Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag (3247 Views)

Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by efisher(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=14pt]CONFIRMED[/size].

PDP has already met condition 2 (25% in 2/3 of the states) going by the results announced so far.  cool

On to condition 1. The results announced so far suggest PDP has carried the day even with the stiff opposition.

[img]http://customersrock.files./2007/12/champagne.jpg[/img]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by semid4lyfe(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=15pt]Yaay, we did it!!! grin wink[/size]

I'm poping son'ting

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1GYHZ_cTs?version=3" type="[/flash]

and dancing alanta already.

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRdYST8RQ4?version=3" type="[/flash]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbsHPjGpoHE?version=3" type="[/flash]

Make we do am Niger-Delta style with Sammy Okposo. . . .
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by nduchucks: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

[size=14pt]CONFIRMED[/size].

PDP has already met condition 2 (25% in 2/3 of the states) going by the results announced so farcool

Most observers expect GEJ to meet condition 2. If I were you, I'll wait until INEC reveals the results of the popular votes from the collation center before I begin to celebrate. Note that the INEC has not released any result out of the collation center as of 1pm today. Your celebration may be premature, you may be in for a rude awakening.
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by efisher(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
^ Bros, it's game over already. Some of us have the results on our laptops.  cool
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Sunofgod(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by semid4lyfe(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

^ Bros, it's game over already. Some of us have the results on our laptop.  cool

TRUE! Just waiting for the official announcement by JEGA.

But I've only seen the results for 20 states.

Could you please post the state by state result for all the 36 states here? wink
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by spoOne: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Up GEJ -  cheesy

Not a good example, this guy was on Steroid, and all medels were stripped.

Jonathan won outright, and he's more like the Obama of Nigeria . . . from a minority tribe and arguably the most marginalized region of the country. Hail to the Nigerian voters for seeing pass tribal/party lines to vote for the most qualified candidate. The Northerners will follow, come 2015.
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by nduchucks: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

TRUE! Just waiting for the official announcement by JEGA.

But I've only seen the results for 20 states.

Could you please post the state by state result for all the 36 states here? wink

INEC has the authority to throw out results from wards if they've been presented with convincing evidence of fraud and rigging. I can assure you that this will happen for many of the PDP rigged wards in the north. Celebrations are premature at this point.

Blatant rigging will not work this time around. Jega must handle the final results with utmost care.
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by efisher(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
$poOne:

Jonathan won outright, and he's more like the Obama of Nigeria . . . from a minority tribe and arguably the most marginalized region of the country. Hail to the Nigerian voters for seeing pass tribal/party lines to vote for the most qualified candidate. The Northerners will follow, come 2015.

Gbam!

The African Obama
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by omanzo02: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again . . .

If Jonathan wins outright, it will go down this election that the Ibos/South Easterner are the most ethnically bigoted group in Nigeria. This seems to be supported by the preliminary reports coming out of various areas in the S.E . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Look at who is calling someone a bigot, It's noted u helped buhari to this messy loss, running delusional, infected and spurious oppinion and allegations on NL and all over the web thinking u can win people over.

I know your next line of allegation would be the election was rigged. grin grin grin grin, anyway we still have some champagne left, join us in this historic merry merry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by chelseabmw(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=48pt]HURRAY. . . . . . . .PDP[/size]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Sunofgod(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
chelseabmw:

[size=48pt]HURRAY. . . . .PDP[/size]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Sunofgod(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Chyz2: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=15pt]We POP CHAMPAIGN!!!!!![/size]

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbgRHAtwPnY[/flash]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by infohenry(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
I THIS WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.
Let me join u to say
WHEN WE CELEBRATEEEEEEE WE DEY POP CHAMPAIGNE POP POP SOMETHING
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by liquid7: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
which one concern igbo man with niger delta?
because babaginda dead wife wanted to make a state with her village a capital?
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Beaf: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]good riddance

four long miserable wasted years

dont let the door hit you on the way out
[/size]
Re: Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
who knows how much these baastards wasted and stole in the 2011 elections?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idanre Hill, Ondo (pictures) / PHOTOS ; TAN’S North East Mega Rally. / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.