Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown (31386 Views)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant Queen Of The Year (photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by deavicky(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Hello everyone!

My name is King Trinity Ayo Balogun. It is with great excitement to announce to you that I've been crowned the King of Kogi from the 2021 edition of the King and Queen of Kogi.

The King and Queen of Kogi is one of the most recognised beauty pageant for male and female in Kogi state. By virtue of my title, I also double as Mr. Kogi and can represent Kogi state in any National beauty pageant event.

Below are photos taken as the crowned King of Kogi.

Picture 4: The Queen of Kogi and I.

As King of Kogi, I am tasked to undertake projects on community service in the three senatorial districts of Kogi state. I have taken steps in actualising some of the projects to be done with my team members which consist of resourceful youths from Kogi state.
Some of my planned projects are:
-Drilling of boreholes;
-Renovation and equipting of functional public buildings like classrooms, libraries, health centres, sport centres, local training institutes etc;
-Skill acquisitions;
-Planting of trees in all the 21 local government areas of Kogi state;
-Educative and scholarship program for students.
And many more we planned doing.

We have come up with an initiative called CLUB 1000 where people contribute, at least, N1000 per month for this purpose. This is open to every individual and organisation interested in community service.
My plan B is to get involved in profit making ventures such as endorsement deals, fashion photo shoots and runways, advertisement, interviews, partnerships and other ventures that will help me raise funds for these projects. For every individual or organisation that contributes, they will get a special recognition in projects that we execute.

Prior to becoming Mr. Kogi, I ran a social organisation called Tribb Island. It is a social/community organisation that is into human development, education management, and recreational activities. So if you are bothered about our capacity, you can check out our social media handles; @TribbIsland for what we have done so far.

Thank you so much. I will not take your kindness for granted.
God bless you
God bless Nairaland
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
u try sha but u win because I no dey there. If not na me for win.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by deavicky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
seunmohmoh:
I only know one Ayo Balogun... Hehehe.

Congratulations... How much you go share?
why am I having the feelings that jealousy go kill u.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by harmargedon: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
can I marry the queen?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You look so pale and malnourished. Try and be eating well
now tell me why you will make heaven
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by extol1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Hello everyone!

My name is King Trinity Ayo Balogun. It is with great excitement to announce to you that I've been crowned the King of Kogi from the 2021 edition of the King and Queen of Kogi.

The King and Queen of Kogi is one of the most recognised beauty pageant for male and female in Kogi state. By virtue of my title, I also double as Mr. Kogi and can represent Kogi state in any National beauty pageant event.

As King of Kogi, I am tasked to undertake projects on community service in the three senatorial districts of Kogi state. I have taken steps in actualising some of the projects to be done with my team members which consist of resourceful youths from Kogi state.
-Drilling of boreholes;
-Renovation and equipting of functional public buildings like classrooms, libraries, health centres, sport centres, local training institutes etc;
-Skill acquisitions;

We have come up with an initiative called CLUB 1000 where people contribute, at least, N1000 per month for this purpose. This is open to every individual and organisation interested in community service.
My plan B is to get involved in profit making ventures such as endorsement deals, fashion photo shoots and runways, advertisement, interviews, partnerships and other ventures that will help me raise funds for these projects. For every individual or organisation that contributes, they will get a special recognition in projects that we execute.

Prior to becoming Mr. Kogi, I ran a social organisation called Tribb Island. It is a social/community organisation that is into human development, education management, and recreational activities. So if you are bothered about our capacity, you can check out our social media handles; @TribbIsland for what we have done so far.

God bless you
God bless Nairaland
Congrats man, tell Yahaya bello to pay worker salaries. perhaps why did you exclude your Queen, by not saying about her
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by extol1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
deavicky:
u try sha but u win because I no dey there. If not na me for win.
but you are not from kogi na
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Ameboperoo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Why do most male models look feminine. Congratulations tho.
Because the future is... tongue
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by deavicky(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
extol1:

but you are not from kogi na
that is my state was only born and breed in Rivers state.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Frales6(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats! you go buy beer make we celebrate am na
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by extol1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
deavicky:
that is my state was only born and breed in Rivers state.
wow great to hear this

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Acidosis, why does this person look so much like you? Them coronate you wey you no tell me? Nawa o.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by encryptjay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
emmadejust:
Are you igala boy or Yoruba boy?
His name is Ayo Balogun meaning he's Okun (Yoruba).
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Tapasco(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
All hail the king
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Asiri1991: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
The queen is electrifying.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kestolove:
how Yoruba man Cum take b Mr Kogi? wey Igala and Ebira dey dia.
Lol....Yorubas also dwell in Kogi. They call them the Okuns and Oworos
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by mukthar2000(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hope ur state governor approved the kogi kind, I don't want to hear any problem after this post oo
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Which one is king of Kogi again I am not understanding.

Did you mean Mr Kogi
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by hucknall: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
post=100331654:

All Hail The King and Queen of Kogi!!!

Congratulations Ayo.
All the best for the future in your endeavours.

Say hello to Queen Onuh G of Kogi for us biko kiss kiss kiss
She issa beautiful Queen as well. wink
[/s]
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Kestolove(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Lol....Yorubas also dwell in Kogi. They call them the Okuns and Oworos
so Igala nd Ebira go dey do governor and okun people go dey Mr Kogi..fix life no balance
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kestolove:
so Igala nd Ebira go dey do governor and okun people go dey Mr Kogi..fix life no balance

The Yoruba man doesn't rely on politics to be successful. But I get your point.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Kestolove(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

The Yoruba man doesn't rely on politics to be successful. But I get your point.
guy forget dat one, it's called marginalization period
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by aderoju3921: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
:congratulations to me, today is my birthday. I wear the crown of greatness that speak for me.happiness is the Lord.Oyarr do giveaway sharp sharp before we use water wet your destiny
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kestolove:
guy forget dat one, it's called marginalization period

Lol, marginalization starts from the mind, a world exists outside kogi and it's local politics.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by wumi2017(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations dear
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Emeka71(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
@TsaTrinity ; Obi igwe; enjoy your throne o.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Kestolove(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Lol, marginalization starts from the mind, a world exists outside kogi and it's local politics.
if Igala mistakenly get that power again, dey will rule for another 100yrs b4 Ebira or okun mistakenly get it just like Yahaya got it
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by telkevog(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
King sir, does your entitlement include "chopping" the Queen?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by topejegs(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations King. Greater heights
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by mosezky: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
From ogidi right?
TsaTrinity:
Hello everyone!

-Drilling of boreholes;
-Skill acquisitions;

God bless you
God bless Nairaland
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by trumpcoat(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recommend Good Sunscreen Body Products Pls / Tonto Dikeh's Dress To Keri Hilson's Event : Hot Or Not? / How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.