Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) (27782 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Mandela27: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
we know say u still be coded olosho hbd

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Chris Oyakhilome still dey fucck her?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by axeman2(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
She either is a Nairalander or pays people to promote her actions here. I’ve never heard of her in the real world. This medium posts her every news.
you don't have to know her because you were born in 190s
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday ma

Check my signature
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2021
maureensylvia:
Happy birthday ma

Check my signature

Who your signature epp?
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by addexx: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Chris Oyakhilome still dey fucck her?

At your age you still never get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Amarahly(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday Sinach
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Who your signature epp?

Waka pass is allowed
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
addexx:

At your age you still never get sense.

grin grin grin

Are you aware Sinach is the reason Chris Oyakhilome's ex-wife, Anita divorced his fornicating, pussy-craving yellow ass?

You no know say dem bin dey fucck themselves?

You no get sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Minesbetter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, age gracefully
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
envoymedia:
Award winning Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Kalu, popularly known as Sinach took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 48th birthday today 30th March, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of herself, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNA3TsLlAXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBVQ_OFLdn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Loving you lots. Omoge to fine

May you age gracefully till 120 years grin HBD Queen.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by narutod7th: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oga slawomirr na only you and people around you that don't listen to gospel songs.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by segun18(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

grin grin grin

Are you aware Sinach is the reason Chris Oyakhilome's wife, Anita divorced his fornicating, pussy-craving yellow ass?

You no know say dem bin dey fucck themselves?

You no get sense. grin
Pastor was ministering to her in "congo" grin
Teaching her to hit the higher contralto grin

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...

How her songs want take reach billion...
Who dey subscribe or play the Gospel songs ..

gospel abi na praise or worship songs way most Nigerian Christians nor dey even take serious or even play at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well
cheesy grin ��
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by honestivo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday to an icon of Christ
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by KingMack(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
nedekid:

Pastor was ministering to her in "congo" grin
Teaching her to hit the higher contralto grin

grin grin grin

Pastors sef get dicks na. Dem dey fucck toto too.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Definition of gospel minister.

Congratulations and happy birthday
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
happy birthday to her more years ahead
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka...
Happy Birthday Sinach,
But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You.
grin

They are two different people, two different ministries... they are not mates, even in grace or achievement. And besides, I think there's something very sick about her fans (lady with beret) who prefer to make such comparison. Is it a marketing strategy or what?

And just for the records, before you accuse me of bias. I have the berret lady's songs on my phone and I must say they are really powerful and she has a great voice.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by peteradamu: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
HBD DEAR
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

They are two different people, two different ministries... they are not mates, even in grace or achievement. And besides, I think there's something very sick about her fans (lady with beret) who prefer to make such comparison. Is it a marketing strategy or what?

And just for the records, before you accuse me of bias. I have the berret lady's songs on my phone and I must say they are really powerful and she has a great voice.
Am Just Saying, I Dont Fan Either Of Them. Infact Na Lil Wayne, Nicki, Post Malone,24kgolden,weeknd Etc Full My Playlist. cheesy
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by IamBroke(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...

gospel abi na praise or worship songs way most Nigerian Christians nor dey even take serious or even play at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
You're very stupid for posting this shit
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by IamBroke(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Role model
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by mabea: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday Osinachi my favourite singer
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by mabea: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
CardiNice:
If she was white, some of her songs would have grossed a billion view.
She is not getting the accolade she deserves.
In Pawpaw's voice, you're right.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
She either is a Nairalander or pays people to promote her actions here. I’ve never heard of her in the real world. This medium posts her every news.
Oga you are too far from reality, you can't mention top 5 Gospel singer in Nigeria without her.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka... Happy Birthday Sinach, But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You. grin
She is not taking over. The industry is big enough for them and more to join.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
.how many female white gospel artistes are grossing billions?

Lol....
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...

[b]Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.[/v]

@bolded text....funny stuff that happens in real life...no doubt grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.