Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students (24485 Views)

JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by RichDad1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lagos leads.
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by femijay8271(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sapeletotheworl:

Wow
Yes na!
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Mastersok: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
There is Dignity in Labour and There is Reward for every hardworking worker in all fields of life

Congrats to them
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by naiteawqd: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by BrutusOj(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
I hope those uncles and Aunties who taught online via Lagos TV are among them ko? No connection in this one oo..
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Mtmike(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good, commendable
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Sapeletotheworl(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
femijay8271:

Yes na!

My Governor is competing with the devil for THE MOST WICKED PERSON WHO EVER LIVETH
#delta_state_nor_stable

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by brightDdon(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Still for the already rich teachers
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by BruncleZuma: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fuel, Insurance and maintenance nkor?
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Emmy000seun(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
God bless Mr Governor for this kind gesture,this will help other teachers to put in more effort..this is commendable.. coolif all government parastatal can emulate this, Then we won't be complaining about Nigeria government.. more greese to your elbow sir. shocked
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Emola12(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
kudos to sanwo olu kudos to upcoming president ahmed bola tinubu if u knw u knw!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by pikechukwu6(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Still nah we! we!! Gift cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:
Good!! You can become anything u want to be in Lagos. It is a no man's land.

Argue with ur ancestors

Anything even bad.... like yahoo, runz girls, olosho, kidnapping, 419 etc... these people are very successful in Lagos

perceptive
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Tradingsig033: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good for them
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Drsnives(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tax payers money. Am sure them don inflate the price

Nawaooooo..
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Ollygold(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=femijay8271 post=100339732]Nice one but Sanwo Olu....u still get case ooo [/quote

Close your wide mouth
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
englishmart:
Most Nigerian teachers teach what they don't practice. You teach mechanical engineering but can't change a bad tire.
You teach agricultural science but don't own a farm. They only teach for salary

#bantilosha
There is always the theoretical and practical aspect of different subjects.On site,Engineers have done the design.. while artisans like Masons, Carpenters,tilers e.t.c does the practical.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Oshokalo: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
hope they will not delay their salary,so them go see money buy fuel
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by doxijaw: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fantastic.

Reward good behaviour.

It's the simple things that matter
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Yungmil: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
Still man know man gift shocked
u are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Ashirioluwa: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is very good but how do they get selected for this award. Qualification and skill is nothing in this country. All you need is Godfather.

I hope they give it to those teachers that really deserve it
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by justooth: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1376877203582038026?s=19

Nice One!!!

But Faulty Caption...

I Believe The Service Is To The State Not The Students
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by maxell(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats to the winners.

God bless Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by OlawaleBammie: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:
Good!! You can become anything u want to be in Lagos. It is a no man's land.

Argue with ur ancestors

How i wish one village in ur ancestors land can have that value.

I am waiting for the day Ikechukwu or Chibuzor wil become the executive governor of lagos state, Oponurudeen grin
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Emzenoz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
more of what Obaseki can do.... these govt just need free hands out of politics they will do well. I mean the well educated western and southern governors ...

*Take Note of the last sentence*
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Kingcalls: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is not what they need a 2 bedroom apartment wud hv been better.... with their teacher salary, how do u expect to maintain it or put fuel thats heading to 220
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

How i wish one village in ur ancestors land can have that value.

I am waiting for the day Ikechukwu or Chibuzor wil become the executive governor of lagos state, Oponurudeen grin

Be there typing from ur IDP camp. How many plots of land ur family get for Lagos??
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Duplexxx: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by OlawaleBammie: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:

Be there typing from ur IDP camp. How many plots of land ur family get for Lagos??

Oponu, my mama get land for lagos

And me, i am making waves in ur ancestors land heregrin

Oponurudeen Olodo
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oponu, my mama get land for lagos

And me, i am making waves in ur ancestors land heregrin

Oponurudeen Olodo

Everyman na billionaire for internet. Ur mama get land for inside her grave abi grin?? Ozuor
Re: Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students by 2shaw: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each / The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.