Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! (6322 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2015
These are Fulani APC youths. No sane indigene of Plateau state will burn down PDP vehicles. The same is happening in Lagos, if u are a member of the PDP, you are not allowed to hold meetings or openly identify with the party in public.
A vote for buhari is a vote for Boko Haram which has just endorsed Buhari,a certificate-less individual who believes he can only become president via violence Only an uneducated mind will encourage youths to lynch voters. Only a cold blooded military man will push Fulanis youths to burn down the buses of his opponents, instead of presenting to us his certificates, its fire and brimstone that he and his supporters are practicing again.
Earlier Today:
Buhari's supporters taking laws into their hands.

Folks, we shall not be intimidated by any pre or post election violence embarked upon by APC.
Hello no! You don't win election by destroying people's lives and properties!

Some APC supporters on Saturday attacked and set fire on a campaign bus branded with President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign posters at Zololo junction, Bauchi road in Jos, Jos north Local Government area of Plateau state. The bus was on fire at the time of filling this report. However, witnesses said the driver of the bus escaped unhurt.

It is not clear what led to the attack. Police could not be immediately reached for comments.
A witness whose car was also torched by the rampaging mob, said another Peoples Democratic Party, PDP-branded car was also set alight.

The source, who only identified herself as Mrs. Rose, told Reporters that her Honda car was also smashed by the protesting youth.

She said the road leading to the area was blocked by the rampaging youth, as they bashed other vehicles plying the route.

According to her, the incident occurred in the presence of members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis STF, who could not help stop the action of the youth.
The incident has generated tension within the state capital Jos, as residents rushed home for safety.

Folks, remember that North of Jos is dominated by Hausa/Fulanis. These set of people have been killing Christians in Jos for a time being now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by tit(f): 3:14am On Jan 11, 2015
they want a meeting with Allah.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Campaigning is not a do or die APC supporters!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2015
hahahaha na buhari ona talk sey ona want abi smh

silly Human beings killing themselves all in the name of politics

buhari pls you better pray to Allah for your supporters o I think your blood is running through their veins

Dirty politics

*eats pop corn*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 3:18am On Jan 11, 2015
tit:
they want a meeting with Allah.
The usual violence and thuggery.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by FastShipping: 3:20am On Jan 11, 2015
The first case of violence happened when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week. We condemned this act of violence by the youths in Jos. Buhari has condemned this act in strong terms earlier today. Has Jonathan condemned the attack on APC supporters earlier this week? Has any PDP operatives condemned the violent act on APC supporters? The answer is no.

Burning down PDP vehicles doesn't make Buhari or APC culpable. Two months ago, Buhari issued a statement that none of his supporters should insult the president. Buhari asked his supporters to shun any act of violent in any form in the face of any provocation.

So Op, I challenge you and your fellow TANist to condemn the violent act on Buhari supporters that happened in Port Harcourt earlier this week too.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Flye: 3:30am On Jan 11, 2015
When Jonathan supporters were shooting in revers state it is normal abi.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Flye: 3:33am On Jan 11, 2015
How will biafranqueen know who does what and what a sane pleatue youth can do?
How come you are determining things from southeast?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 3:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:
How will biafranqueen know who does what and what a sane pleatue youth can do?
How come you are determining things from southeast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqV5_wXSa8 Were the so called armed robbers yelling
Sai Goodluck!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Flye: 3:49am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqV5_wXSa8 Were the so called armed robbers yelling
Sai Goodluck!

My question is how did you know it was Fulani that did?
How did you know that no sane pleatue youth can do that?
Don't you know everybody is tired of PDP regime?
Let me tell you many does not have anything to do with the president, but they are tired of their governor, senators, honorable members and anything PDP therefore they vent their anger on any PDP.
Many of this humiliation Jonathan is facing today is because of long term failure of PDP and he himself did not do anything to improve it.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 3:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:

Let me tell you many does not have anything to do with the president, but they are tired of their governor, senators, honorable members and anything PDP therefore they vent their anger on any PDP.
Many of this humiliation Jonathan is facing today is because of long term failure of PDP and he himself did not do anything to improve it.
Ok they were speaking Igbo smh.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SirHouloo(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2015
This monster can't just be our leader.....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by cuteboy2: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:

If they are tired of their governor, senators, and honorable members why don't they vent their anger on these people who live among them and much closer to them. My believe is that this violence is instigated by big political figures.

North Plateau is mostly populated and politically controlled by Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by datguru: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Now This man is more clueless than Gej

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by brutef0rce101: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
These are Fulani APC youths. No sane indigene of Plateau state will burn down PDP vehicles. The same is happening in Lagos, if u are a member of the PDP, you are not allowed to hold meetings or openly identify with the party in public.
A vote for buhari is a vote for Boko Haram which has just endorsed Buhari,a certificate-less individual who believes he can only become president via violence Only an uneducated mind will encourage youths to lynch voters. Only a cold blooded military man will push Fulanis youths to burn down the buses of his opponents, instead of presenting to us his certificates, its fire and brimstone that he and his supporters are practicing again.
[/s]

Trash.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by yomalex(m): 4:44am On Jan 11, 2015
PDP youths they are

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by kendrick9(m): 5:00am On Jan 11, 2015
disgraceful from apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by cuteboy2: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Sign of things to come sad sad
Really sad embarassed angry
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 11, 2015
while Buhari is busy enjoying peace and tranquillity in the South

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Dbboy(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2015
How many are Hausa Fulani on the plateau they are lucky no body was hurt if not we would have taught them another lesson of there life

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2015
OP.....foolish and hypocritical rants......

Show me your condemnation when some "youths" in the eastern part of Nigeria were burning APC flags...

This type of intolerance for opposition views should be condemned at alll times and never by being choosy in which to condemn and which to support.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 5:37am On Jan 11, 2015
mikeansy:
while Buhari is busy enjoying peace and tranquillity in the South
He said he will stop crime in the East while in Enugu, how come he never start in the North?

Buhari is not change!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
OP.....foolish and hypocritical rants......

Show me your condemnation when some "youths" in the eastern part of Nigeria were burning APC flags...

This type of intolerance for opposion views should be condemned at alll times and never by being choosy in which to condemn and which to support.
You people are fools Nigerians in the East will never forget. How many Igbo facebook friends you have in the East? None or you would know better!
Igbo's never forget Buhari JAILED Jim Nwobodo for 301 years and Dr Alex Ekwueme for 150 YEARS!
301 years imprisonment? That can only happen in a jungle society like the one ran by Buhari between 1983 and 1985!
While his wonderful vice president was fighting corruption, Buhari was fighting Igbo businessmen, our father told us never to forget!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
You people are fools Nigerians in the East will never forget. How many Igbo facebook friends you have in the East? None or you would know better! While his wonderful vice president was fighting corruption, Buhari was fighting Igbo businessmen, our father told us never to forget!

Shut and stop ranting online......and stop all poison your parents gave you.

Go and get your PVC as the East that PDP is banking upon is seriously lagging in the collection of PVC whil the NW has so far recorded almost 87% rate...

That small transistor radios they carry around gives more information than the FB you are shouting about.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut and stop ranting online......and stop all poison your parents gave you.

Go and get your PVC as the East that PDP is banking upon is seriously lagging in the collection of PVC whil the NW has so far recorded almost 87% rate...

That small transistor radios they carry around gives more information than the FB you are shouting about.
Hahahaha you people are delusional I have my PVC where is yours' lets upload and compare. These maggots will never smell Aso rock we know your evil plans.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hahahaha you people are delusional I have my PVC where is yours' lets upload and compare?

Upload yours first and call me bastard if I don't upload mine.

I'm 95% sure that GEJ is not going back to Aso Rock this year.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by neocortex: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari's APC and violence are inseparable.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Upload yours first and call me bastard if I don't upload mine.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Alright BRB

I will catch you if you upload a fake one as will will snap from different places inside our houses grin grin

Talk is cheap.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2015
APC fulfilling baboon and dog warning

Even on NL they exhibit e- violence

When GEJ wins , they are free to burn down their region. angry

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by cocoduck: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Well the US was right afterall
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Flye:

Please shut up

Have you being to the North before

Jos North

Especially is so ethno religious divided that as election approaches the Hausa Fulani in opposition party takes law into their hands

The indigenes are camped under PDP angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do South East Have Only 5 States? / The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.