Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. (1550 Views)

Top 10 Most Influential People Of All Time / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by lanre9ja(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
sometime when I feel lonely I just grab my phone next thing na nairaland my girl always say u and dis ur nairaland sha.........
no be child play even though we have a lot of immature young breed here no matter how u go still get ur level to do some craze thing u never expected
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Philip4564(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
Your Nairaland is different from my Nairaland. I’ve joined three groups from this forum. The faces I see look hungrier than my gateman. I always assumed he was the lowest class of Nigerian. I guessed wrong. It wasn’t only the males, the females too. Nairaland is the headquarters of broke Nigerians and their insolent children. It’s why every day a scammer or two are exposed.
haba this is too much now
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by WallStreetfx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You're saying nothing but the truth.

It was here that i know that the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno omokri, E-money , Flavour, Phyno, Chimamanda Adichie, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, Davido , Johnson Suleiman, Akpabio, Omah lay, Nnamdi Kanu, Fire boy, Dj cuppy, teni, tems etc etc etc, are all active members of nairaland. Most of them disguised as troll just to have fun though.

You no lieoo this where I find Cristiano Ronaldo, Justin Bieber, Chris brown. Most of them just dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by AK481(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sankabson:
Nairaland is a great Forum, with the Great People.

But Nairlanders can disguise for Africa, they have M.Sc in disguising. You won’t know who they’re until you meet with them personally.

I’ve met some great and brilliant people via Nairaland. Wonderful set of people!!

e shock you!.

there is this ashawo beer parlour thread where you will think its only riff raff that visit that thread.one of the longest thread i have seen in nairaland ..
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
How did you come about this?...biko divulge their moniker to me clandestinely let me check something.
Anigreat:
shocked

You're saying nothing but the truth.

It was here that i know that the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno omokri, E-money , Flavour, Phyno, Chimamanda Adichie, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, Davido , Johnson Suleiman, Akpabio, Omah lay, Nnamdi Kanu, Fire boy, Dj cuppy, teni, tems etc etc etc, are all active members of nairaland. Most of them disguised as troll just to have fun though.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by AK481(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
Your Nairaland is different from my Nairaland. I’ve joined three groups from this forum. The faces I see look hungrier than my gateman. I always assumed he was the lowest class of Nigerian. I guessed wrong. It wasn’t only the males, the females too. Nairaland is the headquarters of broke Nigerians and their insolent children. It’s why every day a scammer or two are exposed.

the big boys wont join any group, they will prefer one on one meeting or isolated.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
OLESCO:
NL is an intresting, educating and very informative place to be.

But as a guest that don't have "strength" u may be discourage to become a member due to constant bashing, insults and trolls...... Lol

I was a guest, visiting and getting relevant information from the site for almost 2 years. Trust me the trolls can be funny atimes making you laugh out loud but often times it can be very annoying.

Nonetheless, as much as we have trollers and scammers, we definitely not have only influential people but also got good souls in here.... At least I have come across one here.

Pls don't qoute me I don't have "defensive layer" for trolls

You are quoted.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by born2begreat(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
I have never come across one here i thought too they NL is full of dullard and mannerless youths with the way they talk and respond to post. Anyways, i would love to meet one influential who can change my life to better. I currently work in a private company and the pay is less than 45k monthly. If there’s anyone who can get an internship work that has to do with IT and programming so i can be learning and earning. And if it’s another salary job that the pay is okay i don’t mind. This my post is for Nairaland Influentials not for scammer, Ponzi referral or anything. Thank you
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by telkevog(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
I use to think so too, until I met Buhari and Tinubu on nairaland.l
Very soon I will reveal their moniker.
Please mind why you type here o, Lai Mohammed is also here!
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Monogamy: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin cheesy cool
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Femi8586:

YES.

OP IS RENO. I can bet anything.

Check OP's previous posts carefully, you'll agree with me. He is the one.

There are so many other celebrities and politicians on nairaland disguising.

bigpriik:

What his monicker?

His moniker is PerformOrResign.

I always just knew that great people are in Nairaland.

When I started this thread on there being great people in Nairaland, some people were abusing me.

I tell you the truth: There are former and current senators, ministers and leaders here in Nairaland.

Some of them come as guest, just to read the news.

Some of them are registered members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Crazykid! / Free Shop Admin : Let Share Thing Together Here / Latest Ccna Ccnp Ccie Pass4sure Dumps Testinside, Cbt Nuggets, Books !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.