Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown (31385 Views)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant Queen Of The Year (photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
post=100331683:
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Weham1060: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
So I should fry sand?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by haybhi1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats, younger Aubameyang.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by emmadejust(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are you igala boy or Yoruba boy?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
congratulations brother
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ayenale1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Providing good and quality Education is supposed to be your top priority not drilling of boreholes,planting of trees...if this get opportunity in corridor of power, he's gonna worse pass Desmond Idiot...
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Onebaddest01: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na to Bleep queen remain na...anyways congratulations ���� with your 150 crown �

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Timidangote(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
How do we contest for next episode?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by LadyTiannah2: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Omo there are fine boys on nairaland o cheesy
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by deebrain(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Kestolove(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Hello everyone!

My name is King Trinity Ayo Balogun. It is with great excitement to announce to you that I've been crowned the King of Kogi from the 2021 edition of the King and Queen of Kogi.

The King and Queen of Kogi is one of the most recognised beauty pageant for male and female in Kogi state. By virtue of my title, I also double as Mr. Kogi and can represent Kogi state in any National beauty pageant event.

Below are photos taken as the crowned King of Kogi.

Picture 4: The Queen of Kogi and I.

As King of Kogi, I am tasked to undertake projects on community service in the three senatorial districts of Kogi state. I have taken steps in actualising some of the projects to be done with my team members which consist of resourceful youths from Kogi state.
Some of my planned projects are:
-Drilling of boreholes;
-Renovation and equipting of functional public buildings like classrooms, libraries, health centres, sport centres, local training institutes etc;
-Skill acquisitions;
-Planting of trees in all the 21 local government areas of Kogi state;
-Educative and scholarship program for students.
And many more we planned doing.

We have come up with an initiative called CLUB 1000 where people contribute, at least, N1000 per month for this purpose. This is open to every individual and organisation interested in community service.
My plan B is to get involved in profit making ventures such as endorsement deals, fashion photo shoots and runways, advertisement, interviews, partnerships and other ventures that will help me raise funds for these projects. For every individual or organisation that contributes, they will get a special recognition in projects that we execute.

Prior to becoming Mr. Kogi, I ran a social organisation called Tribb Island. It is a social/community organisation that is into human development, education management, and recreational activities. So if you are bothered about our capacity, you can check out our social media handles; @TribbIsland for what we have done so far.

Thank you so much. I will not take your kindness for granted.
God bless you
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
how Yoruba man Cum take b Mr Kogi? wey Igala and Ebira dey dia.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by AmazingELixir: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

Audio kingship...anything from Yahaya Bello home state is fake
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Duplexxx: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
I gat nothing to lose

Unnecessary killing in Nigeria is my problem not model here model there

Use your sense
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Royaldave200(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thank you so much. I will not take your kindness for granted.
God bless you
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/quote]

Beautiful queen.... Ladies pls always keep it simple and natural
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Shalommy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats handsome. Don't let male politician drill u oo. If not drilled already. Them no dey take eye see handsome guyz.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by akeeng: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
King of Igala you mean? My Okun people have way more good looking people than this. No disrespect
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Minesbetter(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You look so pale and malnourished.
Try and be eating well
bitterleaf FC, child of hate and anger. Please try and be happy for your fellow man for once and if pageants are not your thing then shut up. It's not compulsory that you comment on every topic. Being a sadist is bad for your health o
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
undisputed25:
Congrats
But don't use the opportunity to smack innocent girls around..
Instead use it to emancipate the youths from mental slavery , educate the poor youths and orientate them health is wealth.. Shalom

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by engrjacuzzi: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
congratulations to me, today is my birthday. I wear the crown of greatness that speak for me.
happiness is the Lord.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Owopariola: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Why do most male models look feminine. Congratulations tho.

He looks more like a Yoruba extract of Kogi.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Cerebellum: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You look so pale and malnourished. Try and be eating well
Guy Aswear you don't Kologrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Cerebellum: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
engrjacuzzi:
congratulations to me, today is my birthday. I wear the crown of greatness that speak for me.
happiness is the Lord.

Oyarr do giveaway sharp sharp before we use water wet your destinygrin
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make sure you don't forget Ogori People o...!

Congratulations!! Long Live the King.....!

Tell Ebira People to mind their business o...and stop claiming Igarra and other Akoko-Edo villages as their imaginary Towns...!

Finally, mobilise the youths to Chase out Fulanis from Kogi Forests. I know say dis pass ya power but just hype am and move on.....!!
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by KingBosco(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
But that your throne small ooo And beside you and your queen no suppose dey share throne

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by juman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Handsome king.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by saintruky(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Who u dey give middle finger for d 4th pix?

Ur first day of becoming king, u don dey dish out middle fingers to ur wards abi... Continue..

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
He's handsome I swear oo. But that Queen is a disappointment

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by mydivinely: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
where is the palace located ? want to pay a visit, ur highness may ur reign be peaceful......, may evil never near ur dwelling........, may favor locate u and ur entire kingdom, may cry of new born babies be heard in every corner, ....May heaven drop its rain throughout ur reign,,......may u have the wisdom to judge unbiased judgement , may u live long...............................................................
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by doxijaw: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Great stuff.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by wizod(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
you forget to remind d people one of obligations, which is to be ''kpanshing d kogi queen''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.