Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo (28819 Views)

"Obi Girls" - Bbnaija Tega Says As She Shared New Photos From Peter Obi's Rally / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) / Ex-bbnaija Housemate Lilo Aderogba Has Made Her First Appearance On MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Kayberg: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Do I look like a good girl who wants to be married to a cheat? Cheating on me with a fellow lady for that matter?

Not all men cheats...
Only those who have been used to the cheating lifestyle does.
Well, I value decency and honesty though…
And there ain't anyway I'll know how you look just by your words…
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Kayberg: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Help me understand the psychology behind marrying a good girl but then turning around to cheat on her with a bad girl if they would only remain in relationship after sex with a woman of character?

The dual nature of men in this regard bamboozles me greatly.

The problem is, the same men who have been living a carefree lifestyle would never settle for a bad girl, but rather a good girl but still go back to their previous lifestyle. So the circle continues.

A good man, who marries a good woman has nothing to look out for in other bad/naughty women.
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Blitz888(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Same way we should ignore the fact that our soon to be husbands will end up with the loose cannons by their sides while being married to us.

Kindly, note that not every soon to be husband will end up with a 'loose canon' by his side whilst still married to you.

Some of us who are already husbands and the soon to be, take their vows and oath of exclusivity seriously.

Don't get caught up in thinking like everyone else. Be the exception!
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Kimcutie: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
BaeMercy:
Men love civilised ladies
Let's put it that way, OK?

Men don't like bad girls, men like naughty girls
No man will see a bad woman and marry her unless he wants to ruin his life

People do say bad girls marry faster than good girls
Ask yourself why marriages don't last this days like it used to back then? because the bad girls are the ones being married to these days
You can't turn a bitch to a wife
A bad girl is there for the gain and when you can't provide anymore she goes back to the street then you men come online to cry that women are wicked
you better open your eyes and marry a naughty (smart) woman
Don't because of sex ruin your life
Ones an Olosho never retires
Marry such women, travel; your mind won't be at rest because na sex dey run that kind of women
Be Wise!
Nicely written

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by fairheart(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
GeneralPula:

The saying should be...Get yourself a good girl, then bring out her wild side..

Every human has their wild side but majority don’t display it out - except for hoes and prostitute and they simply do that cuz they want to market what they sellin..

Just get yourself a good girl and turn her to your naughty girl...For a guy to be able to do this, he himself must be naughty&wild..
I will try cheesy cheesy
Thanks
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by wany(f): 4:17am On Apr 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

You are innately solipsistic and due to your estrogenious hormones leading to mood swings and feelings can you make such a baseless comment without introspection

I can't blame you,you are a woman, as women aren't capable of thinking they only emotethink and rationalize their feelings

Who doesn't know men have insatiable desire for sex and would want access to pussy but would only remain in relationship after sex if the woman has character
Rest all the women you men here term olosho are married to who donkeys? embarassed
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Sarcastic101:

Thanks

I can see from the angle at which you are looking at it

All I know is that bad girls are for short-term purposes
For flirting , even their patronisers know this

It's the good woman that'll stay with me until old age

Who even told these so called “bad girls”
That good girls can't be bad

The good girls also know what men want and how to give it to them
BUT they also know the kind of men they want (good men) and the only way to get a good man is by being a good woman
If you're a bad woman may still get good men but they won't last because “beauty attracts men but character can keep or chase them away”

Even the men chasingthese bad girls know deep down that it's temporary

You're being sarcastic, and you know it.
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Sarcastic101:

If you were a good girl
You'd have been in a good man house by now.

You must be living in an alternate world.

If there are men who are experts at picking Jezebels and Delilahs it's those so-called "good men".

They'll march right past the homely girls and go for the evil w-hore down the street, and they'll be queuing for her, spending their life-savings on her and she'll be the one woman whose shortcomings will be overlooked.

Tell me another fairy tale.
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2021
seunmsg:

All the bad girls in my department during my university years got married before the so called good girls. They are still happily married till today. Who good girl help? tongue

grin grin grin
All those girls who had numerous boyfriends and numerous abortions got married way before the rest of us did.

By the time some of us were settling down, they were having their 3rd baby.

I laugh when I come online to read comments about nobody wanting to wife crazy girls. The reality on the ground is different. They nab men left, right and center and they'll be the ones doing the picking. grin
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
grin grin grin

Say it loud,baby
It's true

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by doggedfighter(f): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

It's true
How are you doing, Hassanmaye?
Re: Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo by hydoll: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Like a friend of mine,
But then he bought a cheap sex doll and fell in love with this doll
he is doing well now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) / Fans React As Police Arrest Small Doctor, Their Brand Ambassador / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Nina Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.