Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines (30057 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by ivolt: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
othermen:
Pastor Chris is very interesting. And his courage against reason is remarkable! Interestingly, that is the definition of faith.
That is euphemism for insanity.
He uses earthly jerry curl, employs earthly body guards for security, gets regular earthly medical checkup, lust after earthly member's wife and acquire earthly properties.
Yet, he is telling his gullible audience to have faith.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by ivolt: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
unite4real:
As soon as the vaccine card becomes a pre-requisite to travel, many who did not receive it will not be allowed to board an airplane to travel abroad
Why would you want to travel to satan's country?
Stay put and enjoy heavenly fellowship with your pastor.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
ivolt:

Says the person who has exchanged his brain for an adulterous scammer's lies.
You appear even more deranged than your jerry curl tin god.

He's not my god. I'm not even a Christian. Just an enlightened Isrealite looking at the whole world in darkenss as it was in the days of NOAH.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
The faithful ones won't take the vaccine.

Taking the vaccine means you don't have faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ.

grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Any one still attending his church is a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by ivolt: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
madukka:
How assured are we that their is no after effect
There is no "we".
Don't take it if you don't want.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by HacheNoire: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
angry

MY DEAR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN, THERE’S NOTHING LIKE 666. THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD FIGHT AND KILL ANT-CHRIST IS CHRIST HIMSELF IN HIS SECOND COMING.

MAKE UNA GET SENSE

So you actually believe the fictions? That oneday, Jesus and the anti-christ will be fighting in the sky

Common! This is 2021! Wake-up!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by harmargedon: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
I guess there were no chips implanted after all. But I still wouldn't take it because of the zombie apocalypse. I don't want to be injected with any shit.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by dogmax(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
To be honest I wonder how we reason. We attach religion to everything. Pastor Chris will definitely take it secretly when traveling to country that needs vaccination card before entry.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by planetx: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
alfredilly:

Nigeria and other African nation acting nonchalantly regarding the vaccine could become source through which the virus would be reintroduced into the western world. Ridding the world of this dreaded virus must be a collective effort.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about, the vast majority of the people in Europe don't want and have rejected this so called vaccine. That is why they will dump their excesss vaccine on you Africans out of the "goodness " of their heart.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

So you actually believe the fictions? That oneday, Jesus and the anti-christ will be fighting in the sky

Common! This is 2021! Wake-up!
STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD PLEASE. CREATE A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC AND MENTION ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Vicyace: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Nonsense... there was never a pandemic in the first place. You have swallowed the CNN narrative hook line and sinker. The real destruction begins after the vaccine... After they have succeeded in spreading even more severe illnesses among a huge population.

Also, unknown to y'all, they are harvesting DNA samples from you with every test.

Several professionals have warned against the vaccine. Why will I risk changing my YAH-given Bantu/Israelite DNA?

Your post reeks of ignorance and religious deception
Do you have people that live abroad? Europe and USA to be precise. Ask them about the severity of the COVID-19. They will tell you more if you think The media is lying.

Brainwashed souls all over. Damn!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by peacettw: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
He should be arrested
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by 2shaw: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Do u know hw wide and long 5billion ppl are. 5G man
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by salem1996: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Its a thing of choice pastor... As for me,I have other pressing issues than wasting my time taking that crap....

Very true..
I also will not take it but
will not stop anyone from taking it, the result will show who was right or wrong..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Omik1: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
My own is, this vaccine that the government is preaching to be received by the citizens has been stopped in over 20 countries...

When will they stop it in Nigeria Or is Nigeria a testing ground?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by preciousmetals: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
If pastor Chris is telling Christians not to take this vaccine based on faith I can only say that he need medication, there is something wrong with his brain, so God that created scientist is stupid right?, you must come again.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by MantisShrimp: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
The next Christ Embassy member that goes to the hospital or clinic for treatment is a big dumb fool like their pastor. I hope they all go for prayer healing and dont set foot in the hospital or pharmacy at all when they are seriously ill. It will be nice for the population of dumb morons to reduce in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Pacesetter123(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Printerscanner:

Even as stupid as Sheu Gumi the terrorists spokesman is, the idiot has taken the Vaccine. Now, imagine a Yahoo boy on the altar spewing trash to his dummy followers.

Meanwhile, na person wey sick dey take injection. I no sick, I no dey take any injection.
grin grin grin grin
Your take on Sheik,De Chief Negotiator no be here..ooo.
But at de end,u r nida hia nor dia.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by preciousmetals: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
You said vast majority, where did you get that information?, tell us now before thunder go strike you
planetx:
You don't know what the hell you are talking about, the vast majority of the people in Europe don't want and have rejected this so called vaccine. That is why they will dump their excesss vaccine on you Africans out of the "goodness " of their heart.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by adioolayi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
where is your faith against Malaria, typhoid, headache, diarrhea, common cold and other small ailments you take medications for

Where is your faith while visiting hospitals for various sicknesses and diseases

Where is your faith while taking yellow fever, measles, chicken pox , polio and other vaccines for your children

There is nothing wrong in taking CoVID19 vaccine...It's safe, ..yes ..with some mild side effects.

I have taken CoVID19 vaccine and I feel good.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by stevemagnus2020(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
it is to every man and woman according to his or faith in God word.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Matheusmartin: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Small small they will enforce it. That's their end game. They tried to push for compulsory vaccinations in Assembly but it failed. So now, they rely on folks like you to do the job of brianwashing the people.

Go and sit down.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by NoBones: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
I love Pst Chris........we no go take vaccine, na by force?
Abeg Speak on Oga

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by seyz91(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Awon Set Buhari, they will tell you to receive health care in Naija but himself travels to london for medical checkup anyhow

same as the god of men up therr condemning christians for taking the covid shot but behind closed door, he might have taken his own codedly cuz he has the money amd resource for it
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-condemns-nigerian-christians-taking-covid-19-vaccines
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by poiZon: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-condemns-nigerian-christians-taking-covid-19-vaccines
Can pastor chris bring forward just 10 members of his faith Base church that r above 130yrs of age?
Cos the faith he preaches shouldnt make dem die young or early. His members are not suppose to die of any sicknesses or diseases.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by planetx: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
preciousmetals:
You said vast majority, where did you get that information?, tell us now before thunder go strike you
Only 10% have been vaccinated in France, Germany, Italy etc because people are vaccine sceptics. Only the UK has a above average vaccination rate.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by bjdon: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Maybe the real reason his wife left him, is he refused to vaccinate his kids or give them medicine when sick. wink

Seriously this is the kind of fanatical Christianity that has done so much damage to so many. I know of people who have lost their lives because they refused to get proper medical care when sick, but instead listened to their pastors who told them all they need to do is pray.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Dgr8hassiE(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
othermen:
Pastor Chris is very interesting. And his courage against reason is remarkable! Interestingly, that is the definition of faith.
He is very interesting? He is not making any sense here.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by CrestMan: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
What I observed about some of you insulting the Highly Esteemed Man of God, is that in your own heart you know there's something not right about this vaccine and you have even made up your mind not to take it but because you have become used to insulting Men of God, you decide to throw insults as usual. It's a clear sign that the devil has really determined to have you destroyed! Yes, I said so.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Golan007: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Nonsense... there was never a pandemic in the first place. You have swallowed the CNN narrative hook line and sinker. The real destruction begins after the vaccine... After they have succeeded in spreading even more severe illnesses among a huge population.

Also, unknown to y'all, they are harvesting DNA samples from you with every test.

Several professionals have warned against the vaccine. Why will I risk changing my YAH-given Bantu/Israelite DNA?

It was catarrh Donald Trump had.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by abeggnow: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
othermen:
that is the definition of a foolish person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.