Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Future Of the World (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Future Of the World (photos) (623 Views)

Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / 5 Most Annoying Aeroplane Ever Made In The World-photos / Future Of War: Lockheed Martin Reveals Worlds Fastest Helicopter(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
This is the future.

We have the technology to build urban environments that grow food, generate energy, and replicate nature.

This is architect Vincent Callebaut’s bid for Paris smart city 2050. Let’s make this go viral so he wins!

Dear lalasticlala mynd44 seun let's this to the front page to create awareness!!

Mother nature is the only hope for Humanity!

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
I and my team playing our part...planting thousands of trees in kano state!

Did you know that?

Each gallon of gasoline burned produces 20 pounds of carbon dioxide which got absorbed by trees alongside other potentially harmful gasses like, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide and methane. In return, trees give us a free oxygen.

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Mother nature is not happy with humanity!

Climate change is real! Global warming is real!

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Monogamy: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021

Africa still have a long way to go.. If individual can be helping each other in their might, things would change but the gluttony of human being most especially Africa is worrisome...

Nigeria politicians have Poverty of mind problem.

If it's not Poverty of mind, why would someone who have stole ,stole and stole still want to continue stealing... Their 3 generations to come can't even suffer with what they have acquired yet they are still eyeing presidency, political positions, I am talking about people like Tinubu , Atiku e.t.c

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Nature gives....we must give back to mother nature!

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Arrewa: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Mmmm
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by capitalzero: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Arrewa:
This is the future.

We have the technology to build urban environments that grow food, generate energy, and replicate nature.

This is architect Vincent Callebaut’s bid for Paris smart city 2050. Let’s make this go viral so he wins!

It cannot happen in 200 years.
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Arewa is desert land, these sort of pictures cannot be possible in ArewaLand

Even if it by chance becomes possible, the terrorists there will be using the tree as a launch pad and shade for their bombs and bomb industry
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Elvictor: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2021
as long as we are all Nigerians, even if the advancement has gone to such extent, I will personally destroy it.
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Anigreat: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2021

One thing you failed to know and understand is that a leopard doesn't change it spot.

No matter how hard you try to promote northern region, boko haram, banditry and high level of illiteracy will always draw us back.

Do i need to remind you that western technology is Haram ? We don't want any technology here or civilization, let us continue to swim in the ocean of backwardness we love it that way.
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Anago55: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Africa still have a long way to go.. If individual can be helping each other in their might, things would change but the gluttony of human being most especially Africa is worrisome...

Nigeria politicians have Poverty of mind problem.

If it's not Poverty of mind, why would someone who have stole ,stole and stole still want to continue stealing... Their 3 generations to come can't even suffer with what they have acquired yet they are still eyeing presidency, political positions, I am talking about people like Tinubu , Atiku e.t.c
. Now,this is the real Omoluabi in you speaking
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by CheGuevara102: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Arrewa, your MUMU knows no season. What's the essence this your afforestation when you all know that Bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen will blow up the whole trees and return the city back to arid land. Have you forgotten that western education is Haram to your Lord and personal Satan, Shekau? Instead of planting trees I will advice you to join the Arm forces in fighting Shekau first.

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by illicit(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
I see cows eating ur sweet succulent trees....
Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Nigercity: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seems like I have met this guy b4
(A couple of times)
Hope you aren't the one Arrewa

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by Nigercity: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seems like I have met this guy b4
(A couple of times) up north
Hope you aren't the one Arrewa

Re: The Future Of the World (photos) by makermix1: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
when am president

Fix Your Laptop With Experts / Hed Myasiantv And Dramacool / Chatgpt: Top Things To Know About This Powerful AI Writer.