Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (28317 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Grace001: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mmm
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Chummynoni(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
ok
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Confirmedzombie: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is caused by parenchyma collenchyma. The spermatozoa is stored partially in the mitochondrea and the bladder is filled.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by internetparrot: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Well said, well said
Jeromejnr:

Many of them will deliberately do stuffs like that then don't contribute a dime for the Child's education e.t.c.

When the husband has financial problems then they will start complaining.

The selfish way some women think is very appalling.

Some women have driven their husbands to financial stress and ruin.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Incognito403: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Family planning na vaccine??..

Always hurrying to type nonsense.
The joke is on you.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by TotoGame(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hope should be blamed for that .....

he caused it
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by chelseamann(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
aysnoopy:
The best is to use condom.
Husband and Wife use condom? Chai...this one off me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tigolom:
If the man had vasectomy, then the wife is playing away games.

My opinion grin

That vasectomy thing is almost irreversible
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Incognito403: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wahala for who dey do yeye family planning
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by kyuniii(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am still planning my family, so no comment on family planning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Mutemenot(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
The worst thing is to seek medical advise from Nairaland, the doctors here are American and British Doctors .. they know everything grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Udodiri01: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very simple... TOO MUCH PLAY PLAY
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
because body no be firewood grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Family planning na vaccine??..

Always hurrying to type nonsense.
NA YENEFER BE THAT FOR YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by WoundedLamb: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Many of them will deliberately do stuffs like that then don't contribute a dime for the Child's education e.t.c.

When the husband has financial problems then they will start complaining.

The selfish way some women think is very appalling.

Some women have driven their husbands to financial stress and ruin.

It has already turned into another women bashing thread. How many women do you know that did this? You guys are incorrigible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Newoldme:
I heard that body weight affect medications
Yes obesity does.
When a lady is obese or overweight, she produces some hormones which makes some contraceptives less effective.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Chicko1995: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
The Akamu too thick wink
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Emeka71(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Probably the method they used was not reliable.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by passmas4u(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
*Most contraceptive methods are not 100% effective, even the manufacturers will tell you this.
* If you are taking antibiotics, your hormonal contraceptives will fail you. Therefore, you have to use barrier method during intercourse, until you have stopped taking your antibiotics.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Matheusmartin: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Incognito403:

The joke is on you.
Olodo.
Dooh.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Klass99:
A friend of mine has 3 boys, the first two boys are 22 and 20. The last boy is 10 years old cheesy

He thought he was done having kids and was very happy with his family/two boys............until madam decided on her own to go off the family planning method she was on, without informing him.

Some women deliberately do stuff like this, it's not like the family planning method failed.
That's evil...

Thats how two of my friends go give their wives belle after 4kids each, only to be complaining of harsh economy.

When I talked with them, they all blamed their wives.

The question is why do women go off the family planning secretly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kestolove:
the sperm is strong dan d vaccine

hainnnnnn!
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by McSquishi(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
obembet:
Most family do family planning to prevent unwanted pregnancies, some family even go to the standard hospital for proper care to avoid errors or mistake, but despite that, some women are still getting pregnant.

Dear Medical Practitioners in the house, kindly educate us and tell us the way out.

No method besides abstinence is 100% even where it is done properly.

When you add in the likelihood of human error (forgetting to take birth control pills, improper use of condoms) then it increases the chances those methods will fail.

With IUDs they can be inserted improperly, they can slip out of place... leaving pregnancy very possible. Some IUDs take time to be effective.

Basically, nothing is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
aysnoopy:
The best is to use condom.
condom no dey sweet jare

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Joydan95: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
I hate family planning, I will never do that shit grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by maestro299: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Klass99:
A friend of mine has 3 boys, the first two boys are 22 and 20. The last boy is 10 years old cheesy

He thought he was done having kids and was very happy with his family/two boys............until madam decided on her own to go off the family planning method she was on, without informing him.

Some women deliberately do stuff like this, it's not like the family planning method failed.
Lol. She might have been trying her luck, hoping to get a daughter.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Hotguy27: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
The truth is that natural family planning is the best if you can be careful and patient.

Modified:

Just stay off during ovulation period - If possible, sleep separately in different rooms.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Kinematics: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Family planning can be broadly divided into temporary and permanent.

No temporary method of family planning is 100% effective. They all have their failure rates which differs in percentages.

Permanent method of family planning like hysterectomy, vasectomy, bilateral orchiectomy are 100% effective.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Kinematics: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hotguy27:
The truth is that natural family planning is the best if you can be careful and patient.

Natural method of family planning fails more than any other method.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Hotguy27: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kinematics:

Natural method of family planning fails more than any other method.

Lol. If you know the ABCD of it you are in for the best. I have used it for years and it never fails.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Kinematics: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
McSquishi:

No method besides abstinence is 100% even where it is done properly.

When you add in the likelihood of human error (forgetting to take birth control pills, improper use of condoms) then it increases the chances those methods will fail.

With IUDs they can be inserted improperly, they can slip out of place... leaving pregnancy very possible. Some IUDs take time to be effective.

Basically, nothing is guaranteed

Yes human errors can be a factor, however there are family planning methods that are 100% effective eg hysterectomy and Vasectomy. Though both surgical, they are permanent methods and 100% effective.

Fear of surgery no dey allow people take that route. Its a radical route though.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? by Kinematics: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hotguy27:

Lol. If you know the ABCD of it you are in for the best. I have used it for years and it never fails.

Good it never fails for you. However medically its the method with the highest failure rate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.