Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State (9220 Views)

Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria / Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Bustincole(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by EzeNri(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
And this is the Akure they are comparing with Aba.
Yoruba cities are just too ugly.
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by georgeakins: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
How does Pastor Olukoya finance MFM players. I hope it is not the money paid by poor members of the Church that he is using.to do that frivolity.
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Reference(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
toobusy:
And one old monkey somewhere is imposing fines and blaming CNN for the low interest in Nigeria league.

Don't mention those failures, vulture feasting on the success of others while their own carrion rots.
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Duplexxx: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
I really don't understand how some human reason chai

I go work for fucking 1 month no payment (salary) my guy i don quite be that

Don't let anybody with dirty tile mess with you

You're too much for them

Nobody can mess with me

Try me na

I go Bleep you up
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sunshine Stars turned no Salary shine Stars.

grin grin grin
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by xlextj: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
The players are owned 7 months salary while the officials were owned 10 months salary
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by thundafire: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Then imagine useless Lai Mohammed saying anyone who does advert must sponsor our useless league. When is it compulsory for government to force private owners to sponsor a dead league
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just find a way to go to Europe and play. Even if na through North Africa. Lybia, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco or even Sudan.

Nigeria will kill your dream
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by 9jaRealist: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1386293/sunshine-players-protest-3-months-unpaid-salaries-ondo-state-photos/

Don’t worry lads...
Your governor used your salaries to attend “colloquium” in Kano! grin
>
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Amalekki: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
EzeNri:
And this is the Akure they are comparing with Aba.

Yoruba cities are just too ugly.
Don't mind them, a whole Aba that is like Dubai
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Charly68: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
This nonsense never happened during Mimiko tenure..this Owo man is going to bring trouble for that state.
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by seunny4lif(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Someone that can't pay doctors salary grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by LZAA: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
richiemcgold:
as far as sports is concerned, AKeti has failed woefully.
I remember back then in the days of Mimiko, ondo state was parading two clubs in the npfl at the same time (sunshine and rising stars) and even represented Nigeria twice at CAF Cup and CAF champions league, making it to semi final on both occasions. We even had like 3 to 4 players in Steven keshi's super eagles.
Don't blame the governors
Blame the i.mbeciles under them who receive the money and refuse to pay the players as the money is inside the budget of the state
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Mtmike(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
To maintain white beards no easy o. And all the freshness. Pls you ppl should endure enh, maybe you should start selling puffpuff after training. Baba dey safe for devils sneakers
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by ojoisimi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
saintadeola:
we told u last year, voting him for second term is a recipee for disaster

That useless guy with "Ondofirstson" as his moniker should come out to defend his paymaster, aketi.

He was here before election to wax lyrical about aketi's achievement in Ondo State but disappeared into thin air after election.

KO NI RAGBA FUN GBOGBO YIN. TO BA RAGBA FUN-UN YIN, IGBA NAA MAA FO DANU.....ELERIIBU
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by Blue3k(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Reference:
Buy why can't these clubs be owned by the citizens. How much is their salary that the public cannot pay them sef.

The whole Bundesliga top to bottom is owned by the supporters. Real Madrid, FC Barcelona are all publicly owned clubs and they pay astronomical wages.

Start a league and compete. If your product is better people will pay to watch and players will come if you're actually paying them to play.
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by LORDKing001: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mtmike:
To maintain white beards no easy o. And all the freshness. Pls you ppl should endure enh, maybe you should start selling puffpuff after training. Baba dey safe for devils sneakers
instead of dem to sell one home match with 7odd play am 1milion each. tufia
Re: Sunshine Stars Players Protest Over 3 Months Unpaid Salaries In Ondo State by ofiko123(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Let the governor or government do the needful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This / APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal / Umahi: Infrastructure Revolutionist Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.