Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste (890 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by Seeker17(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Manchester United and English player, Marcus Rashford took to his Twitter page yesterday to engage his over four million followers. In his tweet, he went "let's chat. Who's got a question?" and as expected, the post garnered a huge amount of engagement with his fans asking a whole variety of questions.
A Nigerian Twitter user with the handle @Jonyilo also joined the train of questioning when he asked the English player if he listened to afro beats, and who his favourite afro beats artiste is at the moment.

Shortly after, Rashford replied by tagging the artiste who is apparently his favourite afro beats artiste, and it was none other than the self proclaimed African giant and Grammy award winner, Burnaboy.

It's no doubt the Port Harcourt born artiste is having the time of his life, what with winning the highly coveted Grammy award, and a host of international collaborations with A-list acts including Sia, and Justin Bieber.
No Nigerian or even African artiste at the moment can boast of the international recognitions the artiste has been getting.

Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by Seeker17(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by EngrMcDon(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by 77star: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abi 'E choke'

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by paulolee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
e no choke...e hang...burna to d world bt e no mean say others no good...na jus preference of a player...
am talking bcoz just last week messi was asking me about 2 baba if e still dey sing bcoz he really enjoyed African queen back den..
if you doubt me I go show u d chats....mk my fone charge small

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by chiiraq802(m): 3:34am On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
e no choke...e hang...burna to d world bt e no mean say others no good...na jus preference of a player...
am talking bcoz just last week messi was asking me about 2 baba if e still dey sing bcoz he really enjoyed African queen back den..

Re: Marcus Rashford Names Nigerian Artiste As His Favourite Afro Beats Artiste by Pathokpo: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
My brother please change your weed supplier I believe he is mixing it with engine oil. That is why you are hallucinating.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Fun! / Best Of The Fans(corporate Football): / Dont We Need A Foreign Coach Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.