Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone (727 Views)

What Does AOSP Mean And Is It The Same Thing As Android? / Is There Any Perfect Phone / Tweak 3 Features Of An Existing Phone And Try To Come Up With The Perfect Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by makermix: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
either u hate d hole size but love everything else or u love the phone looks but its not big or too small or camera is better during the day and worst @ night.

or its plastic back but u prefer glass.

or or omo the phone make sense but the price ehhhh habbaaaa nah wetin

there isnt that perfect phone not now not ever
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
You correct Bro

What is the best SD card brand

Anyone pls
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by RRodwave(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
I swear bro
Na to just pick the one that suits you
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Rareoil(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
You correct Bro

What is the best SD card brand
Anyone pls

sandisk
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Youngpo413: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nokia is perfect for me,especially the new nokia 1.4
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Youngpo413: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
makermix:
and to me its not up to my spec at all and u definitely be eyeing another n hoping u got money
yeah,but Unfortunately,my 'coat' is not your size.
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Rareoil:

sandisk
thanks bro
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by obajoey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogbeni forget that thing.

My huawei Y9 2019 gave me so much joy, peace, everything. I have never loved anything like that before not even human (lol). It's just so sad that my baby, my love huawei was stolen from me just last month. It still pains me to the bone..

My phone was perfect for me...

Just saving money to buy a new one.
makermix:
either u hate d hole size but love everything else or u love the phone looks but its not big or too small or camera is better during the day and worst @ night.

Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by lagusboyyy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's true.
If i could have my ideal phone :
5.5" LED, 1080i screen
Full screen with just a little hole for the camera
5500 MAH
Water and dust resistant
Gorilla glass screen, front and back, with aluminum side
Latest and fastest Android version, with regular updates.
This would be my perfect smartphone.
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't even bother myself these days.
I just pick a brand I like and just go with it.
TECNO has always been a favourite.
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Sainthia: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Every phone is perfect in the eyes of the owner
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by hoilakes(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
nah budget go make am perfect o... and the definition of perfect varies

when I get any phone and I like the features omo its perfect for me o grin grin grin
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Ferrous(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yes. Just like picking a woman

makermix:

Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Chubbyface: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Any phone you can afford is perfect just for that moment, as time goes on, your taste changes so do your definition of perfection. I Sha know sey the time go soon reach for me to upgrade to camon16 premium. On God
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by skywalker240(m): 5:17am On Apr 02, 2021
E no mean say person go because of that one settle for mediocrity oo.
Tecno and infinix no fit perfect 4 life again o

1 Like

Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Fonjewel0(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Well I know of a brand that has been attending perfection for years now, and that brand is no other than TECNO.

Every of their phones works for me, the TECNO Pova, the camon series etc.

Their Cameras are lit.

Storage capacity is huge.

E try abeg.

1 Like

Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Bestchild: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fonjewel0:
Well I know of a brand that has been attending perfection for years now, and that brand is no other than TECNO.

Their Cameras are lit.

E try abeg.
for years keh, e Neva tey dem start to dey upgrade na
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Freelancerx: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fonjewel0:

Their Cameras are lit.

E try abeg.

Small Small nah, Tecno are good but are they perfect?
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by iseoluwanimi: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2021
When am satisfied with a device it's perfect for that season

when a new one with new features or improvements is available

I upgrade too
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by scarycuteface(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Freelancerx:

Small Small nah, Tecno are good but are they perfect?
Perfect is relative. They are probably perfect to some
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Freelancerx: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
scarycuteface:
Perfect is relative. They are probably perfect to some
Well, you have a point
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Kayconcept2(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2021
I sincerely like the #Camon15 I am currently using, but the #Camon16Premier will be my perfect phone.
Re: There's No Such Thing As The Perfect Phone by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2021
What is not perfect for you, can be perfect for me just like my #Camon15 is perfect for me.

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Why? / Iphone Unlocked For Yours / App 4 Coding,locking Or Encrpting Sms Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.