Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president (24624 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Labour Party Lagos Rally. My Expectations As An Obidient / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by LadySarah: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Osinbanjo media Crew all over front-page.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Oyiboman69: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by alpamo6: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/mar/30/activist-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-breaks-trend-nigeria?CMP=share_btn_tw

Nigeria’s Patience Jonathan captured the situation in her sarcastic response to a journalist who asked about her husband, Goodluck Jonathan, when he was vice-president. She said: “He is in his office reading newspapers.”

Asserting from above, these guys can't quit masturbating with regards to Jonathan, is their only yard stick for excellence and failure.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by BigDawsNet: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
My prof cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Realdon1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Our best VP. I salute you Sir. You shall live long. A man of ideas and due process. I'm happy you will have more room to show Nigeria your capability, especially this time the Low level vegetable Bubu is leaving to London.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by wonder233: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Too long, I didn't read
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by sojfarm: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am saying it again, it takes a cursed system, organization to make a professor a deputy of a man with empty brain

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
heckymaicon:
Continue deceiving una senseless selves.

Nigeria politicians are very useless. All of them
.. Is Good ! Let it be =N= 5,000,000. At least the Government is saving life grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by AroleOduduwa2: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
This forum is bought
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by robosky02(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Peappy49:
Osinbajo has a PACESETTER has done much more than any VP in the history of Nigeria

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Bsure: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
PYO is a good product, no doubt.

Only one thing is lacking "You can never be smarter than your boss"

I can only imagine how many good ideas he brought up, but they won't let them see light.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by BruncleZuma: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
What sort of sychophancy-driven circle-jerk did I just walk into?

God save Nigeria from Nigerians

P.S. Did any of you follow the link to see it was a sponsored content; an opinion piece?

Unless otherwise stated, all statements and materials posted on the website, including any statements regarding specific legislation, reflect the views of the individual contributors and not those of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation nor the Guardian.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by ogashman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Peappy49:
Osinbajo has a PACESETTER has done much more than any VP in the history of Nigeria

What's "has a" pace setter?
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by aikyg(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Atiku Abubakar was a more active VP.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Superboss: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
The only thing I can remember Osibanjo for is sharing money in the name of trade money for election.
If it was not for election? Why is he not sharing it again?
Who can 10K lift from poverty?
Osibanjo this, Osibanjo that. Is it because Buhari is incapacitated and suffering from dementia?
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
The article was written by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani, a southern.

But osabanjo is the vice president in Buhari's government.

No southern journalist will write praises of Buhari because he is a northern and a Muslim but his vice a southern is the God figure of many southerners, even some if them attend his church, so why wont they praise him.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Ayo2004: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Osinbajo is as much a failure as Buhari..it's funny how u people are ready to drag any government functionary in Buhari's administration even if you don't know who the person is but Osinbajo is always left out,the VP post is so useless according to some Nigerians but many Nigerians were always dragging Atiku during OBJ regime even though OBJ administration was the least most useless democratic administration

Yorubas and RCCG members be giving this man free PR,I remember years back when I read one of his sermons then,it's funny how a man who said such meaningful words could agree to come and work for the biggest criminal organization in the world(APC) and be involved in such atrocities
Una better wake up and let pastor title stop deceiving u

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
They continue white washing mediocre leadership while all indices of life and living continue to tank. Democracy is supposed to be a results business not a beauty contest where ample make up and last minute props are crafted. So unfortunate the audience cannot decipher illusion from reality.

What exactly has this government made better than it met.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
You people are clowns.

I remember how Una dey bullshiit him those times he went underground like say there was no VP in Nigeria.

Now, you're all hailing him like Una father.

Mehnnnn!

Nigerians.

Y'all are bunch of clowns.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by 2tpick: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:
What sort of sychophancy-driven circle-jerk did I just walk into.

God save Nigeria from Nigerians

P.S. Did any of you follow the link to see it was a sponsored content; an opinion piece?

NO!!! Why should we?

We are mentally lazy and lack the ability to critically analyse and synthesize information.

Please don't blame us my brother.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Dpharisee: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
See how they occupied spaces in page 1 to promote propaganda, Osinbajo we know will not even like what they are doing by overhyping him
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by OBALOLA55(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
WAIT, HOW COME OSHIGUN SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL GOKE7 NYAMIRIFLATHEAD SUPERBOLD MUCHADO DIDN’T COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.

TOLEXANDER IS THERE ANY REASON FOR THISgrin
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by feedthenation(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
---The cabals in PMB kitchen cabinet didn't allow PYO is achieve his full potentials---
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Bluntemperor: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lifted2000:
International reporters like Guardian are the most reliable investigative journalist, so it is fully certified and justified.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by alcaptainero: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
RUBBISH, NA UNTIL YOU DIE BEFORE YOU KNOW THAT OSINBAJO AND BUHARI HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA?
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by MansoryMX(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Follow who know road grin
Osinbajo/Zulum for 2023

This is the only pair I can agree to in this country! Except one prominent person comes from overseas to run for president with either of them as VP. I would prefer Zulum because he is not chicken hearted compared to Osinbajo!
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by orisa37: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
"LABOR OMNIA VINCIT".
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by orisa37: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
activist-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-breaks-trend-in-nigeria.

PERSEVERANCE OVERCOMES EVERYTHING.
Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by Akanbiedu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WAIT, HOW COME OSHIGUN SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL GOKE7 NYAMIRIFLATHEAD SUPERBOLD MUCHADO DIDN’T COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.

TOLEXANDER IS THERE ANY REASON FOR THISgrin

Because they are all Yoruba muslims. What other idea can your brain provide?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Defies Expectations As Nigeria's Vice-president by banmee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
OLAPO1:

But in the past few years, Nigeria’s current deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, has defied the normal expectations by spearheading a number of projects aimed at making life a bit easier for people in a country where daily existence is hard.

Your definition is in line with what you would expect from a Nigerians V.P.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin / P&ID: ‘yar’adua In Coma When Contract Was Signed’ / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.