to be found
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Obdk: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
My pain be say Nigerians go buy am for akube. Without knowing its 666 satan shoe. Wit blood in d sole

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Since you said that Nigerian atheists don't really know what it means to be an Atheist, why don't you educate us instead?
If you're not going to explain yourself, then stop crying like a baby. smiley

I just answer up there...

But come to think of it, why do u need someone to tell you what you already are?

Indeed confusion should be added as a synonym of Atheist

Lol
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by witworth(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
spiritualmubi:
they are nowhere to be found
same as you too someday, then if you know there are nowhere to be found, then ask yourself where they are before you ask me irrelevant question again
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kkins25(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-56572245?__twitter_impression=true
American nation get soul? With all the mess them dey cause up and down?
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

I just answer up there...

But come to think of it, why do u need someone to tell you what you already are?

Indeed confusion should be added as a synonym of Atheist

Lol
You're slow at comprehension and also slow at catching up. Since you claim to know better, why don't you enlighten us more and tell us what being an atheist means...
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

But as a good man let me answer your question in simple terms:

An atheist is a glorified monkey or ape that believe there is no deity which the Bible in Psalm 14:1 call FOoLs....

Are u satisfied or i should add?

Alright then, if that makes you sleep at night. Goodluck with it. wink cheers.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're slow at comprehension and also slow at catching up. Since you claim to know better, why don't you enlighten us more and tell us what being an atheist means...

I agree am slow, but the fact that u still cannot grasp the real meaning to the bolded words is already an attestation to my claims..
How can u not read meaning to my words?

Although, scums and dumbs exist shaaa

As a good man, i take u as one of them
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

What does it mean to be brainwashed?
The only brainwashed person I see here is you
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
witworth:
same as you too someday, then if you know there are nowhere to be found, then ask yourself where they are before you ask me irrelevant question again
Hey Man, what I mean by that is that they are not in this world, anymore, they have crossed to the great beyond, and my spiritual capability isn't sufficient to communicate with the dead. For your info, that question does not denote my ignorance of where they are. They are certainly and surely in the Purgatory, their bodies may have rotten, but their souls lives forever

If you were told when you where in the womb that there is a vast world that stretch beyond your sight, will you believe? likewise this world is just like the womb, like a prison, there is a bigger world out there, when the soul leaves the body it becomes free from all worldly bondages.
Peace.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

I agree am slow, but the fact that u still cannot grasp the real meaning to the bolded words is already an attestation to my claims..
How can u not read meaning to my words?

Although, scums and dumbs exist shaaa

As a good man, i take u as one of them

Lol, alright then.
salem1996:

That's your answer right?
I said If it makes you sleep at night, it's fine. Not everyone has to roll in the mud and exchange insults with you. Good day. wink
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Alright then, if that makes you sleep at night. Goodluck with it. wink cheers.

I guess u are satisfied... Next time, pay before learning. Ut helps u learn better.

But as a good man, Forgive me if u are hurt by my TRUTH!!

*i come in peace*
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
If the makers call the shoe satanic, then it means it shouldn't be worn, since satan is God's sworn enemy

But unfortunately some are Satan's closest friends.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
spiritualmubi:

If you were told when you where in the womb that there is a vast world that stretch beyond your sight, will you believe? likewise this world is just like the womb, like a prison, there is a bigger world out there, when the soul leaves the body it becomes free from all worldly bondages.
Peace.
Poor logic. Very poor.
Unborn babies don't know they're in a womb and are unable to comprehend anything. So your comparison is flawed. But if that were the case, then I'm assuming that the person who will tell the unborn baby that there's a world outside the womb would also have to be inside the womb. So if that person is also in the womb with the baby, how did the person know there's a world outside the womb since the person hasn't left the womb?
Ponder on that and do justice to your flawed logic.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

I guess u are satisfied... Next time, pay before learning. Ut helps u learn better.

But as a good man, Forgive me if u are hurt by my TRUTH!!

*i come in peace*

Nah... I don't get hurt by mere strangers hiding behind screens. Especially when the person exhibits some form of childishnes on his own end by using derogatory words in order to score cheap internet points in order to make himself feel better. That just makes me think I'm conversating with a teenager. So Goodluck. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / Spot Remover That Works / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.