Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Wicc Updates: Pastor Mike Anthony And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wicc Updates: Pastor Mike Anthony And Family (309 Views)

Davido Mocks Drake For Losing N1billion In Anthony And Francis Bout / WICC Leader, Mike Anthony Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicc Updates: Pastor Mike Anthony And Family by black9: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
A Stitch in Time Saves Nine

Good day everyone.
Please, I will like everyone to learn from my nasty experience and never make such a mistake I made.
This is not a forwarded message, it happened to me Janet Oyeronke Adisa this morning 29th of March,2021.
While about to take my bath this morning, I decided to wash the toilet bowl.
I poured bleach into the bowl. I later realized I had toilet cleaner at home, I added it to the toilet bowl.
I left it for a while before washing.
As I was washing the toilet bowl, I perceived a terrible gas coming out of it.
My thought was, what could have been the cause of this gas.
All of a sudden, I couldn't breathe properly and started getting choky.
I had to leave that bathroom and took my bath in the other one.
Before I could finish taking my bath, my breathing had changed.
I came out of the bathroom and told my husband to pray for me.
After praying, he asked me what happened.
I managed to narrate what I did.
By that time, my chest was tightening up.
I told him and he said he would go and buy ventolin tablet.
I quickly dressed up and told him to take me along to the pharmacy because already, my breathing was producing whiizzling sound.
On the way, we picked my sister whom we had told what was happening to me.
When we got to the pharmacy, my sister entered first and was asking for ventolin. I rushed into the shop and banged the counter so that I could be quickly attended to because by that time, it was as if my body was shutting down. From our house to the pharmacy is quite some distance coupled with the bad road.
I was given inhaler which I used immediately even before paying.
I had to stay there for about 30 minutes or more inhaling at intervals.
My people, it is a nasty experience. If I had stayed at home for my husband to go and get the inhaler, only God knows what would have happened to me.
I also felt some tightness round my brain. I was told it was as a result of lack of oxygen supply to my brain.
As I am typing, I am not totally free from the effect both in my chest and brain. Also coughing now. Just taking my time to heal.
Mind you, I have never in my life had asthma.
It was later my sister told me two of her daughters had similar experiences when they used bleach and toilet cleaner together.
In fact, one of them was rushed to the hospital and was given oxygen.
If I have heard that story before now, I wouldn't have made the mistake.

��������
Above is from my school and class mate..bleach contains chlorine...mixing it with the toilet cleaner oxidized it to chlorine gas...
Poisonous lethal gas...

Please don't mix cleaner and use carefully even when you use alone..

(Bleach and vinegar are common household cleaners used to disinfect surfaces, cut through grime, and get rid of stains. Even though many people have both these cleaners in their homes, mixing them together is potentially dangerous and should be avoided.

The type of bleach typically used for household cleaning is a made of sodium hypochlorite diluted to 3 to 8%Trusted Source in water. Vinegar is a diluted form of acetic acid. When sodium hypochlorite is mixed with acetic acid or any other type of acid, it releases potentially lethal chlorine gas.

In 2016, the American Association of Poison Control Centers reported more than 6,300Trusted Source exposures to chlorine gas. About 35% of these exposures were caused by mixing household cleaners.)

*Please learn from this and forward to people you know.
We will not die untimely death in Jesus name.*

Re: Wicc Updates: Pastor Mike Anthony And Family by black9: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
*Heroes & Examples of Faith To Follow*
*This is my Spiritual lineage and inheritance*

*Please buy their books,Watch their Videos and desire God to use you mightily too as he has these men and women, that your name might be written on the sands of time too just like theirs!*

*Kenneth Hagin*
*William Branham*
*T.L Osborne*
*Smith Wigglesworth*
*E.W Kenyon*
*Kathryn Khulman*
*Benny Hinn*
*Derek Prince*
*Aimee McPherson*
*Maryln Hickey*
*Kenneth & Gloria Copeland*
*Frederick K.C Price*
*Bill Winston*
*Keith Moore*
*Jerry Savelle*
*Jesse Duplantis*
*Creflo Dollar*
*Bishop OYEDEPO*
*Bishop Wale Oke*
*Rev. Tunde Joda*
*Chris Oyakhilome*
*Poju Oyemade*
*Uma Ukpai*

*Pastor Mike why do you do this?*
*He who never references others will never be referenced one day! Selah!*

(1) (Reply)

Best Black Haircuts In 2021 / “why Can't We Register Or Buy SIM Cards, It Is Affecting Us” - Leo Slams Nig Gov / Ada Jesus's Death Wasn't Spiritual, But Medical Failure - Activist Harrison Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.