Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) (56915 Views)

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Yes bro. At least I won something tonight grin

bmcariyo:

Your wish has come true. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
AY blood strong
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by biggy26: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
boss1310:
your message shouldn't be just for the ladies but it should be mostly for the guys that admire women like that and believe me they are in majority forget what u see people write most of them still admire half nude women.so the moment the Male admiration lessen then the less nude women you see
In all in all it still boils down to the fact that people have the right to wear whatever they want once it didnt go against the law of the land
Always read well and comprehend before commenting on any topic or subject matter. Once you master this, you will easily pass IELTS.
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
I beg where you see the devil? for other room abi
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
boss1310:
your message shouldn't be just for the ladies but it should be mostly for the guys that admire women like that and believe me they are in majority forget what u see people write most of them still admire half nude women.so the moment the Male admiration lessen then the less nude women you see
In all in all it still boils down to the fact that people have the right to wear whatever they want once it didnt go against the law of the land

Bart and Homer Simpson rolled into one Nigerian joint.
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2021
grin Strangely she now looks like her daughter.. I thought Chief A.Y contributed all the genes before...Happy Birthday sha.
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2021
emmyN:

I think his message was quite clear. The women in half naked attires are only lusted after and desired just for sex.

That's a blatant lie.

With the way children are sexually molested daily, I have cause to believe men will lust after every female regardless of her mode of dressing
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Josywhyte: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2021
With riches come greater problems. Some of these rich folks go thru a lot more than we think. Most of them have sleepless nights due to one thing or the other. They face challenges we can't even imagine.
Bottom line: be grateful at all times cos if u hear your next man's story u will shed tears...
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That's a blatant lie.

With the way children are sexually molested daily, I have cause to believe men will lust after every female regardless of her mode of dressing

I think you miss the point too. The OP's focal point was marriage and not the mechanics behind the male sexual attraction.

@ bold, I find that rude.
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by mikuz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
This her message get as e be
Re: Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Krisuba: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Troyze:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches

Why charge in pounds. Am a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday / Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.