Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre (29407 Views)

New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by spanzed(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oxtertee:
Of what benefit? The ecowas passport I & my daughter applied for since August 2020 @ the NIMS Oyo state command is yet to be issued. In fact have lost hope on it. Anyone who can fast track or influence the issuance should please help, local man is frustrated already.
Hello sir, please I will like to make some few enquires from you on this passport issue. Please how can I reach out to you.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Passport I applied since January , despite they charged me 80k for it, up till now, my passport is not ready and no Hope if it getting ready in 5 months , useless country
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry Meaning How I wish I can sponsor myself to US or UK for good treatment and stay there. Those outside are afraid of coming or visiting their own country cry cry cry cry

They don’t want you folks in US or UK...
Stay here and fix your own s/hole country! grin
>
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by 9jaRealist: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
>
Why is the Coat of Arms on a rug to be stepped on?

I have never seen any national symbols so CHEAPENED as Nigeria’s Coat of Arms...
It’s on about every chair, table mat, rug, carpet, throw pillow, flower vase, etc. in every state or government house. SMH.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13331310_img20210330163603_jpeg21fe07f4ba112217a0f6e8c77491bc93
>
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Oxtertee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
spanzed:
Hello sir, please I will like to make some few enquires from you on this passport issue. Please how can I reach out to you.
You can msg me here on nairaland or my whatsapp line.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Incandescent(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lori iro.

Immigration officials and police are the problems with Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by spanzed(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oxtertee:

You can msg me here on nairaland or my whatsapp line.
Your mobile number please. Mine is just beneath my signature.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Oxtertee(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
spanzed:
Your mobile number please. Mine is just beneath my signature.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by surgical: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
CocoaOla:
useless passport why will they hide the official price to rob nigerians

that man that have been devaluing Nigeria naira currency anyhow should be sack he is incompetent

many local business is slashing workers work force and salaries but he still go ahead to devalue the naira currency causing 29% inflations in one year that too much now

local made goods price is getting higher why salaries is getting lower that man should be sacked he is doing triers and error with Nigeria economy
causing unnecessary hardship on low income earners

Buhari is wasting our foreign reserve scarce dollar on foreign medical check up
my brother just leave the matter,since you have been posting this truth ,I expected comments and rigorous discussion on it,nobody seems to care meanwhile this is the root cause of about 80 to 90℅ of the problem and hardship Nigerians are passing through, the CBN Governor is grossly incompetent and stupid his policies are the basis of the cost push inflation the country is facing with the attendant woes
Nigerians deserves what they are going through since they don't seem concerned,its like it's cool,except for the few sane ones like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo: Trailer Crushes 2 Kids Of The Same Parents To Death (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom, 3 Dead, Others Injured (Disturbing Photos) / UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.