Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Brachiaria Grass Best Pasture For Livestock Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Brachiaria Grass Best Pasture For Livestock Available (424 Views)

Brachiaria Grass : The Wonder Grass Of Africa / Brachiaria Grass Will Make Your Livestock Grow 2x Faster.Root Splits Available / Brachiaria Grass: A Must For Cow, Sheep,Goat,etc Farmers..now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brachiaria Grass Best Pasture For Livestock Available by spinna: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Brachiaria grass is a must for cattle and livestock farmers.

It is fast growing, high in protein, drought resistant and enriches the soil.

It is a lifetime pasture once well established.

This grass, which is a native of East Africa..Brazil has risen to be the worlds top beef producer with the use of Brachiaria..Mexico, Argentina and other south American countries are planting thousands of hectares of brachiaria

This will give you peace of mind for your animals no matter the size of your land.

We have brachiaria suckers for those interested you can call Seyi on 0 7 0 6 3 4 6 3 8 5 1

My fellow cattle farmers do you know i did not buy any cassava peels for my cows throughout the last dry season? Naturally formd brachiaria hay and certain tree leaves sustained my cows through the dry season..

Order now and have a lush pasture in 6 months

Re: Brachiaria Grass Best Pasture For Livestock Available by famuad: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Farmland Available in Iseyin

Description: 12 acres of Farmland at Idi-Ori village, along iseyin-oyo expressway. The land is very close to SAF polytechnic, Iseyin. All tree uprooted. Purely for farming.

Family agreement after purchased.

Price: 150 per acre.

Description: 170 acres of Farmland at Elerimo village, along iseyin-Ibadan expressway. 6 minutes drive to the Farmland from the expressway. 8p% tree uprooted. Purely for farming.

Family agreement is inclusive.

Price: 80k per acre.

Description: 70 acres of Farmland at Afofura village, along Iseyun-Ibadan expressway. 7 minutes drive to the Farmland from the expressway. All tree uprooted. Purely for farming.

Family agreement involves.

Price: 80k per acre.

For more enquiry: Call/WhatsApp this numbers 09034636432
Re: Brachiaria Grass Best Pasture For Livestock Available by spinna: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Others are benefitting why miss out?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Vaccines At A Very Affordable Price / The Cheapest Cocoa Is Now Available / The Story Of My Mentees Who Made Millions From Snail Business W/O Own Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.