Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood (56516 Views)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / You Love Quality Shoes? See High Quality Italian Shoes With 22% Discount On All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nah... I don't get hurt by mere strangers hiding behind screens. Especially when the person exhibits some form of childishnes on his own end by using derogatory words in order to score cheap internet points in order to make himself feel better. That just makes me think I'm conversating with a teenager. So Goodluck. smiley

very right you know

But as a good man let me teach you this:

A man is more childish when he knows a child is speaking yet try to respond to him...

Beside, Adulthood is in two forms; Knowledge and Age and
by all indications you fall on the latter than former .
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by razzydoo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Didi2d:
Is Little Nas, Nas' son?
Yes, his 3rd born.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

Your book and google should answer or pay for the knowledge my friend

No, I'm asking you. You seem to know better, so say
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

No, I'm asking you. You seem to know better, so say
Then read Psalm 14:1 and you will know..
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Poor logic. Very poor.
Unborn babies don't know they're in a womb and are unable to comprehend anything. So your comparison is flawed. But if that were the case, then I'm assuming that the person who will tell the unborn baby that there's a world outside the womb would also have to be inside the womb. So if that person is also in the womb with the baby, how did the person know there's a world outside the womb since the person hasn't left the womb?
Ponder on that and do justice to your flawed logic.
How relevant is the unborn Baby's comprehension disability to the message am trying to pass? the womb is a world of it's own and there is a limit to what can be actualised, if the baby can't comprehend why then is he/she able to know that it needs to eat and drink in the womb from the Mother? Do you mean that does not require comprehension?
And again it is an example.
It all boils down to if you believe in afterlife.
Since I presume you are an atheist, I won't go further because the argument will be worthless.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

Then read Psalm 14:1 and you will know..

Does that verse apply to atheists that are outspoken about it?

You really thought you did something.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
spiritualmubi:
How relevant is the unborn Baby's comprehension disability to the message am trying to pass? the womb is a world of it's own and there is a limit to what can be actualised, if the baby can't comprehend why then is he/she able to know that it needs to eat and drink in the womb from the Mother? Do you mean that does not require comprehension?
And again it is an example.
It all boils down to if you believe in afterlife.
Since I presume you are an atheist, I won't go further because the argument will be worthless.

I'm only showing you the flaws in your logic.
You said "what if someone told you when you were in the womb"...
And I said the person that'd have to tell him would also have to be in the womb with him. And since two of them are in the womb, neither of them can have any knowledge about an outside world, same way you don't have any knowledge of an outside world or what it looks like and comprises of. Abi have you left this world before, if no, how did you come up with the knowledge of an afterlife?
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by 1Sharon(f): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The only brainwashed person I see here is you

Lol don't pin this on me now
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

very right you know

But as a good man let me teach you this:

A man is more childish when he knows a child is speaking yet try to respond to him...

Beside, Adulthood is in two forms; Knowledge and Age and
by all indications you fall on the latter than former .

Nah, a man is more mature when he sees a child exhibitiing childishness and ignorance on a topic which it doesn't understand and decides to point It out.
Anyways, seems like the zeal in you to use derogatory words in this conversation has died down. Perhaps You've realized how childish you were when I refused to roll in the mud and exchange insults with you. That is how I calm children like you down. smiley You begin to realize that not everyone shares the same thinking faculty as you. This is my last reply to you. So you can reply yourself now because I won't be reading your next reply. Good day boy. smiley
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by themanderon: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sold out in seconds. Everything about this sick and perverted generation shows they are really ready to embrace the Antichrist when he comes and he sure as ever is around somewhere in the world waiting to be unveiled to a dying God hating world full of all sorts and manner of evil. There is no more time. These Satanists are not smiling but sadly humanity is sleepwalking into its ultimate destruction. Let us repent.
As usual mockers will mock and scoffers will scoff. The ignorant and spiritually blind will say it doesn't matter until the devil traps them forever.
We will witness an even greater descent into wickedness as these devil loving Democrats consolidate their hold on power but this is not politics. It's about the souls of men. The devil is using these musicians, actors and sports as a weapon of diversion while preparing for the unveiling. The actors are usually puppets who have sold their souls in return for wealth and fame. Be not deceived.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by witworth(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
spiritualmubi:
Hey Man, what I mean by that is that they are not in this world, anymore, they have crossed to the great beyond, and my spiritual capability isn't sufficient to communicate with the dead. For your info, that question does not denote my ignorance of where they are. They are certainly and surely in the Purgatory, their bodies may have rotten, but their souls lives forever

If you were told when you where in the womb that there is a vast world that stretch beyond your sight, will you believe? likewise this world is just like the womb, like a prison, there is a bigger world out there, when the soul leaves the body it becomes free from all worldly bondages.
Peace.
really... Smiles... No prob
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Does that verse apply to atheists that are outspoken about it?
You really thought you did something.
Depends on what you claim to be OUTSPOKEN ATHEIST
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nah, a man is more mature when he sees a child exhibitiing childishness and ignorance on a topic which it doesn't understand and decides to point It out.
Anyways, seems like the zeal in you to use derogatory words in this conversation has died down. Perhaps You've realized how childish you were when I refused to roll in the mud and exchange insults with you. That is how I calm children like you down. smiley You begin to realize that not everyone shares the same thinking faculty as you. This is my last reply to you. So you can reply yourself now because I won't be reading your next reply. Good day boy. smiley

Hahahha so the whole fear was derogatory words?

Little love-vendor, next time you tryna share views with matured minds, know the differences between derogatory and description of TRUTH..
There are differences between description and insults, they are not same thing Old-scum....

Get wisdom and compete
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Victoria938(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good for Nike. You should always defend your brand. Especially from Satan.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Didi2d(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
razzydoo:
Yes, his 3rd born.

Oh really, I didn't know.
Hope, he's not the child he had with kellis that year?
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Allpurpose1: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
People actually donated their blood to make shoes when they can save lives with it.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by donbenie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
salem1996:

Another fortunate ape spotted
A Confused Deist spotted..

Which of the 5000 gods of men do you ascribed to?

Crazy Brainwashed fuuls..

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by donbenie(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
doxijaw:

Religion maybe a scam but evil is real.

Satan represents that!
Evil is real..

Man doesn't need any Satan to be evil,humans are capable of any evil all by themselves.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by doxijaw: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
donbenie:
Evil is real..

Man doesn't need any Satan to be evil,humans are capable of any evil all by themselves.

Satan personifies evil , that's the point.

You're what you align with!

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by donbenie(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
doxijaw:

Satan personifies evil , that's the point.

You're what you align with!

Blaming your evil actions on a Supernatural source is denying responsibility for your actions..

But if it makes you feel any better,go right ahead..

But the law will hold you personally responsible for your deeds..
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by doxijaw: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
donbenie:

Blaming your evil actions on a Supernatural source is denying responsibility for your actions..

But if it makes you feel any better,go right ahead..

But the law will hold you personally responsible for your deeds..

You can't prove the non existence of a supreme being though even if we used science.

You sound so confident like you really know.

You didn't understand me, i said "personify".

Check out what it means cos your response shows you don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by donbenie(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
doxijaw:

You can't prove the non existence of a supreme being though even if we used science.

You sound so confident like you really know.

You didn't understand me, i said "personify".

Check out what it means cos your response shows you don't understand it.
The burden of proof is on you,not me..

He who asserts must prove..

Either you believe that Satan is the source of evil or you don't..

Leave personify out of it..
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
THis generation of “it’s his choice” “it’s his life” would not take us to early extinction, no moral or fear of God anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by razzydoo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Didi2d:

Oh really, I didn't know.
Hope, he's not the child he had with kellis that year?
na sarcasm bro. Nas has 2 kids. Lil Nas x is not related to Nas.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by DestroyEvil: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
CrazyGranddad:
Very devilish song
shocked
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Didi2d(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
razzydoo:
na sarcasm bro. Nas has 2 kids. Lil Nas x is not related to Nas.

OK, thanks
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by doxijaw: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
donbenie:
The burden of proof is on you,not me..

He who asserts must prove..

Either you believe that Satan is the source of evil or you don't..

Leave personify out of it..

Well makes the two of us , you can't prove he doesn't exist neither can i prove he does.

Whatever makes people evil has a "cause", and most civilizations have agreed to call it Satan.

"Cause" can be anything such as personality disorders, psychosis, narsicsm, childhood trauma etc.

Science haven't provided much insight into the soul of man, what I do know is i won't associate with anything that personifies that trait, whatever you want to call it.

Nice chatting, hardly ever come across people who argue intellectually here without it resulting into insult's.

1 Like

Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Exmilitant(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
obembet:

My dear, death is nothing as long as u make heaven...
Just logged into nairaland and saw your mention.. I burst a laugh over your ignorance and shook my head in pity over your delusion.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Emperor88(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2021
ChoCho54:
Purely business!!

Next time, it should sell for$2000

God bless you. Just a marketing strategy and everyone is bringing religion into it like they will make heaven before lil Nas X
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2021
77star:

But I thought kanye West don become born again Christian Na!

Lil nax didn't hide it because he's young and naive

Kanye West is still very much Illuminati

He's only pretending to be Christian while using some part of his music to preach Satanism. I am not a fan of his music so I don't really follow up laikdat but I saw one of his picture on live stage last year where he was mimicking the holy Communion with blood in his mouth or something like that

He was dressed in pure silver; even a one year old would know he was preaching Satanism.

Na since then I know say the guy is only using Jesus to cover face.
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by spiritualmubi: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
witworth:
really... Smiles... No prob
Alright
Re: Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by naptu2: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood
https://www.nairaland.com/6487926/nike-wins-lawsuit-over-satan#100408928

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / Spot Remover That Works / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.